Blackout

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Okie dokie, lol. Very intriguing..

My post was a little long but it twas good. It's fine so far though right?

Name: Unknown
Code name: Blade
Appearance:
Cyborg_ninjalados_3_views.jpg
Personality: He is both selfish and instinctive. He values growth and community, as long as they favor his own objectives; He enjoys nature, and the silence that comes with it. At best, he is resilient and tenacious; at worst, he is uncontrollable and destructive.
Location: Unknown. Roams through the hallways and leaves a mess of Alien blood and limbs.
Objective: 1: Locate allies. 2: Find and Eliminate invading forces.

Secret Extra:
Although his blade seems to be his only weapon, he is capable of using guns and other weaponry if he finds it.
His most important attributes are his stealth skills and speed. He can sneak up on enemies and let their head roll on the ground before they know what hit them, and has a quick reflexes and attack speed.
Thanks to the custom made electric system, the suit is capable of sticking to metal surfaces. He can climb walls, walk on ceilings and perform wall jumps. It can also turn him into a taser, which may not be enough to kill someone, but to at least surprise them.

Last edited:
Name: Garrett Ramsey
Code Name: Arson
Appearance:

15365.jpg

Job Title: Special Operations

Personality: He is a workaholic. He has no morals, and will do whatever he is ordered to do. He hates foreigners, and is quiet.

Objective: Defend Ship, Eliminate Enemy

So many self serving people on this ship in the midst of losing the entire species, this is gonna be a madhouse I like it

It wouldn't be fun without some mad people if you ask me.

Yay! more people, i didn't see anything =P

My post was a little long but it twas good. It's fine so far though right?

It's all good

Name: Unknown
Code name: Blade
Appearance:
Cyborg_ninjalados_3_views.jpg
Personality: He is both selfish and instinctive. He values growth and community, as long as they favor his own objectives; He enjoys nature, and the silence that comes with it. At best, he is resilient and tenacious; at worst, he is uncontrollable and destructive.
Location: Unknown. Roams through the hallways and leaves a mess of Alien blood and limbs.
Objective: 1: Locate allies. 2: Find and Eliminate invading forces.

Secret Extra:
Although his blade seems to be his only weapon, he is capable of using guns and other weaponry if he finds it.
His most important attributes are his stealth skills and speed. He can sneak up on enemies and let their head roll on the ground before they know what hit them, and has a quick reflexes and attack speed.

Thanks to the custom made electric system, the suit is capable of sticking to metal surfaces. He can climb walls, walk on ceilings and perform wall jumps. It can also turn him into a taser, which may not be enough to kill someone, but to at least surprise them.

Welcome to the Blackout! Interesting appearance..

Name: Garrett Ramsey
Code Name: Arson
Appearance:

15365.jpg

Job Title: Special Operations

Personality: He is a workaholic. He has no morals, and will do whatever he is ordered to do. He hates foreigners, and is quiet.

Objective: Defend Ship, Eliminate Enemy

Cool character, and Welcome to the Blackout!

Yes, this is a very long post..but..eh, I had to answer everyone =P =D
Let the fun begin! XD

Just a small question: Who is still active?
I would like to blade get in and close the door, but i don't want to do something wrong.

I'm active, and yes blade should get in and close the door. Anyone who hasn't gotten in by now will either do a catch up post or they can take a different ship.

If you can find somewhere to hop in the rp, the yes you are very welcome to Join

I am sorry to say but time has caught up with me and I think I will have to wave goodbye to this RP because I have simply not keeped up with it. ._. Cya on the flip side.

Okay. Have a good day, and thank you for letting us know. Bye

Name- Alice Walker
Code name- Hunter
Age- 16
Appearance-
1332652-bigthumbnail.jpg

Personality- A tough survivialist, she was the leader of a group of young military personnel helping to evacuate survivors.
Location- Escape pod headed to Earth on crash course with ship
Objective- Survive

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, and thanks for joining, Welcome, To the Blackout.

I have no idea..Fonz, the pilot, kinda disappeared..let's say we are about a 10 light years from Earth and they are about to go into H.W. space. (hyper-warp space, traveling 1,000 mpm.)

Are we headed to actual Earth? or just an earth-like planet closeby as you said we were lightyears from our Earth at the onset when the ET's attacked

Sweet, think they can jump towards Earth? That'd be an excellent time for my escape pod to hit you guys and force a crash landing. My dear Alice needs some help kicking Alien butt.

You made me think of an army of ET's (from the movie) dressed like girls invading your ship.