Black & White

Shortly after entering the prison Ameretati ,not wanting to get jumped before finding a target, activated her cloaking flip plates. Tiny micro plates located on her suit and on her skin began transmitting what was on the other side of them, making her nearly invisible. Of course someone paying attention would see a blur if she moved, but in the chaos and bedlam that was unfolding here, people who could afford to be attentive were far and in between.

She made her way through the halls, passing up many smaller fights. Just when she was almost ready, spotting a few weak demons arguing for some unknown reason, she heard her radio crackle. The radio located in her inner ear would be impossible for the less than intelligent demons to hear.
She had been monitoring the radio the whole time she was in the prison, but this time the order to go to a certain cell block sounded less like pleading and more authoritarian. Something the prison defense had been greatly needing.
It was an order for all personnel to go to cell block E. There was no way she was going to ignore this. More due to this being the obvious place for meaningful action than out of any fear of repercussions. She quickly looked over the downloaded schematics of the prison and without a moment to spare left the bickering demons to their own devices.

When she was nearing the target she heard the same voice that had commanded the support of cell block E again. This time he sounded much more angry. Along with some cursing, it revealed that only one person had actually gone to the area. She smirked to herself. This fight was going to be a bit more interesting than she though. Also , how screwed were we, having only one person available. She hoped that there were much more people here in support of the church, that they were just doing the erogenous "essential duties" , or just being belligerent. which was more likely of course.

She had arrived at the cell block, she still couldn't see the combatants, but she could hear their muffled voices. Right before turning the corner to where the voices were coming from , she heard a huge crash coming from the next room. It had come out of no where and had startled her. She quickly ducked into the room she had heard the sound from and found the source. A large portion of ceiling had fallen to the ground next to four people. Three of them obviously demons, and the forth one was on the ground , apparently at the mercy of the demons. They all looked rather surprised. Probably because there was a fifth one sitting on top of the rubble rather nonchalantly He made some remarks about the man on the floor's choice of fights and just sat there on the rubble grinning.

Ameretati stayed in the shadows, which would make her truly difficult to see. She waited to see the three demons next move. She had decided to help the two men, whatever was transpiring , was what the voice over the radio had been talking about. She stood ready to enter the fray at any moment.

Odd. Niera never ignored his calls. He focused down his scope and looked into the cavernous hole in the side of Cell Block E. For a brief moment he saw the man who'd fired the weapon, but then he left, followed by a woman with wings. Again, to his dismay, he was forced to hold his fire.

There was a high pitched sound as the scope began charge it's X-Ray function. For a moment it was all a blur, but then he saw the scene unfolding inside. He immediatly spotted the white form of his superior and then slate colored form, hunched over next to what looked like a door. There was now someone clinging to a wall, and a red form sitting atop a pile of rubble with a faint yellow form beneath. The situation looked tense.

This bird was leading him somewhere, but he was determined to get the blasted bird. Bobbing and weaving his drunken body, the bard was determined to reach the bird. All of the focus was on the avian creature and not enough on the environment. At one point, Kle touched it with his finger but a pillar shoved him back a couple of feet. Large amounts of a poisonous liquid had really messed up this time.

Everything had started to slow, beside the fact he stopped just outside a large, kind of crowded sounding room. The bird flew in but Kle was curious. Was this a trap? Sounds of racket and things rattled the ears.

"CHAINS OF LIGHT!!!"

The sound made him instinctively blink. Apparently, someone was laying some holy smacketh down on some unlucky demon rump. But no sound of demon death sprang from the room. There was however a clank of a weapon. A perfect, upside down U, of a frown, came across the face. This upset the inebriated bard. Switching Charity for Thompson, Kle burst through the entrance. Seeing the scene of the hero surrounded, by what looked like the enemy, had slightly inspired him. Now wasn't the time for an obnoxious entrance, thought. Without even a hello, the bard hummed and began firing and making a dash for the fallen stranger.

Niera
Like a dart zooming toward its target, Niera flew through the air and landed on the other side of her adversary, landing gracefully on her feet she flapped her wings to soften the fall. Taking note of the transmission that was being sent to her
"Commander Niera, this is your Claw. You look outnumbered. Church soldier in the shadows. May I strike?" the jackass who called himself her 'claw' was trying to get through to her. Replying to the blabbering idiot she responded, returning a transmition "Quit yacking, if you're around get your ass over here. I don't have time for incompetence; you have a god damned brain! Use it!" she growled to the twit before turning back to the task at hand, Niera wasn't fond of being interrupted.

After landing, with a quick motion Niera pivoted her body around to see what had become of her adversary as she watched him fall to the floor by the power of the shadowed assassin. Good…very good. Approaching from behind the man, she put a knife toward his throat as she breathed softly against the man's neck
"You have one chance and only one chance to save your life" her tone and expression had turned cold like the chill of winter "Embrace your inner self, embrace me, embrace your darkness. You see…you know that silly little idea of good that you have? Without people like me…that wouldn't exist."

Coming closer to the man, Niera's soft red lips met his white skin as she kissed his neck.
"Join me." She whispered as two bullets flew next to her face, wafting past her hair.

Eilonwy smiled in satisfaction as she watched her power eat away at the foolish creature, quickly deciding to pull back and save her mana in case it needed to be used again. Things had taken and interesting turn, and she felt a much bigger powerplay was at work as she watched the three of them. Niera seemed to be able to handle things well enough on her own, thanks to her help, and Eilonwy watched the exchange for a few more moments before she stood up, quietly drawing the two katanas that were strapped to her back as she watched.

Using seduction powers on an angel? She was sure that wouldn't earn Niera and points in her favor, and so Eilonwy stepped out of the shadows, her two swords held nonchalantly in her hands. A smirk was evident on her face as she looked at them, as if she didn't have a care in the world and that this was just a silly game being played. "Kissing angels Commander? Tut tut, the Church wouldn't like that,"she said with a chuckle, finding amusement in the situation. "Let's add that to your rather long resume shall we?"

She then stepped closer, not within close range however, and shifted her feet for a better stance, already feeling her mana recharging as she took this brief rest. "You are a beautiful man, but a foolish one. Always be on the lookout for a surprise attack,"she said with a snort, her eyes never leaving them as she listened for any movement behind her. "Looks like you have only one way out of this, and frankly I think you had best choose it,"she said, putting one sword up and letting a dark mass form in the palm of her hand for all to see. "While Niera may end you quickly....I have a much more...creative...way for you to meet your maker." She then moved her hand to touch the wall beside her, the stone crumbling beneath her touch before she released her power, reaching back for her other sword. "So what's it to be?"

"You have one chance and only one chance to save your life"her tone and expression had turned cold like the chill of winter "Embrace your inner self, embrace me, embrace your darkness. You see…you know that silly little idea of good that you have? Without people like me…that wouldn't exist."

She came closer to him and came closer to his ear. "Join me." She whispered.

Out of the shadows stepped another woman, and a touch of mild shock graced Axel. "Kissing angels Commander? Tut tut, the Church wouldn't like that,"she said with a chuckle, apparently finding amusement in the situation. "Let's add that to your rather long resume shall we?"

She wielded three blades, he saw. But he himself was armed with one of many, so to speak.

"You are a beautiful man," she continued. Axel mentally preened at that; completely shameless. "but a foolish one."

Ah, win some, lose some, Axel thought wryly.

"Always be on the lookout for a surprise attack," she added with a snort. "Looks like you have only one way out of this, and frankly I think you had best choose it."

She replaced a sword and let a dark mass form in the palm of her hand for all to see. "While Niera may end you quickly....I have a much more...creative...way for you to meet your maker." She then moved her hand to touch the wall beside her, the stone crumbling beneath her touch before she released her power, reaching back for her other sword. "So what's it to be?"

Axel turned his attention to the blade in the far corner of his line of sight with a raised brow before looking up at the 'Commander.' He smirked.

"Well, well,"
he said, shifting without a care in the world, but with enough caution to save his jugular. "Today must be my lucky day."

He tilted his face up to Niera, green eyes half lidded and a coy smile on his lips. "A sexy demon..." He let a clump of hair, released from his braid sharpened at the edge, trail against Niera's exposed cheek, a tiny bit of electricity following its path just enough to leave a bit of warmth behind. Not many can follow the speed of a Night Elf, and he relished his idea of surprise.

He flicked his gaze over to the assassin, and just as quickly, another shaft of his snow while hair bladed itself and stopped just shy of her throat. "And an equally beautiful assassin who can easily bring a man to his knees. But who's to say that I'm an angel?"

He let the piece of hair caress the distance from beneath the assassin's cheek to her jaw and back. It separated and the other part wrapped itself around the assassin's outstretched hand, nothing but a soft rope. The end of the extended mass's end at her throat hardened and separated, blossoming like a lotus flower, and it crackled with soft blue electricity, matching the glint in his eye.

"Although,"
he breathed, the extention at Niera's face moving down to stay her blade as he rose and slid off the mound. "What with the church manipulating the genes of living things, who's to say an angel isn't anything more than a man with wings? And what is man, but a powerless demon?"

Dyne was nearing the prison, sitting patiently in the drop ship, ready to enter the fray at any moment. While waiting, a thought occurred. He tapped his earpiece and started speaking to one of the communications officers.

"I need you to get a message to the Mercers. Tell them we would like to hire them to demolish Blackmarch. Payment will be in the form of a pardon for all currently outstanding warrents. Make sure they also know that it we need it done no sooner than 20 minutes from receiving the message. We still have business there, and I don't want the place getting lit up while we're still inside. That's it, send the message."

The communication's officer began relaying the message while Dyne prepared for insertion. The prison was less than a minute away.

"So, Lemme get this straight, you wunt us, to blow up you're little secret prison in twenty minites? Hell I can have it done in ten," John stated to the Comms officer. "No no no, in twenty minutes we want you to destroy Blackmarch," Replied the Exasperated Comms Officer. "I'm not seein' any difference tween whut you said, an whut I said"

There was a loud thunk over the line as the Comms officer's head struck his console in frustration

"Listen, My Superiors want you to come here, wait twenty minutes, and then begin operations," he tried again, hoping that this approach would get through John's titanium Skull. "Well shit, why didn't ya say so!" John exclaimed. The Comms officer didn't bother to respond, his patience for the week had already been squandered trying to explain a simple contract with the minotaur.

"Yo! Jimmy! We gotta go blow sumthin up in twenty minutes," John shouted to his little brother, "Whut is it!" James asked. "Know that prison? one the church keeps throwin demon's n' shit into?"
"Yeah,"
"That one."

"Shit, can we wait? I....I got something to deal with here"
James said, carrying a bundle as he walked into the main room, heading for the basement. "No it- the fuck are you doin?"

"I was gonna bury her in the basement,"
James answered as the wrapping fell,revealing a woman's arm. "How many times, do I have to tell ya jimmy, YA DISOLVE THE FUCKIN BODY, IN FUCKIN LYE!" John roared at his brother . "Sorry," came James' dejected reply , "ah hell, there's nuthin for it now. Just dump the bitch on the side of the road somewhere, we ain't got time to deal with it, Grab yer shit an let's roll." Within a few minutes they we're off, weapons , armor, and dead hookers all loaded in the back of the van.

Gabriel just glared ahead as he resisted the urge to shoot them all. Not like she needed them. "I would. But I can't fight my style in a shit hole like that." He sighed.
He robotically stared dead down his scope, unmoving. He had nothing else to do at the moment. He was an assassin, not a fighter. She could just as easily telepath him which were Church soldiers or mercenaries and he could pin their brains to the wall before she finished. But instead she wasted her energy fighting. He didn't understand that at all. She must have fun wasting mortals.

Cidonis narrowed his eyes at the fellow Fallen, listening to his explanation. "Wrong answer." he replied, launching the built up ball of flame in his direction, hitting the edge of the roof to kick up debris and launch chunks of stone shrapnel at the other angel. The angle was poor for a direct attack and he was probably expecting a direct attack, this would be more effective. Spreading his wings and flying straight up, he became level with the cloaked man, the dust still settling from his first strike.

"It's unlike our kind to not serve a higher power. You claim to fight for yourself, is that were true what business do you have with me? You have fallen from grace, do you truly believe the Church will keep you around after you perform your duty to them?"
he asked, placing a hand over the sheathed sword on his waist. The ringing of metal filled the street when Cidonis removed his formerly holy weapon from it's place of rest. He had not bloodied on the small time guards but a fellow Fallen should prove a worthy opponent with or without wings.

The Lord Commander dropped down into the sewers beneath Cell Block C, followed by the five remaining members of Templar VII. Gaberiel had heard the shouting of Dyne and others through the commlink demanding reinforcements head to Block E. But something had to be done to plug this hole before they could proceed to assist their follows.

"Irving, what are the dangers to the rest of the facility in the event that we pull these tunnel?"

The computer responded with an almost sunny disposition, "Schamatics dictate that these sewers are structurally obsolete Commander. A new super structure has been built around the system in order to support cell blocks B C and D in the event of a rupture."

"Very good, so the prison will remain intact?" Gaberiel asked.

"For the most part. Yes."

"What do you mean?"

"The super structure was designed to ensure that the prison remains stable in the event of flooding. However any primary systems within Black March namely blast doors and lighting will be shorted out by flooding. E block's systems will remain online as they are on a seperate circuit network, however it too will be flooded. In approximately 10 minutes the entire sewer system and lower levels of black march will become a sealed tomb."

Gaberiel thought for a moment, an opportunity to snuff out the lives of all remaining prisoners of black march and render a prison which never should have been built a relic. This was an opportunity he could not pass up.
Speaking with absolute commitment to his decision he made the command, "Sergeant, set charges on the key supporting columns and follow me, we shall drown these infidels in their own waste."

"And what of our men my lord?" the tech officer asked.

"I shall transmit way point coordinates for the nearest manual escape hatches based on their locations. No more of ours shall fall this day."
Gaberial keyed in the comm code assiigned to High Commander Dyre, best to inform him of the consequences of such an action before blocking the enemies retreat.

--TRANSMISSION TO HIGH COMMAND--

"Sire, Templar VII has cleared the enemy entry point of all hostiles and prepared to plug the hole in our defenses with satchel charges. But the diverted water flow will flood the maximum security levels of Blackmarch, including your current location. This will render all security systems inaccessable to the enemy. I have an evacuation waypoints for all forces mapped and prepared for transmission. Requesting permission to pull the tunnels. Please advise."

Serith had moved swiftly after smiling back at him, making her way to Cell Block E and hoping those men would survive. She flew through the tunnels, avoiding areas of high tension. Her compelling eyes studied her surroundings as she landed, walking quietly now when she neared the Cell Block. She could hear people speaking and could sense at least three demons in the room...and...an angel? She didn't understand, she knew that the Church had many Angels on its side, but who would be so foolish as to take on three demons alone?

She whipped around the corner, seeing the sight of the three demons and one kissing the Angel's neck. 'Titus?!' she thought in bewilderment, gripping her scythe and leapt towards him, using her wings as an extra boost. She noticed as she was in the air that another man was in the room as well, she frowned, looking towards the demons again as she swung her weapon at the demon closest to Titus. "Gods, give me strength." she whispered as she landed in front of the other Angel, her knees bent a little as she held her weapon out.

"Foul beasts! What business do you have here?" she demanded, keeping her stance as she glared.

She looked back to the man who had run to Titus's aid, her eyes glancing towards him. She hoped he wouldn't do anything foolish, he smelled of alcohol...

Released from the iron chains the encased her, Alenah looked toward the man whom she had hoped to kill her. With a dull enthusiasm Alenah bowed awkwardly to the man to show her 'thanks' for letting her live, not that she cared for it.

The man ordered to stay close to him. Alenah felt no obligation to do so; however she also had nothing better to do. With no family… you don't find many friends in an isolated prison. Quite frankly, this was the only thing she had, Should she trust him or not? Probably, he did set me free after all… he didn't rape her, although he did point his gun at me.

Analyzing the area, she picked up the echoes of voices from the halls as the sound waves bounced off the wall, she managed to map the place where everyone was whether human angel or demon. A large group of people were fighting outside the other side of her cell...so. This man wasn't the only one trying to get his hands on her? Interesting. "There's a commotion going on toward the other end of my cell." she looked bluntly at Taiken. "It seems you are not the only person who seeks me, stranger." she sighed with an abrupt tone.

Examining the large hole that the stranger had blasted into the war, Alenah couldn't help but grin. "Nice..very nice."

"Of course not ,darlin'." The Shadow woman purred, while he charged at her and pushed her back as their blades collided, she stumbled back and damn near giggled. He was a quick little cutie, and to avoid his devastating attack she grinned and conjured her own hand of darkness, making it launch forward and stop his ethereal hand in it's path." I like you..you have spirit ,sweet face." Smiling her widest she swiftly sprinted toward him and pushed him over and pinned him down, as she pinned him her smiled fell into a small one ,then the darkness around them had only come closer as if to embrace them both. Behind her a dark figure rose, she leaned down and whispered in his ear softly."We still haven't grown accustomed to the sound, eat your wings and let your caw echo in burn away the souls that have never felt the usher of a priest." A loud caw behind her rang loud through the darkened streets around them, the red eyed creature rose from the darkness and stared down at the young man it's beak slightly ajar from the call it screamed.

Her hair cascaded around her face as she lifted herself away from his ear her lips brushing his face lightly, mewing lightly she pounced herself out of the way as the wing of the crow slapped him toward the building. It was going to attack under Scythe's command again until she froze for a moment and began to grin again.

"GOD DAMN IT, I TOLD EVERY AVAILABLE PERSON WITHOUT AN ESSENTIAL DUTY TO GET TO GOD DAMN CELL BLOCK E! I ONLY SEE ONE FUCKING PERSON THERE, AND HE'S ABOUT TO GET HIS ASS KICKED. GET. TO. FUCKING. CELL. BLOCK. E. NOW!! NOT WHEN YOU FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT, FUCKING NOW!!!"
That rang through her ears and she growled in annoyance, though grinned as she answered Dayne,"Yes, daddy dearest... but you shouldn't be mad if we have complications along the way..you big brat.".With that her monster vanished back into it's darkness, the shadows itself returned to their nooks and crannies. If Dayne wants things to go right he needed to learn to join the fight, hell Neira is doing on hell of a job of it and he's just shouting out orders and sitting on his ass."It seems we have to play later, dad is pissed...See ya ,Sweet Face" She ran off after picking up her scythe, her simple running turning into a full blown sprint , she loathed the fact she had to leave her new toy behind. He was damn fun she had to admit and the only one to actually give a an edge but she didn't get to really pound on him like she wanted to. Oh well, Maybe she'd play with him later. Just may be.

Arriving at the Blackmarch ,she made her way in and god were those sirens loud as hell.Getting to Cell Block E was quite a pain in the ass, though for money and a good fight she was definitely not going to be put down like a dog. Walking in on an interesting site such as the one in front of her never often gained her help most of the time she'd rater watch than interact "Why am I not surprised to see ,Miss Legion here."The Merc woman purred behind the woman who she assumed was going to be beheaded with the slightest move. Not being to familiar with the man that was currently fending for himself she stayed back.

So much was going on... Niera decided she was bored, to many people. unfortunately the situation had lost it's subtlety; not her favourite type of encounter. A loud blast, somone shooting at her, some idiot patronising her...not that she cared for it. Where was Natasha? With a sigh she wondered with a pang of loneliness in her heart.

Hmmm...she looked toward the man she had been holding for a moment, then left him on the floor...whatever i've had enough of this. By the sound of the explosion it was the equivalent to mine - not too far from here. Her mission to get the prisoner had been foiled. At least the main objective was under way. Quite frankly, Niera didn't have the interest in dealing with church lackeys, she'd rather search for Natasha. "There are enough of you here to deal with them."

Once again, Increasing her speed, Niera walked down the corrodor away from the fight "Natasha, where are you?" she whispered under her breath.​

Taiken nodded to Alenah when she mentioned the fighting outside of her cell. He had guessed as much when he scanned the prison earlier. He began running through the options in his head. Escaping would be easiest if they left the same way he got in. However, he would be passing up the opportunity to kill some of the scum inside the prison. Ultimately though, it depended on whether or not Alenah could hold her own, and if she was willing to.

"Alright, so how do you feel about fighting our way out of here? If not, then we can just get out through the hole I made. Take your pick."

He looked down at the computer on his arm as he waited for her answer, and began running scans of the area in case she chose to fight. He always wanted to be prepared for whatever he was about to do. Things tend to go badly when you fail to properly prepare.

Dyne had arrived at the prison, his drop ship hovering a ways above it. He was anxious to get down there and start setting a proper example for the Church military. Just then, he heard the leader of the Vangaurd over his earpiece. It was a relief to hear that someone was getting results.

"Commander Dyne responding. Permission granted. Repeat, permission granted. Get it done and then get clear. We need to take care of those bastards in block E, and this should help quite a bit with that. Once we can take care of them, we're bringing the whole place down."

He decided to postpone his jump into the fray a bit longer. Soon though, he would move in to put an end to all this. To much was at stake.