Black & White

Chaos had erupted all across the prison structure where the humans kept their captured demons in cages. All of them guilty of sin if nothing else as their demonic blood kept their bodies from rotting away behind bars. Ageless just like the charges against them. Life sentences were a literal eternity that would do no less than drive the lesser demons mad over the years. Even some of the greater demons might lose their minds after a long enough confinement and turn into little more than mindless beasts with supernatural powers. For the guards it must have served as some sort of secret zoo of the occult with all sorts of creatures on display that the public would never get to feast their eyes upon.

Deep within the bowels of the prison rested a maximum security floor. Housed within those cells were the worst of the worst. Or in some eyes the best. As different from the rest of the prison as a human differed from a demon, the maximum security wing was a living bestiary all it's own. Each cell was customized to the prisoner within and only one inmate was allowed per cell. Separated from the rest of Blackmarch by a cargo elevator with top level clearance only security measure in place. No one left or even entered for that matter without the right passcodes and ID cards.

One of those cells housed a young male that looked no more than seventeen to the inexperienced eye. Those who knew better would recognize such appearances as a disguise for the true form of a demon. Violet eyes would stare right back at any who looked inside the cell with the cold gaze of a remorseless killer. Wearing a canary yellow jumpsuit with a black undershirt and a pair of simple sneakers one might think the prison odd for giving him a personalized jumpsuit. Bright colors that made him easy to see even in low lighting were only the half of it though. Each prisoner in max had a custom prison jumpsuit so that without even seeing their face the guards knew exactly who they were dealing with.

Anarchy reached down into this isolated place through the sound of of alarms triggered by the prisonbreak and gave all the prisoners still confined an unnecessary motivation.

Descending deeper into the depths of the security of this over-sized cage, a large iridium plated door stood tall, standing between Niera and what she wanted. At the hands of a spy that snooped under the church's very noses; Niera managed to obtain the information about this high-tech security prison. What was inside she had been waiting for, for a long time...and was not about to let this chance slip.

There was a single way in; the door itself was averagely fifteen feet of Iridium Plating, the second most dense metal known to man as well as being highly magic resistant. What was locked in this cell; was never intended to come out again. People, Demons and Angels have tried to penetrate these walls before but every one that has tried; died trying...even she, The Legion Commander would not be able to break this without loosing a large amount of energy.

Blazing hues of bloody fury appeared across Niera's features as her eyes emanated a red glow, fire surrounded the succubus as she prepared to take the door down with a strong blow. Charging toward her obstacle, as her hand collided with the magic resistance of the door as well as the thickness of the metal. Her fire began to melt the density of it, the magic draining out of her from the countering anti magic shield, using even more energy; Niera struggled to overpower it.

The feat drained her energy like a leech sucking out the life of another being. As her power began to drain, Niera changed out of the form of demonic fire. She still had some strength, but she was severely weakened. The way was now open, but yet again there was another security measure, lasers. With a sigh Niera took out a clear cellular device from in between her breasts, that contained a series of co-ordinates that appeared across clear glass. They were the security codes that she had gained from her subordinate, who took it into their demonic hearts to race after her to give her the security codes and files after releasing the rest of the prison, that man would be rewarded later. For a moment, she stood there; knowing that somebody would come for her - it'd be impossible for somebody not to hear that. Although they'd have to been close, after all those sirens were pretty damn loud.

With a great amount of haste, Niera began to hack into the Church's security system in order to shut down the lasers.

Dyne was trying to keep track of the chaos at the prison from his control center, monitoring the scans from the prison. Keeping track of it all was daunting, but it looked as though the situation was being kept from getting too out of control. That is, until he noticed that a lone intruder had made their way into cell block E, the highest security section of the prison, designed specifically to house the most dangerous of prisoners. Shortly after realizing this, an alarm lit up on the scanners, signally a network security breach. Someone was attempting to hack into the system, and the source of the breach was traced to one of the entrance of one of the most dangerous prisoners there.

He reacted quickly, sending out another emergency message.

"All units, anyone without other essential orders are instructed to get to cell block E immediately. Use whatever means necessary to get there ASAP and engage whatever hostiles you find attempting to break into the prison cells. Those prisoners must NOT be allowed to get free of their cells, or else this situation will rise to level 1. God help this city if that happens... If you find that you are to late to stop any of those prisoners from being freed, then do whatever you can to stall their escape from the prison itself. But under no circumstances should you attempt to fight them head-on without substantial reinforcements. "

Dyne ended the message to his troops and affiliated mercenaries, then shook his head as he ran a hand through his short black hair. This situation was escalating much quicker and deeper than he ever expected. After a short pause, he continued setting plans into motion, beginning to prepare for the worst possible scenario.

Tekoa flipped through each of the feeds till he spotted Niera. She would probably be the one to talk to in order to get a contract, he thought to himself. She was messing around with a particular door. He wondered what she was doing there. An idea struck him in order to get into her good graces. He turned put his datapad on stand-by as he took off. The damage was great enough that getting into the prison was not going to as big of the deal. He stepped back on the roof and then ran forward, taking off and heading over the walls of the prison.

It was not till he was being shot at that he realized that he was going into the prison completely unarmed. Well that isn't smart of me, he thought to himself as he flew. He created a few ice shuriken and threw them down into the prison, not really aiming but just trying to create distractions as he flew. He checked the feed to see where Niera was. She was still messing with the lasers in order to get them to be shut down. He landed near the closest set of doors, he began to hack as he ran around to figure out where he was and how far she was from him.

Fortunately, she was not that far. He ran around the compound, doing his best to avoid fights with the guards. He would find an occasional guard or two as he roamed. He dispatched them before they even realized he was there. This is stupid. If I am caught on camera, I might be a wanted criminal, he thought as he approached where Niera was. He coughed softly as he walked through the door and spotted her. "You look like you could use some help." He smiled softly.

Kle seemed to have gotten lost, in the fray. Screams, blood, and gunfire, oh my. Left and right, people were getting sent to their respective afterlives. Charity had already claimed a group of three and that lonesome first. Wasn't there anyone here besides everyone's lackeys? His sneaking had turned into a trot. With all the noise, it would be hard to detect footsteps anyway. It was about a minute, of stepping over dead bodies, before he happened upon a little stand off.

"...a friend for the time being."

This was rather interesting. You could cut the tension with a hack-saw. Thankfully, he was far enough away to keep his presence unneeded to be detected. Of course, they might be able to see him, but Kle make no threatening movement to either party. Though, the alcohol was still a bit stirred in the internal systems. It was telling him to do things and mess with the stand off. So he started to strum a single chord on charity and came into view.

"Well.....Hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Did EITHER of you....happen to catch that sunset. It was marvelous! Are you an angel? You must be an angel. You see, angels are easy to spot. Wings flapping and such are a dead giveaway. What are you guys doing? I heard an alarm and killed some wenches. By wenches, I mean bad guys. BY bad guys I mean...."

Finally, looks over to the other standoff contestant.

"You look evil. Are you evil? Do have a disdain for benevolence? Something smells. Do you have a toilet? I might poop soon. Want to hang out later?

Realizing that some of his thoughts were just ramblings.

"You guys gonna fight or what?" he mutters, belching.

Altair_by_shuangwen.jpgIt had been quite some time since he had began aided the church in there fight against the Legion. Though he had no encounters on the battlefield as of yet, he still wanted to aid the Church in its defenses. But, he could not help feeling that something was off. There was not a single enemy commander or higher up demon that had shown its faces on the battle field, or at least the leader. Niera was quite crafty and smart.

He sat down on one of the benches in the Cathedral and leaned his back against the bench and sighed a bit. The war had began so suddenly and without warning. So many lives had been lost, both human, angel and demon. Such bloodshed that was concealed by the plight of both sides. Both seeking their own type of justice. Both seeking to destroy the other. Titus closed his eyes for a moment as he leaned his head back and looked upward to the ceiling. He had begun to think of why the fighting didn't stop. Although, he knew that it was foolish to think things like that.

To try and save a demon, would be like selling your soul to achieve that goal. That was something that he was not going to do. He would never sell himself and stoop so lowly as such. He would much rather die protecting the humans, than to give up his sanity and free-will to think. He had sworn his alliance to the Church and that was where he would fight.

Titus sat up straight and placed his forearms on his knees. Since he had not received any orders, he decided to check out the lower prison quarters. Perhaps, he would encounter something there. A demon, that may have slipped through the Church's defenses. He stood up and made his way towards the door leading out of the Cathedral. The walk down the hallway was a pretty long one. It was still surprising how a base was built inside the church. But, with the attacks of the demons that has arisen many times, it was necessary.

Soon, he came to a stairway, he walked down the stairs and opened the door that would give him access to the lower areas. Behind this door was a prison where they held all the most powerful demons. It was locked behind another huge door located deep in the heart of the Church. The moment Titus made it into the deepest depths of the Church, he was hit wit a wave of power. It felt like he was punched by an invisible force and pushed back a few feet. The power felt dark and overwhelming, like an angry spirit with a thirst for vengeance and blood shed.

Titus shook of the feeling quickly and ran quickly towards the prison keep. Slowly, a figure began to manifest, appearing as a shadowy figure, then slowly making out into the shape of a woman. No, it wasn't a woman at all. The energy he felt was far greater than any human could emit. When he stopped his worst thoughts had been proven true. There before him, stood Niera. She was hacking into the Church's security system and he knew what her intentions were. To free all the other demons there. Titus summoned his staff and held it firmly in his hands before shouting out, "Stop right there, Niera!" He knew that he had no chance of defeating her on his own, but at least he could buy sometime, or at least give a guard who did daily check-ups on the lower quaters, time to come.

Complex co-ordinates of black and white quickly spread across the screen as she began to bypass the main security system. But as expected, before long company arrived. Some church lackey shouting her stop...what kind of idiot was this guy? One has to wonder why people yell stop to their enemy.

Only for a moment she looked the man up and down at the man with a blank dumbfounded expression, only to then turn back to her work. "How do you like your sex? Rough or Gentle?" it was a random question, mostly for conversational purposes. Much to her chagrin the task that she was currently tested began to grow tedious, quickly.

Then the cavalry came in, another one showed up, just another bloody angel - brilliant, he was smiling at her...softly? Upon the Angel's request to help her, Niera was surprised. Well, well, what do we have here - it looks like the tables have turned. With a soft return of the gentle smile, the Legion Commander walked closer and closer to the angel as she went to wrap her hands around the strong muscular figure of the angel, attempting to pull him closer. With soft pink, inviting lips that moved elegantly as her poisonous words escaped her mouth, hidden in the wine of her cunning "Kill this man for me, will you?" a malicious grin appeared across her face "you will be rewarded."

"I don't know if you would consider my position in this area 'undecided' for the simple fact that i really have no reason for intervening. Although... there are plenty of reasons to do things my own way. Should someone attack me first i suppose that would put me on the opposing side you know? Besides, it gives me a chance to see all the people around."

His response was rather coy and not very satisfying for most people. It wasn't a concrete 'yes or no' answer either. It was just something he said to tell the truth. For in his eyes, Avanion didn't see the world in black or white. Rather, he simply saw it in shades of grey. He had a bone to pick with the church, but that doesn't mean he should indiscriminately kill them either. He had a conscience, or so the memories he had inherited seemed to have given him. His heart beat, and it sent a surge of strength throughout his body, for his heart beat differently than others.

With a heavy sigh, Avanion looked around to see the scenery. He could hear the screams, the resonating metal, and feel the presence of those with strength. His entire body quivered with anticipation and his body was restless. It was tired of suppressing his strength and his instincts kept telling him to run into the fray. yet his will was iron and he held himself poised like always.

So it had come to this, an all out fight. Eilonwy sniffed in irritation about the whole thing, the speech in the sewers moving but hardly necessary. Her race seemed to like dramatics for some odd reason, not that Eilonwy cared as she took one last drag from her cigarette and exhaled, flicking the rest of it away in the dirty water beneath her feet. Looks like she was making a surface visit. She checked her pistol strapped to her thigh one last time before making sure her katanas were strapped firmly to her back then headed out of the sewers with the rest of her brethren, keeping close to the shadows as she tried to avoid most of the fighting.

It was silly at times, watching the way some of them threw themselves at each other so carelessly, no caution, no plan. Eilonwy was not about to end up dead in a prison, survival of the fittest after all. Taking out her pistol she loaded it, firing it at a guard who had noticed her presence in the dark halls and dropping him like a sack. Silly humans. They should have picked the winning side. She spotted the Legion Commander hurrying along the halls and Eilonwy decided to follow, keeping her pistol ready and her magic at bay until she needed it, tailing Niera at a distance. She lost her at some point, a guard springing out from the shadowy halls and Eilonwy dispatched him quickly, letting her magic flow forth from her hand and land directly over his heart, disintegrating armor and skin until it finally ate away his heart. She really did love magic. Stepping over the corpse she continued onward, finally catching the trail again and finding their fearless leader caught in a bit of trouble.

Two angels were with her, and Eilonwy was not sure who was fighting for who, the events before her confusing. Deciding to stay her distance from the scene, she thought for a moment, wondering what she should do. She could help Niera, after all they were of the same race....or she could let her die and see what happened next. She probably wouldn't get paid if Niera died.....so she decided to lend a hand where she could. She put her pistol away quietly, taking a deep breath and letting her magic fill her hands, dark balls of energy waiting to be released. She then let the darkness flow forth from her hands, watching it travel along the floor and waited for it to land on a target. Wouldn't be long now.

Serith watched him, still cautious of his actions as he spoke, her ears listening to his words, trying to determine if they were made with malice or honesty. She didn't exactly like the answer she was given, but she decided as long as he held his ground without drawing a weapon, he would be safe to trust. She relaxed her large wings, folding them down to her slender back and relaxed her posture.

"If this is true, will you help me move these men back into the Church? We are not far, but there are enemies about and I would like help if they were to attack." she replied, leaning her scythe against her arm as she waited for an answer.

She could feel the air around them turning more and more sour with the bloodshed, an oozing pit of death. Her senses told her there were others that were similar to her, but far from the divine grace of the Gods. This meant that he was here. She could feel a bound of energy surpass through her spirit, wanting to go find him to see if he was alive, but she knew that when she finally did see him again a fight would ensue and she had little time for that at the moment. She stopped her thoughts and looked over to the man once again.

"What do you say?"

Tekoa blinked and coughed as Niera began to suggest that he should attack the other angel in the room. It was a good idea though he was unarmed. He looked at her and regained some of his composure. "Actually, I am here to talk to you about a possible contract between us." He looked around and noticed Niera's device.. From what he could make out, she was trying to take down the lasers that was preventing her from continuing. Smiling again, he spoke again, "I have an idea, I will hack and take down the lasers for you. I have pretty good with a security. As an act of good faith and will, I will give you some of my power in order to allow you to take out our 'friend.' That way even if I do take advantage of the circumstances, you will have the power to probably take me out."

Tekoa could feel his heart beat against his chest. This was a risky move and proposition. He would be left weak and in quite a predicament. This is what it would take to get on her good side and get a good deal. He would hope that the contract would be worth his skill. He looked at the ground as he sensed something happening. He wondered was happening. He looked from the ground to the other angel. He tilted his head. His mind was scrambling to remember if he knew who was before he came down.

the name escaped him and Tekoa began to pool a great amount of his energy. It was enough to make him tired and at a disadvantage in a baattle. He gently pushed it towards the places where Niera was touching him. As the energy began to leave, Tekoa's breathing began to become deeper and heavier. He looked at Niera to see what was happening to her.

He was quite glad that she had relaxed for he had put out absolutely no killing intent at all. Nor did he have any desire to for he had no quarrel with the being infront of him. He concluded she was an angel from her appearance and the way she used her power. However, something was odd. He kept his eyes open and his ki channels open just incase he would need them. His strength was not flowing, but it was on standby for immediate release should he need it.

With a rather large sigh he brought up his right hand and scratched the back of his head while taking a sort of relaxed, leaning posture:

"I kind of don't feel like babysitting at the moment. But.. If they truly need help then i'm not so low as to deny them any. However, i will tell you in the clear for now. I am of demonic origin. And it seems like that is who you are fighting. Would those men truly want my help? The help of a being they have been trained to kill? Any man of pride who has a hate as strong as most of these would rather face death than to have me even think of laying a finger on them."

It wasn't a statement of fiction, or of the feelings of laziness. It was a statement made out of the regard for the pride of me. He knew very well that when a man had nothing except his pride, he was even willing to die for it. Avanion was no exception to this, demon or not. Before he was a demon he was a living creature with a mind and will of his own. If anything he felt that all races had this in common. Even if he had an appetite for battle and a lust for bloodshed like no other at the right moment.

"At the very least i may help you for the simple fact that you're cute, and it's hard for me to say no to a lady in need. Or maybe it's just my pride?"

He smiled while prattling off some pointless banter in order to lighten the mood.

Once but a distant rumble, the sounds of battle now grew nearer to the maximum security wing in addition to the earsplitting alarms already ringing non-stop. Each of the prisoners held within their custom cells stirred with anxious anticipation. Those with unique sensory abilities brought attention to a single fact that inspired them all to one sort of action or another: that the lasers were being disabled. It meant that someone had broken into prison to free at least one of them. Demons with enough strength would get the chance to break free as well and escape along with the rest. Each of them, even the dumb ones, knew that this might be their only chance at escaping Blackmarch. A few of the more beastial inmates were already plotting how to escape and made no effort to hide it as they strained against the wards and seals that had kept them confined for years if not decades with newfound resolve.

Now the security forces had their attention split between both the security entrance and the Demons straining to escape their cells behind them.

Meanwhile a violet eyed youth merely stared at the bars which he knew were more than they appeared. His entire cell's design, when over-simplified, boiled down to nothing more than a glorified bug zapper. Crude but effective in containing his human form for twenty years. Nothing worth the effort of an escape attempt could be gained from taking on his true form to escape from the cell since even one with his powers could not overwhelm the entire prison security force. Let alone all the reinforcements that would arrive to put down such a high-profile prisoner who was alone and unarmed. Pointlessness had a powerful demoralizing effect on even the fiercest demons which most certainly included this yellow jump-suited inmate.

But he could feel it in his black heart. . . that soon his time would come.

Titus had no idea what he was doing right now. He had confronted Niera blindly and without any backup. Worst of all, he was outnumbered. If he fought there was al ikely chance that he wouldn't make it out, but he also had no intentions of running. If he ran, then Niera would achieve her goal. His hands gripped his staff tightly and he gritted his teeth. The power seeping from her was like a wall that stood between them. A little bit of sweat formed on his forehead. At the moment, he really had no other options other than the two he had thought about. Titus parted his legs slightly and stood in his fighting stance, holding his staff vertically in front of him. His pet bird squeaked a bit. An idea came into his head at that moment. He thought that maybe he could use his pet to get help. After all, that was what he was for.

Titus watched as Niera spoke to one of the demons beside her. It seemed that he was coming under her seductive influence. That was one of her specialties as a succubus. He didn't know much else about her other than that for now. Any mere man, angel or demon, could easily be influenced by her. Titus prepared himself to see what they would do. If they attacked, then he would have no choice but to fight. But, if they decided to continue carrying on with trying to get inside the keepsake, then he would fight anyway, even if he would be in danger. At least their would be back up. At least, he hoped someone would come. For now, he kept his messenger bird at the ready as he chanted a message to it.

A contract was requested and for what it was worth, she'd give him one. A man for a price, there were far too many of this kind of person around. You can't really blame a person, its war after all... but they might earn more money in selling cybernetic modifications that being a mercenary. Without giving her a chance to reply, the angel transferred his energy into Niera. It wants to hack; coward. What kind of mercenary shows up to a warzone without a weapon? The physical change was minor, but a faint glow appeared around her as her grin began to widen. The fatigue from the blast of the gates still waned upon her body, but that would no longer be an issue. However, even with the power of the mercenary angel; against many, in this state she would not last. This guy </SPAN>had </SPAN>to be quick at all costs, her attention although concentrated on the Mercenary was also dived toward the other Angel. </SPAN>

"Alright, be quick. We don't have time for games."
</SPAN>
From the depths of the shadows, dark circles of magic suddenly danced across the stone slabbed floor, approaching with great haste; a surprise attack. Grace fell into Niera's step as everything around her began to slow... as the speed of her thoughts and actions increased everything around her slowed into a sluggish motion, the birds wings flapped slowly as it began to fly off the Church lackey's shoulder and the approaching darkness slowed. Because of the narrow hallway, there was no space to dodge but upward. A hand reached to take a single dagger; she would pose an attack toward her enemy. A quick grin submerged on Niera's features as she rushed into a charge toward the enemy angel she'd hit three birds with one stone, although the front almost looked like an attack, but it was the complete opposite. As she slowly began to approach her adversary she began readying her great strength into her legs, to lunge over the man. Only a moment before coming within range of her opponent's oversized stick, Niera pushed herself off the ground that cracked beneath her feet from the impact of the force. Jolting into the air, she bent her body over the top of her adversary. </SPAN></SPAN>​

Kle was a bit taken back. The angel and the other had not enough taken notice of him. Some might think to give a drunk man a look or two when he is this forward about his near future activities. The strings vibrate as the sound wiggles off of them. Their lack of care for him was one thing...but to not even notice him was something of a marvel.

"How in the hell are you doing? Hello?" he yelled

There was only one explanation, Kle was hallucinating. Somewhere between the first and second keg, the damn bard lost his mind. Things only got worse when some cattle dong's bird started flying around him. His eyes widened at the sight. For some reason, the damn bird looked green and had stars shooting out of its ass. The alcohol may claim him to sleep...but not yet. He had to catch the bird.

"I.....will *burp* get you."

The drunken bard sprinted down, chasing after the bird.

The sun had finally set, and what a wonderful night it had become. Not a single star in the sky. Even the moon was hardly shining due to all the light pollution. The entire city was lit up; a truly spectacular sight to behold as Taiken crouched down to one knee on top of the corporate building for the National Bank. 90 stories up. Couldn't ask for a better view.

However, that was irrelevant. Taiken didn't really care for the view at all. No, instead, he was there for the vantage point. It was the perfect spot to set up his Rail Gun. He had bolted it down to the edge of the building, aimed in the direction of Blackmarch Prison, just over 5 miles away from the edge of the city. He had tapped himself into the communications network some time ago, and jumped on the opportunity to do some damage to the prison. He had always been an advocate for just killing off all the demons there instead of using his tax dollars to keep them alive. Although, he did find a bit of comfort knowing that many of them were put through torturous experiments and whatnot. At least with that, his money wasn't going to a complete waste. Tonight though, he felt like he had won the lottery. Just the thought of slaughtering all those worthless demons made him grin with anticipation. If he was lucky, maybe he would even snag an angel kill or two.

He typed away at the small computer strapped on his right forearm under his sleeve, examining the screen closely for a few moments. He then looked back towards the prison, flipping on the night vision on his sun glasses. With a few more button presses, he activated the scanner. The place lit up on his HUD like a damn fireworks display. With a few more button presses, many of the blips on his HUD went out, and only a handful remained. He looked back at the computer screen to get a better analysis. That's when he spotted something rather odd. One of the readings came up as an anomaly. It was reading the presence of a human, a demon, and an angel all right on top of each other. Only they weren't actually on top of each other according to the reading. They were coming up as the same being. Taiken paused for a moment, considering the possibilities. He looked back at the prison, and tapped a few buttons on his computer so that only the position of the anomaly would show up on his HUD. He examined it, then looked back at the computer screen and cross referenced that position with a digital blueprint of the prison. Cell Block E, Solitary confinement for the ultra-max inmates. The cell it was in was lined with iridium plating... but luckily, that's what his Rail Gun was for.

Taiken reached into a small ammo crate laying to his left, and pulled out a specific shell, then loaded it into the chamber of the Rail Gun. The projectile he chose was a special armor piercing shell, which used an Osmium core projectile with an aluminum, fin-stabilized sabot casing. This choice of projectile, combined with the power of the Rail Gun, should prove more than enough to break through the back of the cell.

And so, Taiken flipped the switch on the capacitor connected to the gun, which began charging up. He then looked down the digital sights of the gun and painted his target - the wall directly behind the cell in which the anomaly was located. He gripped the trigger handle and placed his finger on the trigger as the gun continued to charge. The electromagnets were quickly warming up, ready to go. Once he was certain that he was locked on target, he pulled the trigger, launching the projectile. As it left the barrel, a large trail of fire followed behind it for several meters, lighting up his position and sending a shockwave out as well, shattering many of the windows down the edge of the building he was on with the explosion. It was fortunate that no one was looking for him, as the light and sound from the shot would have been heard and seen for miles. Only a mere second after pulling the trigger, the projectile arrived at it's destination, driving itself into the wall at over 6KM per second. The wall at the back of the cell was shattered open, and the projectile would have shattered with it.

Taiken took a moment to recover from the blast of the gun, which was now venting from the extreme heat. He looked towards the prison, and grinned as he spotted his handy work. He reached over the capacitor and opened a small panel on the top of it, revealing a key pad. He pressed a few buttons on it, then closed the panel again. He then unhooked the cable from the capacitor to the gun, but left the capacitor turned on. It was time for him to go and see what this anomaly was, and if needed, kill it along with the rest of the filth.

The eccentric woman,stopped waving her hips as he grinned and pulled out his guns, when he shot she merely ducked down, with a slight giggle the woman then jumped over the halfling."Meow.." she cooed in his ear as she stood behind him,her hands floating over his shoulder for her arms to rest upon them,"I would have to say..." her cooing continued through it came out rather seductive in odd means."You need to impress me ,Darling Prey." Her lips brushed his ear slightly, until her right hand slide to his back then she removed it to back-flip gracefully, landing in blade reach of the man, then she hastily spun and cut her blade across his back which produced a humming sound as it sailed through the air. She stopped spinning and rushed at him shoving her hand against his back roughly with the essence of darkness surrounding her right hand she had the intention to blow him into on of the side of a red car, and with that thought that is what she attempted. The blast was strong and even the energy shoved her back a few steps. Without much thinking Scy charged at him her mind focused as she reached his current position she vertically slashed his way. Scythe moved away quickly, the distance not to far from him but far enough.

Brilliant golden orbs gazed tastily at at their prey, the beholder of those eye swaying her hips seductively, though it was rather unintentional on her part. Her adrenaline was running high as she purred ever so loudly, her right hand running though those green and red locks of hers,that grin on her luscious painted lips telling of her excitement.She was on the hunt and now how to capture and devour her prey was another story.The woman desired a challenge, her hunger to kill wanted a reason to tear her target apart.It was the thrill of the hunt, reason she was damn good at her job.The woman continued as she paced back and forth left to right waiting for her prey to return the favor. Her power singing the song of war. Victory on her mind, but the need for battle on her heart! The song of battle was loud and clear, and it only instigated her want for a fight.

"Come and show me that my prey can fight back!" The woman ran at him full force and her knee collided with his chest then her right fist to his face, swiftly she retreated to her original position."That's right your predator wants to see her prey to fight back, get just excited as me and don't disappoint me!" Her tone silky and playfully at the same time, the union of the two letting him know the danger she wanted to feel and face. She wanted to feel the rushing through her blood, she wanted to fight so bad that her power pulsed at an wide range attracting a few lesser demons and scaring others off, it could be felt in the distance, but how far she didn't know.

She hissed slightly at the wound she received from her earlier , the blood seeping from the injury,trickling like a miniature waterfall down her arm. The pain not really bothering her as much as it should have but it did hinder her actions with her right arm.It was either pain or nothing at all, that what she lived for the pain of the thrill, pin and agony were better that the misery she felt all the time. Though when the numbness creeped in she had the need to feel pain, like she could never get enough.Women and men out here turning tricks like it was never enough. Ha! She wanted a more destructive path than that of the fruitful, she had no need for love or foolish feelings of affections that humans and demons had sought and cry for. Tonight she was going to start the fire and break this man of all his pride and honor, she would strip him of his high standing position in Neira's army and ruin him right were he stood if he proved to be a weakling that the other man had assumed he was. Nothing but a pawn..a bishop for the queen who shall be known as king if the Church of Valinor's Commander is killed, of course she hand a job to do so she couldn't let that happen..or would she?

With her moment of pausing she stared down her opponent and groaned anxiously for him to come at her and give her something to work on other than her thoughts.Through and through this woman had proved her need for a good fight.

Serith waited, still cautious but no longer in attack mode. She didn't know whether or not she could fully trust him....something was strange about this man. He seemed to be fighting off a feral need to kill but he seemed to have a good hold on it. She watched his hand as he reached up to his head, almost acting as if she was a little kitten nervous about a new toy. Her eyes met his once again as he spoke.

Her eyes focused even more as he mentioned he was of demonic origin. 'So that is what i sense...I wonder how this could have happened....' she thought, awe-struck by the fact he had so many human qualities and nodding towards him before speaking once again, "If these men do not accept help from a willing creature, then they are fools. As would be any other being too proud of himself to accept anothers' help." she stated back to him, a small smirk on her face.

She turned to the men who were almost unconscious before glancing back at him with her eyes as he spoke his last sentence. She tilted her head, offering a small sense of security as she rolled her eyes and bent down to help one of the men up.

"It would be wonderful if you could help, whether it be for my looks or your pride." she replied as she looked back towards him.

She was a little torn between herself at this moment, wondering how she could be getting along with a demonic being, but he had humanistic qualities about him as well. It seemed as though he was human once before. She mentally shook her head, deciding that it shouldn't matter just as long as he was both willing to help and unwilling to battle her at this moment in time.

[OOC: Sorry for the wait! ><"]]

Dark... Alone... Cold... It hurts.

Deep within the dark cell of Cell block E there hung a woman who looked twenty years of age, with flowing long rose coloured hair that lay like soft silk against her back down toward her ankles, with a set of dazzling outstretched diamond wings that were attatched to her spine. Her face, was adorned with gentle features which was complimented by her hourglass figure. Her large bust, bursting out of the the robe that the church had forced her to wear.

Although the womans bonds were well secured, the woman was unharmed as she appeared dormant within the cell. A monster, bound with anti-magic and cold chains of iridium.

Sounds of large blasts came from the outside. Clashing, Yelling. Data Collection - Niera, blasts, sirens, orders, contract, mercenary, someone praying to the gods, an affair of love and war, drunk, bird....Yelling and finally a blast that temporarily whiped out the sound. A voice "Alenah, open your eyes."

The slits of Alenah's eyelids began to flicker as she began to waken from an endless slumber. Alenah could feel her dry mouth begin to open as she could see light coming from behind her. The beauty of her diamond wings shining brightly as they began to light up the shadow encased room with a gentle aurora of rainbow light.