Blackout

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Wouldn't be a tactical disaster to return to a planet that's more or less fallen?

Yeah, but that's not to say there isn't a resistance. Alice, or rather, Hunter is one of the leaders (to be latter explained). Humans are just so freaking stubborn, right? Prideful, too. It'd be too hard for all of them to just drop everything a leave.

..lol, an army of E.T.'s dressed like girls?

Kizukira Kai , It's the real Earth, which is run down, inhabited by aliens, and almost uninhabitable. Now remember, I said almost. And yes, it is pretty just stupid.

Shadowheart26 , I think that should be fine =D and the humans did either 1. leave or 2. die from the toxins from the aliens

humm...sounds cool. what would it be?

What would what be? The Resistance? Well, Alice/Hunter is the leader of a group of other kids who were experiments made by the government to try and combat the aliens. Kind of how the human race developed Spartans in Halo. However, the project was abandoned and the kids given to the military to help people evacuate. Most of the group was seperated for this and they were forced onto the last ships they filled.

okie dokie, sounds great. But, the aliens are super tough and unknown.. whatever armour the big ones use is an unknown mettaloid

Moon would work better, it'd be unlikely we'd survive a planetside landing if it's full out invaded. Sneaking onto the darkside of the moon we could do a red dawn in space thing, hiding out closeby while posing guerrilla attacks to retake our home

Hehehe, well, awesome. I warn you, though, the kids were very........frustrated that the project was abandoned. They were made to fight the aliens. Before the project was killed, they spent their every waking moment thinking about these aliens, how to fight them, how to kill them, getting stronger so they can hurt them more easily. They're dangerously obsessed with killing them. Especially, since their 'creators' sort of bailed on them.

huh...that doesn't seem could..but that could work to an advantage with Jae's negotiation skills

*shrug* Well, when you I reply to the thread?

uhh..I'm going to assume you meant when do you reply, and I say you could now just to start, then I could put the ship in H.W. space and we crash. how's that?

okie dokie =)

I hope my last post didn't sound rude or anything..it wasn't supposed to..

had no clue your character was russian [MENTION=3293]Shadowheart26[/MENTION]

Well, she isn't russian per say, it's just that she was put on a russian ship as her last mission. Her first language was English.