Black & White

Anyone want to plot with Kaelan?

And finished.

Lets get the akward teenage boy surrounded by HOT demon women going!

I can't edit other people's posts... Please remove Ralmerez from the character sheet area while I copy and past him there.

Alright. So. What do we need here? I can join as a Legion member if I need to. :3
I have many personas in my noggin to work with most anything.

Also, the plot is confusing me. Where is it? >> I found profiles.. but..

(GM Alt Char - May be removed later game)

Name: Alenah Reinhart
Faction: Neutral
Appearance of Alenah:

[SPOILI]
501556-moe_188311_cleavage_fishnets_kuromayu_megurine_luka_ninja_thighhighs_vocaloid.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Appearance of Altear and Xyn (Full Take Over)
[SPOILI]
Rezi-Angels-and-Demons-Anime-Wallpaper.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Powers/ Abilities:
Note: Alenah is unable to use Altear's/Xyn's full abilities in her own form and the same goes for Xyn and Altear, in full take over they are unable to use each others or Alenah's abilities. It takes her Five minutes to switch between forms and causes stress on her body, immobile during this period. Thus only allowing one take-over to take place at once; also keep in mind, she is a single being.

Alenah:
· Manipulate Electricity
· Enhanced Strength
· Enhanced Speed

· Cybertechnic Body:
Wings - Alenah has two large Cybnetic Wings that fold out from her body, the majority of the wings are made of diamond panneling, that is beautifully carved to look like that of angels wings and is outline with iridium plating.

Note: When in sunlight the reflection of the light on the diamonds can cause a blinding glow.

Functions -
Absorbs Energy and Magic - By using a similar process to photosynthesis, the wings consume the energy/magic and transforms it into excess energy that is stored within the wings. This can either allow Alenah to release a large wave of magical power, or channel it into her own magical energy to help replenish herself.
Defence - Alenah is able to use these wings as a defence and thus being able to control their positioning.
Gliding - Enable Alenah to Glide.

Cybernetic eyes -
Zoom - this allows Alenah to be able to zoom in on peoples faces, allowing her to identify others from long distances, thus also allowing long distance targeting.
Normal Vision: 180 degrees
Peripheral Vision: 200 degrees
Radiaton Detection
Adjust to Light and Darkness
Data Collection - This allows Alenah to be able to collect information on others while they are fighting which then get put into a collective database; this enable her to retrieve collect data on other's powers when watching fights.

Cybernetic hearing-
14 mile radius of hearing
Detects Vibrations and Calculates Distance
Data Collection - This allows Alenah to recieve information from listening to conversations. Information can quickly get confused with Auditory Data collect and thus this works in collaboration with Visual Data Collection when putting information into the data base. This function seperates stories and information depending on individuals voice tags and organises information as matters of opinion, allowing Alenah to compare information, making it easier for her to figure out the truth of situations easier.
Volume and Radius Adjustment

Implated/Plated Skin
Twin Blades - These extend from the stop of Alenah's wrists, medium in size, no hilt.
Iridium plated skin - armour.

· Aid from Altear:
1. Lesser Healing – I able to heal lesser wounds, this takes up energy and time.
2. Lesser Sanctuary – Is able to protect her-self or allies from magic for a minute.
3. Lesser Holy Power
Physical Attribute: Lighter Hair, clothing changes to a white flowing dress with a gown.

OR

· Aid from Xyn:
1. Lesser Demon Armour – Help protect Alenah from incoming magical and physical attacks, lasts for two minutes and thirty seconds.
2. Lesser Dark magic.
3. Lesser Blood Frenzy – Gains a small amount of Adrenaline energy when blood is drawn or in the air.
Physical Attribute: Her hair darkens a little, boobs grow bigger, grows large horns and a tail

Weapons:
x2 Daggers
[SPOILI]
dagger.jpg
[/SPOILI]
x2 Sword
[SPOILI]
Sword2.jpg
[/SPOILI]
x2 Pistols
[SPOILI]
Guns.jpg

[/SPOILI]

Altear (Angel Form – Full Takeover)

Faction: Unaligned – Bound to Alenah.

Light of Healing – This spell allows Altear to perform healing upon herself, and ally or even an enemy if she so wishes it. This spell takes up a reasonable amount of energy, depending on how much time is used to cure the wound; does Not Heal in Combat.

Holy Water – Altear is able to enchant water to be able to give allies more strength and energy.

Angel's Cradle – Because of her nature, Altear has a calming aura about her. When using Angel cradle, Altear sings a soothing song that can influence others to get drowsy.
Note: Emphasis on the "can influence."

Sanctuary – This enables Altear to cast a spell of protection upon herself or her allies giving them magic resistance for three minutes.

Shooting Stars – Altear is able to shoot holy balls of light toward her opponent.

Heavenly Fury – Summons a large area of effect that beams down from heaven (0-25' range) that sends a large wave of destructive light to all those who oppose her. This spell takes twenty five seconds to cast, 5 second pause and then bursts out from her body. It lasts ten seconds and can have a blinding effect. This spell requires a large amount of energy.

Weapons:

Heaven's Avenger – A sword enchanted with destructive holy magic.
[SPOILI]
AltearWeapon.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Mirror of Reflection
– Allows Altear to deflect magical attacks.
[SPOILI]
Mirror-1.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Xyn (Demon Form – Full Takeover)

Faction: The Legion – Bound to Alenah.

Demon Armour – Encases Xyn with A thick layer of armour that assist against magic and physical attacks.

Blood Frenzy – for every cut that his opponent receives he gains a strong adrenaline increasing his strength, speed and magic power.

Dark magic – Is able to manipulate darkness.

Fire Magic – Can Manipulate Fire

Frightful Presence – With a demonic aura, this may influence other to be frightened of Xyn.
Note: Emphasis on "may influence"

Inferno Rain - Summons large meteors of inferno fire down from the sky; this power takes ten second to cast and another twenty seconds to take effect, consuming a large amount of energy.

Weapons:

Hell's Bane
[SPOILI]
Redsword.jpg
[/SPOILI]
Armour:
[SPOILI]
XynArmour.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Ultimate:
Infusion:
Alenah infuses her soul with the power of both Altear and Xyn to become a whole new identity allowing her to use all three sets of powers together. However, this costs a lot of energy
Note: this will cause Alenah to be put into a coma for four-eight weeks.

History: As a child she was born as a part of the church, her father did strange experiments on her, abused her and raped her, but one day in an experiment Alenah almost died, but she knew that was her father's intention all along. He wanted to get rid of her and use her as a puppet, but to no avail. With every part of her human heart, Alenah clung on to her life. The Angel and The Demon that came to collect her to take her soul were sucked in by Alenah's will and became infused with her. Upon awakening she knew that she could pretend that these people loved her any longer…she was alone. With avenging fury, the family she loved but whom did not love her looked upon her with fear as they realised that the child they had set out to ruin for so long was more powerful than they could have imagined. After having slain every member of her family, she was labelled a demon, a murder…But someone had been watching her, The Leader of the Legion – Niera Venrali. Alenah knew of this person, for she was the one woman that the church of Torim feared. Much to her surprise, Niera freed Alenah from her imprisonment, comforted her. Although indebted who knows what she will do next.

Personality: Loves Music, respects her humanity, doesn't appreciate the church or the legion; she makes her own choices.

Loving her. ^

Dyne quickly stood up, and pressed a button on the underside of his desk, then began walking to the door of his office. As he walked, the floor around him opened up, and robotic arms rose up with pieces of his armor, then began placing the pieces on his body as he continued to walk. By the time he would reach the door, he would be fully dressed in his armor, with sword sheathed on his back, save for his helmet which would be held under his left arm.

>.>

... Straight from Iron Man.

REALLY?

Yeah so what if i took a page from iron man? Iron man is awesome, and i'm awesome, so it fits.

No judgement here. I've been channeling space marines from 40k for Gaberiel and the Vanguard.

quick question is there any set line up for when players post or is it kinda a free for all?

Not that I have seen. We've just kind of been going in random order.

right now it's a free for all. if there is something for you to respond to, then do it

Name: Talos Raijin
Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/052/b/f/dark_seraphim_by_xdark_angel-d3a2ayb.jpg (I have no way of getting to a computer, again, phone)
Race: seraphim
Faction: Legion
Occupation: Hoping something more, I like feeling important and special.
Powers: conjures and manipulates fire and ice.
Cybernetics: right arm replaced by nano-fibers that can change shape, form, density, and color.
Weapons: scythe forged from the fire that made tartaros.
Personality: well, usually I would put something, but I never go by what I put for personality, it depends on other characters and I feel it should fit into the RP.
History: Talos had always been gods right hand man before falling from grace (seraphim always surround God and his throne singing chants and guarding him), that's when he roamed earth, causing mischief and stating in the shadows. When the church began the cleansing, he joined the legion to stay alive and to help his fellow fallen.