Black Sun Chapter 1: The Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is correct. When it cools though it's just like you pictured, a hitman choking wire. And when it hits objects it cant melt since its metal it bounces off them until it meets something it can melt *cough* skin tissue *cough* or it loses momentum. Heating last 5min as well as the heating effect of the wire.

Two Questiones:
1. How many players do we currently have?
2. When does this RP start? I can't wait!

We have two so far and it start depends on Yiyel

EDIT: My bad I meant 3

Actually soon to be 4/5, and if all goes well the RP starts Sunday.

Awaiting sunday the day after my 5K Cross-Country meet Q~Q. So hilly. 3.1 Miles. The team so discouraged. But, once you start to run you sorta just forget everything else in the world and just run. That's why I even do it. <== Completely off topic

Just so everyone knows, I have added the Content Flags as per Iwaku's updated guide, if anyone's worried about anything.

Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
wait... i only see three charries on here...isn't @Orbital in here?

Nope, you must be thinking of another RP because I don't think he's contacted me with a character sheet. (He's welcome to do so though).

Also, thread going up soon! RIGHT NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
Wait am I the guy in the environmental suit?

EDIT: Nevermind I am.

Nope, the three people I mentioned (including the ones in environmental suits) are NPCs. I assumed everyone wanted to make an intro to themselves so I gave you an opportunity to do it.

Oh okay then thx

It is him, but he then said he'd make a character sheet "shortly" (and deleted that message) so I'm going to assume he changed his mind.

no, I believe he made an A.I named 'SATAN' and you said that was "Cheezy as Hell" (no pun intended)

I think it's nice of you to defend him, but if he cared wouldn't he do something I mean he replied that one time you mentioned him with "Eh?"

I think it's nice of you to defend him, but if he cared wouldn't he do something I mean he replied that one time you mentioned him with "Eh?"
Oh well, I tried.

Oh it seems I am the only one without my charracter sheet on here, so i'll put it here for reference:
El Presidente said:
cpt__slade_by_revanac-d4oe8l1.png

Name:
Jakar 'Jack' Kiefer

Species and gender, if applicable: Ramandian/Male [spoili] (virtually cat people, their number is ridiculously small due to sparse and tiny settlements, and also due to a mass amount of orphans reducing population growth severely, and hence is why it is not listed in the FDR as a 'species') [/spoili]

Life: 30HY/25%

Personality: Intelligent, Assertive, Egocentric, and highly psychotic, He actually used to be considered A great leader and even led some major warships for the Humans, despite not even being such and their racist behavior. Until, he goes around killing people and stealing technologies for the sake of 'himself'! Heck, he's so egocentric, he made an honorary medal of HIMSELF and put it on his chest, and it was given to anyone who could 'be him' which was only himself!

Appearance:
dc6a496a1750fe98902bb87570cf3ee2-d4oorrb.png

Log file: Jakar's past life is known little about, what is known is that his species is Ramandian and he was unusually intelligent despite his given background. His parents and whereabouts prior to age 5(HY) is unknown.
Jakar was introduced into the Human Space Corps at the age of 18 (HY) as an officer due to his performance in a past military academy prior to coming into the corps. He later became a captain of a warship due to his outstanding Tactical skills as an officer. His ship then participated in many battles and survived every one surprisingly, and with minimal casualties.
This especially surprised the Humans, mainly because he was a race that was heard little about, and how well he was doing.
But he eventually ruined the reputation for the race several months afterwards, he finally snapped, for unknown reasons, and went rouge on the army, starting his own terrorist organisation called J.O.E (Jack's Outlawed Extremists), based on the sole purpose of doing whatever Jack wanted done, which was mostly stealing highly illegal technologies and using them to conquer planets and rule over them. His ideals surprisingly attracted quite a bit of people and he managed to control four Human planets. But like all terrorists, he and his organization were finally brought down three years later when Jakar was successfully captured and his ship destroyed.​
Jakar Kiefer was arrested and thrown in prison on the following accounts:​
  • Terrorism​
  • Murder​
  • Desertion​
  • Pirating​
  • Treason​
  • Destruction of Property​
  • Government Manipulation​
  • Stealing Illegal Technology​
  • USING Illegal Technology​
  • And of course, Holding Hostages​
Where most people would be killed on the spot for such crimes, Jakar is still highly intelligent, and managed to keep the entire Human fleet at bay for THREE WHOLE YEARS!!! A few still think he has potential inside that insane, psychotic mind of his, and thus is why he was asked to attend Black Sun, which of course, he accepted...as long as he got to wear his fancy captain outfit.
*Pics (C) RevanAC*​
I also posted, but i feel that I took a bit to much my head :D

Oh yes, Construct 666 "Satan", the War Bot. I remember now. Looks like he never updated and just gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.