1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
fantasy, horror, romance, modern
After lurking around for a week, I decided to post here because I'm looking for a plot (not in a mood to create a story...) where my OC Blackfang could be useful for you.

Blackfang is a young man mid twenty with long brown hair and blue eyes, He is a slaver from father to son for generation, so if you need a dominant male or a slaver for your plot, just send a message in private or in here so we can have a discussion.

I put this thread in the Mature section because I used him for torture, humiliation and violence. If sex happen in a story I won't back away, but I'm not directly looking for that.

Have a nice evening/day everyone and thanks for reading this.

Hello! The character you posted about was interesting and I was hoping we could talk about some ideas? I do wanna experiment with being a slave a little, but if you want other ideas we could do an incest or a TeacherxStudent thing? PM me please so we can talk more about it!

I'm still looking for some RP partner, I'm having one or two plots around Medieval fantasies that are being construct, so if someone is interested send me a PM,.

Status
Not open for further replies.