Black & White

Name: Ameretati Zartoshti

Xersis.png
Appearance:( picture is from before her surgeries) She has smooth black hair and olive skin. She used to be quite short standing 4'11, but not stands 6'1. Besides that her body has a very lean look to it. The only hint or artificiality is her eyes, they appear to be made of blue crystals, they were once brown. She has a number of scars at certain parts of her body , such as her antecubital fossa ( bend of the elbow) and a very large round one on the side of her left cheek.
Race: Human (lots of artificial parts)

Faction: The church , though only due to shared enemies.

Occupation: Heiress to The Zeada cybernetics corporation, freelance demon slayer
Powers: very agile, pinpoint reflexes and accuracy, general increased strength and speed Reflector flip plates in her skin (and suit) can render her tactically invisible ( invisible to artificial means and difficult to see with naked eye) Her eyes have a AR (augmented reality) function that is transmitted directly to her brain , it is capable of several readings such as temperature, structure weakness's , terrain layout and radio transmissions

Weapons: Duel scimitars, implanted fire and water magic. Many of her bodies natural functions have been replaced with more efficient mechanical ones. Notable things are her adrenal glands secrete a much more potent version of adrenaline and her skin is very durable to both heat and cold.

Personality: Before her surgeries , Amertati had almost no self control . Extremely spoiled , she preferring to live life to the "fullest". Spending all night going to parties, sleeping with random men and doing various illegal substances. Once she had her accident that all changed. She has become much more somber. Part of her regrets the life she had before, the other part regrets that she may never be able to return to it.
Despite this she attempts to not be serious all the time, and tries to have a sense of humor when around friends and acquaintances.

History: Born into a very wealthy family , her father being the CEO of the Zeada cybernetics corporation, the leading in software and artificial organs. Amertati never had to worry about her next meal as a child.
When she was 5 her mother died of a very curable case of tuberculosis. Her mother's religious constraints disallowed her from being treated for it, instead trusting in god to save her. This , coupled with her family being traditionally atheist before heaven reveled itself, lead to Amertati not trusting religion and god from a very early age.
Amertati had a older brother and a sister who both moved away shortly after their mother had died. Now being the only child Amertati was spoiled endlessly by her father . Given everything she wanted, from her own car at age 12 , to a real live pony, she never had a want for long. Yet it never seemed like enough for her.
Some time around her 18th birthday she began to party every night.Drinking until blacking out, always waking up with a new man. She could never hold a partner for more than a few months despite her beauty. She would either drive them away with her personality or end up cheating on them almost the instant the chance would arise.
When she was 20 she also started doing hard drugs , always trying to feel a little better. All this time her father was very worried, he didn't know what to do without making her mad. and that was something he could never do to his precious daughter.
One night she had a particularly bad break up after cheating on her boyfriend with his best friend. She also happened to be on downers that night and got very depressed. She found one of friends with a gun and attempted to commit suicide. The gun fired, but due to her altered state , instead of going into her brain and killing her, it went out the side of her left cheek. She almost died that night anyway due to blood loss.
she was sent to the hospital in time to save her , but she went into a coma. For the next 4 months she slept. When she finally regained consciousness her muscles had atrophied to the point where she would never use her natural muscles again.
She begged her father to replace them . He caved as he always did and had his best surgeons preform a experimental muscle replacement surgery. He didn't stop there , he had all of her chemical glands removed and replaced with new more efficient ones , due to them being ruined by her drug abuse.
When all was said and done she could walk again. She was ecstatic. she vowed to her father to try to live with a little more self control.
She would never have the chance to prove that though. A week after her surgeries her father was disemboweled by bloodthirsty demon on one of his weekly walks. The demon was never caught .
All of a sudden Amertati was left with no one , and the entirety of her father's wealth and business . She became deeply disturbed by his murder. Every day she would sit watching the news about the violent demons and how other humans were siding with them. So one day she walked into the laboratory and talked to all her top surgeons, she told them she wanted to be a weapon, a weapon that could destroy demons indiscriminately .
She was outfitted with so much tech she was hardly human on the inside anymore. She then trained for years to hone her skills and a killing machine. Eventually joining the church despite her misgivings about them.

Reserved Interest!

One question: are we limited to only one character?

scratch what i said....i've had this page pinned and had no idea what was going on while i was gone....going to get started on le sheet oO;

You are not limited to only one character, however all characters you create must be aligned to the same faction.

I've noticed that people seem to be continuously getting the name of the prison wrong. So far i've seen it called Blackmarsh and Deathmarch. So just to clarify for everyone, the prison's name is

[DASH=blue]
Blackmarch
[/DASH]

That's Black - March, all one word. Blackmarch. :smile:

Name: Axel Crowe
Race: Night Elf [demon]
Faction: Church of Valinor [Legion]
Appearance:
[spoili]
man3byheise1.jpg
[/spoili]

Cybernetics: The blades at the end of his hair are connected to his brain using specially made nerve fibers. These nerves promote growth and fortitude. This modification allows him to grow his hair up to one hundred meters at will (retraction is a choice as well) while hardening with the strength of titanium, backed with his magical affinity with earth: strength. The blades, mechanically activated my his brain as well, are electrically charged at will for a rather, shocking, surprise.

Occupation: Inlaid Prison Guard - He is the head prisoner, so to speak. After he had taken up the offer to side with the Church, he had undergone special surgery for his new abilities and enhancements.

Abilities (original demonic ones): Earth Manipulation; Speed; Super Strength which can be channeled to any part of his body.

Personality: Despite his shy appearance, Axel is anything but. He loves to talk and laugh. He, at face value, can never be taken seriously whenever he opens his mouth. It belies his true strength within such a slight body. Impulsive and brash, not many would like him but he is fiercely defensive of anyone he feels is good enough for it.

History: He had never really known anyone from his early childhood, what with being left to train with other young devils far longer than he'd ever been with his family. He was never a citizen of Torim, instead inhabiting one of the smaller towns just outside. At around the human age of twenty, he'd met Jace, the closest thing to a brother he could ever hope to find. Jace's quiet nature was a perfect fit with Axel's gift of gab. The two were more or less inseparable -- Axel with his penchant to disrespect all that is Jace's personal space, and the latter's silent but deadly dare for someone to question their actions.

After a time, both had noticed that many of the townspeople had begun to shy away from them; they were friendly enough to everyone and were well enough liked. To see people looking around in fear when even Axel approached was something a bit...new.

Then the town had been raided by the church.

Many of the demon-kind were killed even as they had fought valiantly against the Guard. The humans were of no help, really. Those who were in favor of the demons remaining had been bled as compensation for their 'blasphemous' thoughts. Axel had used and abused his earthen abilities to protect both him and his best friend while the other did most of the attacking. So busy was he trying to cover Jace, he hadn't noticed the soldier behind him and had been 'branded' into submission.

He wasn't killed, much to his and Jace's relief. But he had been taken away for some use that the Captain found to fit his self-righteous wiles. Jace had wanted to rush in and wrestle the other from the Guard, but Axel did the one thing he could to prevent the other from doing something so idiotic. With one defiant stomp, he erected an earthen dome over the other Night Elf that hadn't released its hold until he was over the border and into the city of Torim.

...Three days later.

There was no telling if the idiot was dead or alive: Axel was known for his sharp tongue and thoughtless insults along with his mocking smile. They may have killed him the first night!

Jace, beyond angry and feeling a bit betrayed though he knew why the other did such a thing, had stewed for a week; the villagers who had not stepped in but vouched for both of them regardless, had been the cause for his stayed blades. One of the self-made enemies of the Church had informed him of a rumor going around -- a demonic band of rebels who were also affected by the Church's actions had been formed: Legion.

This was his chance to leave his mark on the Church.

Name: Jace Vee
Race: Night Elf (demon)
Faction: Legion
Appearance:
[spoili]
Warrior Elf Man Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg
[/spoili]

Powers: Fire Manipulation; Visual Perception (he can see about a mile off very clearly)
Weapons: Gun Blades forced from the flames he controls. He uses them as mediums to channel his fire.
Twin Axes which leave burns along with the wounds inflicted onto the enemy.

Personality: Quiet, but polite enough if he thinks it's necessary. He comes off as mean because of his set facial features. He does not like persons too close to him physically. Jace is one who is for practicality and accuracy. He is more rational than impulsive. Jace is said, by Axel, that he "thinks too much."

[I like how the history tapered over into Jace and all I had to do was put up the basics of him :D]

@ Ashaekin - you're character's profile is fine in terms of amount of detail. Put a picture or a description in there and then you'll be ready to go - I will wait to post your character in the group thread until you have filled out some sort of description. x

okay that's cool I'll put it in the group thread properly for you ^^

At the special request of two of the GMs i made an account just to RP here. Please take care of me. -bows- And this is a brand new character. So i'm working on the images. Please don'd mind the cheesy images. I'll sketch my own in the future. I'm just to lazy to set up my stuff to do so. I figure i'll probably join the legion in the near future, but for now i'll start neutral to get a feel for what's going on =D

Name
: Avanion (A-van-ian) He usually goes by Ian however and very rarely tells people his full name.

Appearance: this is the closest thing i can find so i'll have to use this for now. Ignore the weapon he holds in his hand. This isn't what he uses. I'll have to sketch him out in the future. For now this will do though.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a48/Keba-sama/Male Characters/Dawning.jpg

Race: Demon

Faction: Neutral (For now)

Powers: He has complete control over the Ki channels in his body, can use and manipulate mana and elemental forces to use magic as well. He is a demon so he has all the natural demonic traits, however he has the heart of a dragon. This enhances all his basic traits and can allow him to dip into a vast pool of strength. Using that strength greatly increases all of his traits, however puts great strain on his body because it has to keep up with the overflowing mana and ki that it's forcing into his system.

He has a transformed state where his demonic and dragon strength are perfectly balanced and in complete harmony inside his body. He can put himself into this state, however, it causes enormous strain that causes the body to literally destroy itself from the inside out. While in this state though his entire body is covered in a silver aura. His eyes turn silver and look like they belong to a dragon with their thin vertical pupils. His hair turns silver and glows radiantly while moving as if it is being carried around by the wind. Every time he moves it's almost as if you are seeing something surreal.

Cybernetics: He's all 'naturel'.

Weapons: He holds a single Katana made out of orichalcum and a few other materials that no longer exist. It has the unique properties of taking the power put into it and amplifying it. It allows the user to fight at their full strength at all times. It's a lot harder on the body when used by weary or battle worn people.

The katana is the sealed version of his true weapon. It becomes a curved blade much longer than his body. It radiates silver light and the blade pushes it's user past their limit and granting them certain abilities. However he has to focus when using it as being pushed past his limits has it's downfalls. ( It looks very similar to the weapon in this image. I plan on sketching my own in the future)
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4...y_crown__void_sword_by_nick_ian-d4m9w53-1.jpg

Personality: A bit eccentric, he's perverted when he needs to be, passive when he needs to be, and aggressive when he needs to be. Occasionally he gets more aggressive than anybody ever needs to be. But who doesn't?

History: His past is a bit shrouded even to him. there is a point in time where he doesn't remember anything. He was but a babe whose family was nowhere to found. His first memory starts out as follows:

I can still remember it as if it were yesterday. That faithful day where my life was at it's final hour, only to be reborn into something... more. Sure I'm a demon and we have strengths and gifts that transcend other races, but a child is still a child and no matter how powerful the parents, the ancestors, the hidden strength already buried within them. If he doesn't know how to use it then its worthless. That is an example of myself at this time. My how helpless i felt against the feel of the frozen air in my lugs, the hard lifeless soil under my feet, and the barren white wasteland around me. It was at this time i gave up hope. I lost all feeling in myself and collapsed into the white cold. My eyelids grew heavy and when the last of my strength faded... they fell. It was at that time i heard a woman's voice , "Lucky.... brat.....our resting......don't want..... death.....reborn...." It was hard to make out the words.
A strange warmth began to fill my body. It was something i couldn't describe. At that moment it felt as though my heart had beat for the very first time. My whole body shook with this one beat. And with this beat came a voice in the deepest part of my mind as if it were a part of me, 'I give my everything to you, and in return i need you to complete but one task.' What that task was i don't know. My body reacted either way as it appears I had no choice in the matter. My body aged years in seconds in order to compensate for what was happening to me. I could feel my body shudder with every slow heartbeat. It shook me down to my core, and from this i could feel that this heart wasn't my own. My spirit wasn't my own. The knowledge that filled my mind wasn't my own. I stood up and opened my eyes and saw that i wasn't me anymore. Well i was but my appearance looked like it had been forced years through time. Even if that was the case though, this jump paled in comparison to the memories i had obtained.

It took him some time to figure out that within his chest beat the heart of a dragon. And as dragons really didn't discriminate to gender, it was more of a personality description than anything, he could fee its impact on his body. Though he was a man his features held a feminine feel to them. But he picked himself up on that white wasteland and made his way north. He would use the memories he had obtained to grow, and the strength he found to live.

I really like your character. glad to have you aboard. :)

Yay Ty ty. It's a brand new character so it will grow and evolve over time. I just needed some inspiration.

If it isn't too late to join this. . .

Name: Cobier
Age: 70. Appears as a 17 year old in his Human Disguise.
Appearance:
Cobier.jpg

988872b176ce66890473d81b0af540a7-d4cixzt.jpg

Race: Hornet Demon
Faction: The Legion

Powers:

Wall Walker- Cobier can cling to, crawl on, and even sprint along almost all walls or ceilings much like insects. He often utilizes this as an advantage in either regular or stealth combat with a wide array of uses. Some surfaces he cannot stick to if they are either treated with certain chemicals or are blessed through various means.

Stinging Smile- Cobier does not sport regular teeth. Instead there are exactly thirty-two stingers within his mouth where a person's teeth SHOULD BE. All of them can inject a deadly venom into anyone or anything he dares to bite. Given the amount of venom that comes from a single bite, a normal human would die in less than a day. Other, more resilient beings do have a chance of surviving though. Provided they take the antivenin or have a strong enough healing powers or some other way to counteract the venom.

Swarming Servants- Due to his lingeage, Cobier can command a specific type of insect known as Japanese Giant Hornets. A major limitation is that he cannot summon them from thin air like some demons. They must already exist for him to command them. For this reason he will often carry a jar on his person containing them. But if they are killed then he is alone. He can command them mentally which requires a certain level of focus or he can even 'mark' a target with pheromones which will cause the hornets to swarm and attack it without requiring him to command them directly. Each of these fearsome insects has enough venom in a single sting to cause pain comparable to a hot nail being driven into one's flesh. Just one sting can almost kill a person in addition to the pain. But an entire swarm? Lethal to just about anything without some form of accelerated healing. Even then, they are just insects, which leaves them able to be killed easily by a variety of means.

Hellish Heritage- Cobier possesses inhuman strength, speed, endurance, and agility. Only in a fight against other demons or a Holy Warrior who knows his weaknesses can he ever truly ever tire or be over-powered during battle let alone defeated and killed. Anything else is just a slaughter for him.

Healing Hives- When accompanied by his swarm, they will mend minor wounds for him, sealing them with the same substance that hives are made from. Over time the wound will heal completely but he does not possess hyper accelerated regeneration on his own. He needs the hive 'bandages' to act as a catalyst first for his recuperative powers to activate. Otherwise the wound stays open and very much painful.

True Terror- When in his true form, he takes on a much more demonic and insectoid appearance. Taking on this form starts draining energy from him if used for combat purposes outside of the demon realm and after a lengthy battle he will be forced to revert back into his human disguise. He grows two wings which grant him the ability of flight in addition to his all his abilities from his human form. Hornets under his command are corrupted with demonic power which makes them harder to kill. His skin is covered by demonic armor similar to an insect's exoskeleton that cannot be penetrated by blows from those who do not possess super-human strength or holy weaponry. In other words regular human weapons cannot harm him though they still knock him around. But once the armor is penetrated by holy weapons or a blow of super human strength he will take regular damage from direct attacks to the spot where the armor was broken.

Cybernetics:

Not YET.

Weapons:

'Stinger' Gauntlet- A gauntlet he wears on his left forearm him which has a retractable 'stinger' that can extend up to three feet in length. A custom weapon forged from a strange black metal by a famous blacksmith in the demon realm, it is designed to pierce and stab opponents rather than cut or cleave them. Though it cannot cut through anything at all, he can parry other attacks or even block them so long as his strength is equal or greater than the blow struck upon the weapon. Only holy weapons can actually damage the weapon or pose any threat of permanently breaking it. Cobier must aim each attack carefully or risk leaving himself wide open for a counter attack.

Poison Crossbow- A crossbow he can use to target enemies with from a distance. Each arrow is coated with the venom from his hornets. All of his shots require accuracy to pose any threat. Otherwise it would be a waste of arrows.

Blow darts- If the opportunity arises, Cobier will take the stingers from his dead hornets and use them as poison darts. They are fired from a tube which he must blow into.

Personality: Cobier is a quiet and calm man when left unprovoked. In a calm state he can be seen as a somewhat stoic 'young' man who will make little stinging remarks to those he deems worthy of insult. Arrogance of a highborn demon infiltrates much of his general attitude. Sometimes he talks about a buzzing sound inside of his head that compels him towards violence.
But once provoked he turns into a highly aggressive sociopath who loves taunting his perceived opponents as much as he loves killing them. Trash-talking will find it's way into every fight he has ever had and ever will have until his dying words. . . which will probably also be some sort of taunting last middle finger to the world. Despite all this he is extremely loyal to those of his bloodline and they alone can command him with zero disobedience even during the frenzy of combat. Other demons have to take a more 'point and get out of the way' approach with commanding him. Even then he has a penchant for doing his own thing.

History:
Descended from the Lord of Flies himself, Cobier was born into a rich life ripe with all sorts of pleasure that came with the privilege of being a high-ranking demon. Even during 'childhood' those around him knew what he would command when his powers fully manifested. At the age most grew teeth, in his mouth stingers grew instead that were filled with a deadly venom. None but his mother loved his monstrous smile. Worse still were the aggressive tendencies he displayed at the slightest provoking to any who were not blood-related. Loyalty to his 'hive' alone kept him reigned in for many years as he followed orders without question from his 'Queen'.

Yet as his unnatural life went on he grew bored with such a laid back existence and ached for violence.

Searching for a way to make a name for himself and bring even more sinful glory to his house, he sought out a profession which suited his dark nature. The role of assassin came easily to one who was already no stranger to killing others. During his time as a soldier he learned how to focus his violent urges onto specific targets rather than just attacking everything at once. Precision gave him immense pleasure and so he practiced any weapon which required that skill. As the years passed he honed his skills specifically with lances and crossbows. But since assassins were not known to use lances he requested a weapon be forged for an assassin that still used those same properties.

Thus the 'Stinger Gaunlet' came into the world.

For years to follow he rose through the ranks of the demonic assassin, learning to not only take down all manner of targets but escape as well. Over time he developed a flair for completing his assignments through use of his hornets. Cobier would mark a target with pheromones, then later release the swarm which would then descend upon the marked target with horrifying results. More frightening were his prices, which, for someone of his ego made sense. Instead of demanding payment he would often ask for favors. All who hired him signed contracts that left them indebted to the House of Beelzebub and thus brought more power to his already powerful family.

Eventually the Legion took notice of him and made him their Head Assassin.

Serving them for nearly two decades, he would eliminate whatever targets were assigned to him so long as the souls of those he killed would belong to the great and terrible Beelzebub. Now he rose even further through the ranks until he attained the title of master assassin. Few others in both the human and demon realms could match his skill in that art he practiced for so long. Yet one could say part of his success came from never taking on a contract he could not handle. Though there were few he could not handle in the first place.

But alas his arrogance and thirst for violence caught up with him.

A traitorous Legion demon who had secretly joined sides with the church and despised Cobier took up a contract with him to assassinate a high-ranking member of the church. Only it was a trap from the very beginning with no hope for escape. Informants fed him false information not only when it came to the habits of his target but his location as well. Each step taken toward the target's false location sealed his own fate. Before he could escape from he found himself trapped by several magic seals within a room that he could not break. Despite this he did not concede the fight with the Paladins sent to apprehend him until every last one of the hornets he had with him were destroyed. . . though it came at the price of several devout lives.

Once he was captured, even the Church feared the consequences of exorcising him due to his infamous bloodline. It was one of the reasons Cobier showed no fear in his violet eyes as they processed him through their 'justice' system. Rather than incur the wrath of the house of Beelzebub and create a bigger war than they could ever dream, they chose to incarcerate him for life within the walls of Blackmarch prison. Placed inside a cell marked with all sorts of magic and holy seals all he can do is bide his time.

So far he has served 20 years.

I love Orion because his characters are so awesome. I'd love to see how this goes.

And another thing....how is Axel going to get out of this bind oO;

First post of my new dude. And the best thing i could think of was falling down a manhole =O. Stupid church duuudes.... Leaving holes open for those who aimlessly think while they walk... Man i'm gona be screwed in this city i can already see it ;-;