Black & White

Natasha smiled, a very seducing and conniving smile. Her eyes took on an obsessive gleam, the whites seeming to glow brighter than the lights in the prison.

"You've met Niera? Oh, isn't she wonderful? Like the silver lining in a dark stormy day, or, a breath of fresh air? She's so very enticing isn't she?"

The hand upon hers felt warm. She liked warmth, loved cuddling up to where warmth was whether it was a body or two or even an open flame. Natasha wanted to cuddle up to this man's warmth and take it within her. She just didn't want to kill him. There wasn't much warmth in a dead body... Well maybe a little bit. She would have to be quick if he were dead.

"What do you think of sweet Niera?" she cooed.

She released her hand on her dress, letting the fabric cover her thigh. With that hand she wrapped her fingers around the man's wrists, continuing to talk.

"She deserves so much for what she's done for the world. The world was so cruel to her, so very cruel. But she turned around and built us, her army. And we do her bidding oh so very willingly. You should do her bidding willingly too. I bet you wouldn't mind. But... You said my lovely Niera did something to you. You don't think ill of her do you? I would hate for you to."

Her eyes grew wide and then narrowed. The hold she had on his wrist increased, almost enough to make one wince in pain. Suddenly anger filled her face.

"YOU MUST LOVE NIERA! LOVE HER LIKE I DO!"

Her leg came up swiftly, the heel of her foot narrowly missing his crotch and instead hitting him just below the stomach. If the man crumpled over, Natasha would back off... For now.​

She watched as her strike had made contact ,his arm was not natural at all,'You have got to be kidding me, my Playmate has a damn android arm! What else does he have!' her thought was interrupted by his hand caressing her face,it was cold but still it made her cheeks flush in an unfamiliar manner until she heard what he said."Honesty is the best policy ...when there is money in it. I'm not giving a damn about anyone's reason for fighting I'm doing this because it's my job." Sarcasm was dripping off her voice,though her want for a thrill was wearing thin on this one, as she had begun to think about what he had just said to her.Her on the opposing side really? She thought that most members of the Church held God in their high esteem along with what he wanted..But when she really thought about their actions throughout the years they were just as wrong as the Legion. The Church Of Valinor had caused this war having killed ,imprisoned,and cast demons from their homes, whether it was the humans fearing them or just protecting themselves from any future disasters or not it was wrong to stereotype every demon as the eventual threat. Though that had eliminated its self with being the case as the Church had one of their members kill her family for a reason that would not have been good enough for her to comprehend. Had they only realized they left her with no one to really lean on maybe she could have understood but that was no longer the bargain. It only meant now that Scythe's revenge for her family was in vain, and she was fighting for the very people who destroyed the possibilities of her future. Then again if they never died would she not be standing here about to kill this creature because now it was her job? She'd never know.Or at least that what she told herself just now.

Her hostile demeanor dropped down a notch, but not enough.Her now constant pondering ad fallen on the Legion's reasons for war, which weren't even a bit as clear to her. Scythe could only wonder what personal vendetta could lay hidden behind every excuse these demons would give.Could it be true that they were fighting for their homes and such or was their a bit more fuel being added than just that.It was not long ago Scythe was just with their side ,and because of her abilities she was assigned second ranking Assassin. For some strange reason even while she was there she couldn't grasp their real motive for participating in this squabble. It could have been because they were all being fed the same damn excuse they were thinking or that is what their leader made them think of it as. Whatever the case may be they were still wrong, just as the church and her view of neither would change unless the man standing before her gave her a good enough explanation.

No matter which side she choose to be on there was no ample difference between humans and demons.Both species were full of bad apples and full of those who choose to to what they thought was right. Angels and Fallen or even the Seraphim had no true place in this war, but that was her lone opinion. Speaking of Seraphims what the hell was he doing before her now and not protecting his so called God? Could it have been the same reason anyone was fighting or was it a way to redeem themselves of their wrong doings to die and compete other sinful creatures in battle? Could it have been to experience the feeling of feeling alive? There were thousands of possibilities and not one of them really matter because she had a mission to for fill without wondering.Thats what she was getting paid to do, not think. Her view and opinions would not change unless it was presented to her,but she would like to change someone else's opinion , so a human could see through a demon's believe what it must feel like to have things taken from them.She had a pretty good idea of who she would manipulate to think that way. In a way she would have to strip that person of his beliefs and have him start anew.But she would choose who later.However she would act accordingly for now,or more so just for the cash. Playing a pet to the Church wasn't so hard even if she did not agree with their method of things, even so she was only a soldier that was only to move as commanded,other than that nothing else mattered.

While staring at the Seraphim ,Scythe's vibrant yellow orbs had shown that her power was beginning to course through her.
"Please..Pardon my rudeness,I was going through one of my moods. Any whom, what were you saying Playmate?" She was now acting more relaxed and in control of her blood drive, now due to being bowed at by such a unique creature who was of no demon kin to her she was more ready to do her task and be done with it."You know what...Save it for later."Her hips had begun to sway seductively ,her free hand slightly hitting just be low the side of her thigh while she done so, any one who would have seen her would have wondered what exactly she was doing at a time like this but twas doubtful she would care. In her other hand rested her weapon waving with her moments grazing across the skin of her leg every now and again, for a time her smile had disappeared leaving Scythe staring at her opponent, until she opened her mouth to speak.

"Don't worry,the more you have of me,the less you see.I won't go to waste ever so easily." Scythe Crow purred bringing her scythe forward to cut across his other arm," Seen below the sunlight, but hidden in the moon's embrace.I am a side you choose or a side you forsake.By night I am gone, though I sometimes never was."Her words never faltered as she swiftly spun away only to elegantly twirl back at him with her speed picked up and her scythe spinning at his torso level."As a child you feared when the lights went out and I altered what is real with what is fake, but as you grew I became your lover, close your eyes and I come near. I am what you really fear. For I, dominate the lands a little every day."Laughing at her own riddle she had stopped twirling and forcefully swung her blade against his to stay on the offensive side of the battle.No matter how much of the Ironic truth she had held in her words everyone had a little darkness lingering in their heart, no matter how pure they thought themselves to be. Doubt and unrest sometimes played in these factors and this time truth would play in hers.

Leo marched onward to his destination, while chaos erupted the rest of the way. Looking over shoulder he could smell the disaster rising. If he was correct, he saw a few of the other demons in the Legion running a muck. His magical energy was building to it's peak after an hour of walking, patience, and kicking the living shit out of guards. A path of bloodied guards covered his tracks, followed by rubble from buildings, bullets, and blood. Leo may have been a half-demon, but his right arm would prove him to be just as powerful as a true demon. to most demons, putting a half-demon was insane! But to question Niera and leo's decision, judgement, and power, would be punishable by death. Something Leo could deliver without problem. To bad the Church's guards didn't catch the memo.

Walking down an ally with his katana in hand, Leo was getting anxious for another fight. So axious he gripped his sword's hilt almost to were it squeeked, slightly. The surroundingarea become quiet, a slight whistle of the wind passing through. It felt as though this fight would continue until the city burns, which most likely will, and the Church falls to the ground. The very thought of it made Leo smile and chuckle as he placed his demon arm upon his waist. Then his smile and sense of slight satisfaction was interupted by a familiar feel....

Leo's arm pulsed a bright blue and caught his attention. He looked at his arm with a 'Huh?' and stared at his palm. His arm would only responed when a strong source of magic and power was nearby. And from the way his arm pulsed so bright at that instant, it was both familiar and powerful. But who could intrigue him? Now he was excited again, and ready for a brawl.

"Hahahaha, this outta' be good!"

He strolled over to the source, following the intensity of his arm. If the glow became stronger, the closer he'd draw to his target. Turning a corner, he stumbled upon a couple of fallen demons. Their bodies laid in a puddle of their own toxic saliva. Leo made a disgusted face and fanned in front of his nose, still a joker. Then looking out of the corner of his eye he saw a woman, standing with a double edge sycth and a man with her. His arm sensed the man too, but it was calling Leo more to the woman. So why not? A fight is a fight, and if his arm was right, this may be one hell of a battle. He stepped over to the two unnoticed and placed the blade of his sword across his shoulders.

"I hope I'm not interupting anything."

Talos had deflected the first strike with a flick of his wrist. His scythe moving elegantly in the path of her blade. Her words were very strong and true, his thoughts averting to the sway of her hips. He had barely dodged the second, his arm the one to stop her blade. The third had assured him she was an offensive person. He didn't dodge or deflect this one. Instead he made the air around them colder, using his ability to manipulate ice at his advantage, making the air denser. Then sidestepping, he swung his blade at her side.

"Your words are very true. They cut as deep as a blade and just as true. But my beautiful playmate, you must understand. Where there is an inert goodness, there is an inert evil. But they cannot coexist. Therefore, you are one or the other. That is why demons exist. To be born with that inert evil while angels are born with an inert good. Now, I would love to fight you. But having you at my side is much more pleasing." And with another swift movement, he struck at her again. "My next move won't be as forgiving as the last. Please join me. You are an excellent fighter. You also bear the inert evil as all demons bear. The church will eradicate you. I am a fallen, choosing to be as what I stand before you as. Even after siding with the church, they threw me out after my usefulness was up. Make no mistake, they will do the same to you"

Serith was too focused on healing the wounded guards to notice the person standing behind her. She had pleaded with the Gods to heal them, even just enough so they would not die at this time, her prayers were answered when she lowered her weapon upon them and a faint blue light began to emit from her scythe. A small breeze wrapped around them, causing her long violet hair to flow about and the feathers of her wings to ruffle slightly.

Her eyes had been closed, deep in prayer to save these men, and as she opened them the blue light had faded, leaving the men able to move and not coughing any longer. She had stood, a smile upon her face as she looked down at her work. 'Good, the will live.' she thought to herself as she turned.

Immediately she held her weapon up once more, seeing and hearing the man that stood before her. "Are you a friend or a foe?" she demanded, caught off guard as she hadn't felt his presence before she had heard him.

Making his way to Blackmarch, Cidonis kept his eyes and ears open for more of the Church's troops. He saw many running about in the distance, but they were not in his direct path and thus not part of his orders. The nearer he got to the inner prison walls the more bodies there were littering the street, human and demon alike. He passed by an alley, the large search lights of the prison glaring through the narrow pass. He had found the correct route, but just as he was about to enter it, a voice called called out. Cidonis turned and looked up in the direction of the sound, spotting the silhouette of a man.

Just who he was, he could not tell. Cidonis turned completely, facing whoever it was that dared make their presence known to him. He could make out that he was dressed in black garb and had quite a few weapons with him. An assassin, perhaps? If so, he was doing a terrible job and had no concept of the silent kill. Still, at least he had managed to get this close without being detected sooner. If he was an assassin, he had made a poor choice in targets.

He spoke of his crimes against the Church. Had he actually been following him since his fight with the guards? He also mistakenly labeled him a demon. Were his magnificent wings less noticeable after changing from white to black? "I have no time to waste on you. I suggest you walk away, my orders are to destroy anyone who stands in the way of my objective." he answered, raising his left arm out in a threat. If he had really been following Cidonis since his little scuffle with the city guards, he would recognize this posture.

The golden eyed woman's grin grew only wider as he had deflected her blade the first time then dodged her second blow with that arm of his, not that it bothered her at all but he really was wearing on her. The third time, from what she had taken notice of, was that the air had felt 'crunchier' than it had before, her wild guess was that this creature before her had the ability to either manipulate air or ice. While he side stepped her,her reflexes kicked in almost instantly though at an impeccable timing. She parried the blade with the bottom half of her scythe to avoid injury to her rib area. An injury like that would probably ruin the rest of her Merc days and she would never be the same again, well she would be the same since demons naturally heal at a slightly accelerated and more efficient way than humans do, but the memory of that pain would last forever, burned in her memory.Why the hell he was not fighting back really grinded her last few gears, he spent more time invading her every move and trying to convert her than actually going straight in for the kill.That only served to piss her off somewhat, but that pretty little grin never did wipe it self from her face, even so under her skin her veins turned a black hue radiating her growing impatience.Did he not fully understand that her changing sides was not happening without the proper proposal of cash?No, he apparently didn't. And that was why she could have gave a damn about what the Church would attempt, but she choose a better action than loosing that little temper she had or more like was gaining.

Beautiful? She damn ear laughed at his flattery. 'Playmate'? Oh, man was this guy asking for her to shove her heel in his neck! If she weren't in the right mind, she would poke him in the chest and yell how playmate was her word! But too bad she was on the job.
"Oh my , that is only your opinion.One such as you could never truly understand my morals and views as one who were like me would.They do and can coexist. Because if they could not, we wouldn't be able to choose anything that dealt with your so called Good or Evil as you call them. There would be no such thing as a fallen angel or fallen anything if we could not choose a side or if they did not coexist. Even for angels, it's never too late to go wrong.But..."She smiled and turned her back to him almost as if she were playing around with an old friend, just as he swung his blade and cut her down the back of her arm.Luckily it wasn't to deep of she surely would have lost what sanity she had left, instead she let out a small hiss of pain and spun on her heels to face him."...of course that is my lone opinion on the subject, being a fiend of the dark and all. Now...."She trailed off sarcastically ," ..do you not get what a Merc even is? Or what you were to the Church? We are nothing but mere tools.I have no intention of standing at your side. You know, usually a good listener is usually thinking about something else. Which would be me if you'd just fight me already!" Just as she said that she caught the scent of another presence.A half blood? Well this just made her day.

" I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"
No! There is no absolute way you could ever manage to do that!" Unfortunately Scythe didn't get the fact she was in real trouble if she had to take on the two of these men at once. Yeah, in other means it would have been a pleasure to have two handsome trolls at her feet, considering the case it wasn't so much as pleasurable as it could have been. She found that the halfling was none other than Leo when she turned her head, his surprise appearance didn't make her drop her guard. Niera's left hand,right hand,left foot or whatever.She only vaguely remembered him from her short time being under the banner of the Legion." So we're having a threesome now? " For someone in deep shit, Scythe sounded as playful as ever.The powerful aura she felt coming off this guy had her on cloud nine,cause he was ready for a fight," Or are you here to try converting me too?"

Talos heard the voice of another man. He didn't care much. He was interested mostly in the demon tht stands before him. Extending his hand out in an offering manner he told her "Join me, mercenary, and I will supply you with 100 mil every decade for an eternity. Is this worth your time? Is that a good price for such a beautiful demon as yourself? Or should I quit trying to get you to join my side and kill you?" He pointed his blade at her, allowing her to choose one or the other.

"Sorry.. But as appealing as that sounds, I think I'll pass."

Leo grinned as he looked upon this woman, she didn't seem to know who he was. Good for him, he loved letting people see what he can do. What made this special was that he knew she was a full blown demon, all the more fun to enjoy. Her friend on the other hand, he didn't give a damn who he was! As long as he didn't get in the way of him and the lady, it takes two to tango, three is a crowd. But Leo was no fool to just run in all the time, gun hoe! Even though, that might be what this lady was looking for. Leo stabbed the tip of his sword into the ground, glancing at the two of them.

Looking between the two they were both either with the order, or one was just an unlucky bistandard. Either way, one of them was going to feel the full brunt of his right hand. Preferablly the woman first, she intrigued him further than the other. She had a sense of humor like him, a slightly confident feel, and a little 'I'm all that' attitude. Looking over at the other guy, he looked at his prostetic arm and grinned.

"Weren't you ever told to throw the explosive if you see it spark?"

Waiting for an answer, he turned his attention back to the woman. He looked up and down her body and was impressed. She was pretty hot for shade demon, others looked dark and emo. Not his kind of lady.

"Obviously you can sense what I'm here for, right Lady? So..."

He raised his blade and pointed it at her, holdinghis other hand like he was drawing back an arrow.

"What do you say about a dance....?" he said with a grin, ready to take action.

"Halfling, you interrupt us. We were having a dance. You just broke it up. Do not extend my wrath. Niera would be disappointed in me if I killed you over intruding. We are having a discussion. I highly doubt a halfling could take on a seraphim and a full fledged demon. And this arm," he said changing it back to its normal appearance, "was a gift. Perfectly crafted for the purpose of obliterating trash!" His voice was even and unwavering, some would say monotone.

Ralmerez almost relished the moment of silence. Oh, how wonderous it was, to have them finally shut up. And then they start laughing. Shut up you stupid fools... Honestly, he would have turned around and let the demons rot, but he still didn't get an answer. While people said he was half demon, he couldn't be rude.

When the laughs started to lull a bit, he let out a short, inquisitive "So?" He cocked an eyebrow, keeping the nieve fasad up for now. He wanted to get an answer from Axel first before he took any further action. "A brand doesn't make you incapable of fighting against the Church, or at least it's more millitant members." For all he knew, it did, but the fasad needed to stay up for now.

His ears cought a grunt that sounded like 'area is already secure' or something to that effect. That got his attention. "What?" He felt a little screwed over now.

Axel's ear twitched in the direction of the young demon and he looked up.

"It does, actually," he answered. "I could kick and scream all I want, but so long as this seal's on my back, they can activate it with some switch they keep in this magical place." It was true. The brand was put there surgically, along with the rest of his cybernetics. It was attached to all of the receptors and promised a lot of pain, should they remember which sensors they were attached to.

Axel folded his arms. "You can leave now, if you want and save your own hide. Demon's deal."

"And you'd have a child trust a demon?" one of the prisoners snorted.

"Your kid trusted you, right?" Axel shot back. Oh, he'd heard the stories the prisoners told among themselves. Nothing was a secret.

He got the bird for is efforts and he rolled his eyes in response.

"Your choice, kid," he offered again.

Sweet Niera? Now that was amusing. Who the fuck's Niera?

Oh wait. I think I saw that name somewhere before ... In one of the briefings they tossed me in a file. I think I caught a glimpse of that name before I threw the file into the trash. Niera was the demoness boss, wasn't she?

Such a sweet succubus. She got the identity of her real boss wrong!

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. She's turning loony. Now that was a problem. I grew more tensed in the presence of the succubus, and I feared that she would have some sort of protection, since she wasn't scared of any of the weapons pointed towards her currently. The foot that flew out at my stomach was unexpected and even then, it would have been hard to dodge; demons were fast. Extremely fast.

I managed to tense the muscles in my stomach, and combined with the armourweave I had on the damage was minimised and I merely stumbled back, with the wind more or less knocked out of me from the kick. The demons above, seeing me stumble took the chance to prey on me, hoping for an easy kill but they were wrong - The first ballistic knife blade hit a single demon right below his sternum, and he fell before my slumped figure in a heap. The second got his head blown off by a blast from the shotgun, and as more and more of them poured down, and their battle cries grew louder, another sound did, too.

The sound of footsteps against the hard ground.

The air was suddenly ablaze with bright light as the reinforcements arrived, and began to fire upon the crowded demons around the hole. The numbers evened out slightly, and I put my back against the wall as I raised the shotgun towards the succubus once again.

"'Fraid I don't know this 'Niera', but she does sound like a downright crazy psychopathic bitch if you're askin' me." I grinned at her once, pulling the slide on my shotgun.

"Correction; I know Niera's boss."

Malachi stood watcheed as the demon turned to face him. He began to speak about his objective and no one standing in his way, Malachi could care less about his objective all that matter was Malachi's goal. Malachi noticed a certain shape to the demon as he turned around, What could that be, he thought to himself, wait it is not an it. It is more of a them but I ca barely make out what th......... By the light, they are wings of an angel. Malachi could barely believe, he had never thought to actually see another on this plane of existance. He saw the fallen moved into the stance he had used against the guards. Malachi would have to be careful, especially now. Fallen were much stronger than the average demon. Malachi sunk his body into a fighting stance putting most of his weight on his back leg. He flipped the tanto in his left hand around so the blade moved up his arm. He moved his wakazashi in front of his body. "How does it feel to still have your wings? When they are gone you almost feel naked constintly, or least I do."

Scythe cut her eyes at the Seraphrim,her mouth fell slightly ajar as she was going to say something else to his offer but couldn't bring herself to do it,'Why so persistent...?' at the mental thought of her question she tilted her head as if she were confused by his actions. She gazed at his hand and placed her own over her chest, her heart pumped fast and she felt the pressure of her excitement building up, it was happening again.This fallen was getting on her nerves and she could feel that desire from earlier come back stronger than the first time.The corner curves of her lips remained but shifted into a smirk. That immense power she felt surging from the halfling challenged her own and that was enough to send a Shade like her over the edge, all that false patience and composure would be laid to wast here and now. Unlike her normal lesser Shadling kind she was more competitive and lived for the kill, thats what made her much more stronger than her dark kin.It was her absolute focus now, no more rational thinking, no more wanting to choose, and no more second thoughts. A light coo erupted from her form, and playful eyes landed on the face of the fallen Seraphim. "You're in the way of a new game, find someone else to play with..Or get hurt..Your choice really." With a her newfound smirk she backed away from him."Now run along like the good spawn that you are." She warned, he ruined her fun and wasn't about to let him ruin it again.

"You're here for a one way street of all night fun, so damn the foreplay and lets get to the rounds of one,two,and three." With power and excitement coursing dangerously through her veins she had begun swaying again, the song of death defying battle playing through her movements. Grinning she brushed his blade out of her face with her own.But that happy little grin turned into a frown, 'Self righteous bastard..' She thought, why would one go though the length of threatening his superior just trying to convert, she had already denied him more than once, she was ready for him to keel over and die already.
"Hey..don't you know?"There was a pause before really saying much of anything."I am easily satisfied with the very best. Don't be so quick to judge a halfling, their alot more powerful than you think. Hence why I'm done with you." Keeping her sway,she waited for the insult to settle" So get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.Until then shut up and let me play with him a little." She whined, she couldn't tell if that would piss him off or not but that was not her concern, this so called halfling was offering a true battle no more words of empty promise and foolishness." Now you pay attention to me, unless..your going to play with him first and leave me all bored to death?"

Scythe could almost taste it, all he had to do was release that energy against her and the real battle could begin, it's not like they had all night to do this, at least not with one another. He silently challenged her strength and power it was almost admirable. The woman's blackening veins was a sign that all this chit chat needed to find an end,and quickly.There was a rampage brewing up into a hurricane of anger beneath the flesh ,no one quite knew what chaos a Shade could cause when angered enough, and how their minds become even more distorted than it already was. Unless that is what they bargained for, then she would let them have what they wished.Without much warning put into her actions she would grab his full power as if it were the last thing she desired. Scoping him out and the stance that he held, a strong purr left her as she circled him like she was on the hunt.Every so often the light bounced off her features when presented with the task,even as the dark colored world rose, when she finally stopped she was back to facing him and her left side was turned to her failed opponent. Smirking, she beckoned the halfling to come at her.

Because of his nature as a drifter he was used to the kind or reaction she had given him, and in truth he took no offense to it at all. He merely stared back at her with his dark golden eyes and replyed in kind;

"That really depends on how you define 'friend' and 'foe'. Perhaps that also depends on how you define right and wrong. So tell me kind miss, how is it that you determine if someone is a 'friend' or 'foe'? Then i shall give you a reply.:

Avanion was always a smooth talker. He was quite proud of his silver tongue, however, in this situation he didn't mean to sound arrogant. Rather he was trying to prove a point. He gathered that a fight of sorts had broken out in the underground due to the smells, the screams, and the injured people in front of him. He wanted to ask a plethora of questions regarding just what exactly had transpired and why they were injured. He merely didn't know how to start. So he stood there trying to play the cool guy while waiting for her response. He did take note of her beauty though. He was always a sucker for the ladies in white. Never did figure out why.

Ameretati soared through the night sky on her way to the prison. She had forgotten to put on her goggles at first and had payed for it . This wasn't her favorite mode of transportation, just her most quickly deployed. Her eyes were no longer watery from the wind and she could clearly see Blackmarch in the distance, it was coming up fast.
As she got closer she thought it might be a good idea to warn them of her approach, the guards on the outside would probably be on edge right now. She interfaced with her built-in communication device in her AR . She set it to the frequency that she could hear the guards using so that all the officers and team leaders would be able to hear her.
"Be advised all blackmarch unit's call sign Aszura will be touching down right outside of your perminiter in less than five mikes over." She was very proud of having learned radio lingo, and she grinned to herself awaiting a response."
" Aszura this is blackguard actual , I am not familiar with your call sign can you clarify over?"
"Blackguard actual , my name is
Ameretati Zartoshti , I will be the lone girl with black hair touching down soon, can't miss me, over." She unbuckled herself from the kite preparing to jump.
" Wh..what? I'm not sure what you mean..." Whoever it was on the other end was obviously confused.
" You'll see in a second... out." With that she let go of her glider and dropped to the earth.
She had gotten faily close to the ground so the drop wasn't that bad . Without her implants she probably would have broken both her legs though. She pulled her legs in closer to make less of an impact when she hit the ground, also it would make it look more dramatic.
She landed hard on a field about twenty or so feet from a few guards who had been listening to the whole exchange only moments ago. She stood up slowly and streched out a bit. She was glad to be out of the air. She walked up to the guards hastily and smiled as she neared them.
"Ma'am ... we are currently having a situation..." the guard said , obviously confused.
" I know, I'm call sign aszura from over the net. I'm here to help .
"I had a feeling, that was, uh, quite a entrance."
" I try, " she said , obviously flattered. " Can you point me to where the action is at?"
"From what we've heard ma'am there isn't anywhere inside there, where there isn't action..."
"Well then, I guess I can't go wrong then." She said with a smile," Good luck out here guys, I'm going in."
She nodded to the guard and turned to walk toward the nearest building. The guard said " you'll be needing the luck" just within ear shot. And maybe he was right, but that wasn't going to stop her today.

Unwavered, ru responded calmly. "It is your choice. I was only holding back in an attempt for you to change your mind. But seeing as you think this halfling will give you a better fight, I will take my leave. I have somewhere to go. My offer still stands." And with that, he took flight, heading in the direction of the prison.

Serith watched him carefully, she didn't know if he was with the Church or with the Legion, but she needed to find out quickly, and his play on words was not going to help the situation. She held her weapon's ground, making sure that he would not try anything on her or the men she had just healed.

"I define a friend or foe by where they stand on the battlefield in these times, especially now as you may understand. If you are with Legion, you are a foe, if you are with the Church, you are a friend." she explained, studying him over before determining he didn't seem to have a standing, "However, if you are undecided, you are considered a friend for the time being." she added, her eyes flickering back to his.

The sounds of the battle going on around them continued, making the Angel uncertain. She knew there were others that needed her help, but these men needed to be taken back to the Church, somewhere she could continue her work after the battle. Her large wings adjusted themselves slightly, not backing down on their stance. She waited for an answer from the man, keeping an eye out for any enemies coming to attack them.

If only the cocky bastard new who he was calling weak, but Leo didn't have any time to waste on him. If it would even take time to finish him off, then he would have just wasted about a second of his life doing it. Just talking to him wasted a few minutes of Leo's life that he wasn't going to get back. It was a big relief watching that guy duck off somewhere. For some reason he knew the lesser demons under his command had it out for him, all except a few he knew of. One of them being the fallen angel that spoke to him before leaving, but it wasn't time to waste or day dream about the past events. What stood in front of him was a challenge, something he'd been waiting for for a while.

"Well... That's one obsticle out of the way. Now, where were we..?"

Leo made a slick grin as she twirled around him, she liked to toy with her opponents. He liked that. Just from looking into her eyes he could tell she wasn't for bullshit. It was either put up for what you bargin for or go down without a fight. Just like him, it made him shake his head and chuckle a little. She was itching for a fight like him and his power only grew more anxious. If she wanted some fun, then he'd give it to her. Leo scanned around them to see wat he had to work with. In her general direction was a statue holding a sword to the ground, a park with rows of benches, and plenty of play space in the steets. It was time to begin when she stopped at looked at him calling him to fight. Leo placed his sword in the ground and kept looking from her.

"Hmph.." he grinned, then in a flash he drew one of his pistols and shot towards her head. For now he'd play with her using just his gun, then when she impressed him, he'd kick it up a notch.