Black raindrops

Hyde nodded but said nothing "Mine's too, that boy, he knows something I just know it." he groaned and got on the drivers seat, fastening his seat belt "Let's stop on the lab first, see if we can find out something" he commented and turned on the car, driving away in a normal speed, thankfully to him.

She nods, " alright" she smiles and taps her nail against her leg, " I think that he is nervous around his boss. Clearly new to the area" she bites at her lip ring with a thoughtful face as they pull up to the lab

"Maybe, if he calls I'll be the one to talk to him, you intimidated him like a bully" he said and pulled over, getting off the car and stretching, annoyingly and sighing. "So let's go see what the doc has for us this time." he said as he stepped inside the building.

She rolls her eyes " well maybe he should grow some balls. You're just sweet on the kid" she goes in after him her hips swaying, she was curious as well, information was her love. She collected it zealously and this case intrigued her

Derek sighs... He had lost his job this night. He walks home his sneakers squeaking agains the side walk, it was dark but he wasn't bothered. He found he had wandered to the police station... His mind was stuck on Hyde... He was drawn to the man and he didn't know why... Although his partner scared him