Blackout

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
I hate the city I live in because I can't get along with the people, I disagree with almost everything they believe which is mostly racism and adamant christianity in the face of science and coexistance, most of the people here are ignorant belligerant and intolerant and it disgusts me, on the upside, most things are relatively cheaper here to buy than a lot of other places, also recently, the weather here has been insufferably temperamental, Blaring hot sun, no wait torrential rain, no, sun, no wait, rain, hold up, sun, no i got dis, Super Rain! Repeat repeat. In Summary, this place in just unpleasant, and I'd rather be somewhere nicer but it seems like Sisyphus that I am doomed to hell.

I'm sorry. Well, one day maybe you'll be able to go somewhere different.

I want a nice cold place to live where there are nice people I can get along with, sure I've got friends here, good friends close friends that I get along with well, but most people here just enrage me. Plus Pepsi is no substitute for Coca Cola

Hmm...Canada. Or Maine, or Alaska.

Man, you seem a little stressed out. You can move here! Coca-Cola was invented in Georgia, most of us are pretty nice and considerate, but it's not cold.

Server code 5638.​
Enter passcode...​
Passcode: 34389​
Checking...
Accepted.
Announcement:
UPDATE:​
I AM BACK.​
THIS IS A 1X1.​
[MENTION=4513]Akuma[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2387]SilverJae[/MENTION]​
Closing server code 5638.​
Closing...​
Closed.​

That is the update. Thank you.
Remember: PM me if you're still interested.

Last edited by a moderator: