Black Sun Chapter 1: The Deal (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the radio, some static and gunfire rang out. Rall called out. [BCOLOR=#333399]"Negative. I landed on a hot-zone in one of their gunships - they know we're here, and if we try anything everything's gone. I'm going to try and neutralize everyone and infiltrate their network to disable the cruiser. Over."[/BCOLOR]

The captain then followed Jakar into his little nook. [BCOLOR=#993366]"Since we've got men aboard, I believe we could repurpose some repair drones into boarding drones. Send the word if that's your plan - I'll be in my quarters until the whole thing blows over."[/BCOLOR]

Jakar nodded "Yes, we can do that, and all the while putting our own men to work doing the drone's jobs of putting our shields up!"

The captain chuckled. [BCOLOR=#993366]"I forget how long you've been out of the loop. Nowadays, shields don't blow themselves up when overwhelmed - it'll just take a while for the capacitors to come back online and charge up."[/BCOLOR]

Jakar looked perplexed, "Yeah I knew that...wasn't anything else damaged though? Usually when shields were down meant the capacitors were overloaded, usually means they have a higher chance to explode or..." he shrugged it off, "Yeah, you know what's going on around here. But seriously, is there anything else wrong with the ship? if not, might I suggest putting maximum effort into sheilds and speed, and not so much into weapons, we want to be in there as briefly as possible."

[BCOLOR=#993366]"Nothing's wrong with the ships - shields and capacitor tech has known leaps and bounds since your last ship. I'll send the order for the power shift though. Anywhere in particular you want the ship to be?"[/BCOLOR]

@Librarian Cat @ShiroKiyoshi

Jakar nodded, although a bit annoyed he couldn't get the ship tech right. "Just toward any engine systems and shielding will be fine enough. Just getting those resources is all that matters to me right now."

The captain nodded, before muttering into a microphone hidden in his collar. Suddenly, the comms flared back to life - Rall reported once more. [BCOLOR=#0000ff]"Gunship secured. Do you want it in one piece?"[/BCOLOR]

Jakar nodded "Affirmative, we shall use everything we can get. Now, let's hope that other guy's up to something good."

@ShiroKiyoshi

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]"Roger. Moving on to next target-"[/BCOLOR] The comms screeched before she could finish. The pilot soon reported in. [BCOLOR=#339966][BCOLOR=#99cc00]"Cruiser and cargo ship warped away through unknown means."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.