Black_Hatter's random ideas

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Black_Hatter, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I enjoy writing, but I don't do enough of it. Sometimes, though, an idea will suddenly hit me, begging to be written down before it disappears. I've ignored this impulse at times and have always regretted it. This is where I'll put the stuff that my personal muse or my psychosis (they're the same person) bugs me about.

By the way, please feel free to post any ideas, opinions, questions, comments, or concerns you may have about stuff you see here, but please also keep in mind that I'm not using this thread to work on my writing skills. If you want to give me input on technical issues, then please PM me or use the Review thread that I will eventually start up.

Thank you! =)
  2. How about starting this off with a poem? I enjoy writing poetry, but rarely have anything ideas worth putting into verse. This idea jumped into my head like a plot bunny, and stayed there long enough for me to give in and put it down.

...For Breaking My Heart (a study of fives)

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> It was poisonous
    Our relationship
    Destroying my life
    My home, plans, goals, dreams
    My everything

And still I loved you
    Still I couldn’t leave
    Hated you so much
    But still couldn’t leave
    So I must thank you

You’ve broken my heart
    The bonds that we shared
    The life that we lived
    If you call that life
    It’s dead either way

The time that we had
    Is finally done
    Finally finished
    Ended forever
    No resurrection

Out of your death-grip
    I have found freedom
    Finished the long night
    I have to thank you...
  3. I don't really like poetry but I do like yours. It was very relatable to every day relationships, well most of them anyways. XD