Black Sun Chapter 1: The Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Looses Patience*

What happened to all those peeps who sad they were making charries?

Why no posting

I love this RP (and I don't want it to die)

*gets whip*

I don't know, but just so everyone knows: everyone who hasn't posted by October 1st will be left behind for the sake of the people who DID post (even if it turns out to be only ElPresidente)

Im typing waif a minu r e

Reactions: Nue
OMFG USING PHONE AND WHOLE POST DELETES WHEN I ACCIDENTLY IT HOME BUTTON STARTING OVER!!

Hey @Yiyel you gonna post?

Waiting for Vilanelle to post. Sorry for the delays. If Vil hasn't posted in five days, I will proceed on - just want to give a fair chance to everyone (considering Vilanelle hasn't connected since the day before I started the main thread)

@Villanelle , just in case alerts weren't going her way.

Oops sorry, was having technical issues- I'm back and I'll post as soon as I can!

Huzzah! (And I now suspect @ElPresidente that he's a wizard.)

Reactions: Nue
*reads Yiyel's post*
Wait you mean to tell me the only purpose of those three, npc prisoners you made in your first post was just for them to get shot down a few minutes later? *shudders in fear*

*changes subject*
@cam3l3an
@dunruffle
@Elvin
@Ruko
I am just checking...are you still interested in this roleplay?

whoops, alerts weren't alerting. Also family drama but that's over now. Lemme get back into sci fi mode and make a charrie

Sorry guys, I will have to drop out. Too much on my plate atm. Sorry once again for any trouble

No worries, thanks for considering it at least :D

Is this all closed off, or could I throw down a CS?

This RP's signup won't be closed until a good part into the RP itself, so go right ahead - we barely even started.

Name: Lyle Kennedy

Species and gender, if applicable: Human, Male

Life: 24/10%-30%

Appearance:
398a09a56602d3ac67ecc97a7d5adbf9.jpg
Log file: As far as the official books are concerned, Lyle never existed before his first murder, roughly 10 years ago. Nobody knows if Lyle himself did this, or if it's just a glitch in the system. During the recorded part, Lyle's path through life is paved with at least fifty corpses. They called him "The Timekeeper" due to the fact that he carved the time of death into his victims, which were mostly either young women or teenage boys. When he was captured, he was able to goad his interrogator into a fight, killing him easily. He is generally bound in heavy chain when outside of a maximum security cell. When within the cell, handcuffs remain on to complicate escape. His personality was described as "Magnetic", with victims seen to be obsessing about him shortly before their deaths. Woman's diaries were littered with references to him, mostly either talking about his looks or his charm. The last entry before deal always expresses excitement about the first visit to his house.

I'm somewhat on the edge with this one - it feels a little bit generic, but for the sake of fairness you're in - as long as you play him well and make sure he's something.

Sorry. This happened during a dry spell. I have a few ideas that could spice him up that I will be sure to implement. One of my nasty habits is to lie in my CS to provide big, dramatic reveals. After all, this is the official file. Who's to say it wasn't altered, a bit?

You just removed all doubt. You're definitely in now. You understand what I want this to be about.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine
Status
Not open for further replies.