Black Nova Research Facility OOC (Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadon Xarian

The Frozen Mist of Xaria
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Link to IC RP topic
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/black-nova-research-facility-rp.119218/
mh6g53.png

4355492.png

Overview

This story starts when your RP character is asked to be an agent of the "Black Nova Research Facility" (Or forced, whichever story route you feel you want your character going). They are given any special power they desire (It can be just about anything. Laser eyes/fire control/X-ray vision/super healing/mind reading, mostly your choice, just let me, Pharaoh Shadon, approve it to make sure it wont end up being too OP or anything, I don't think anyone wants a bunch of gods flying around.), that power will stack on top of what powers they may already contain. However this new power comes at a cost, you must do any and all special tasks ordered to you by the facilities higher ups. Your character can use their normal name, or they can create their very own code name to go by. Or a mix of both if you so desire.

Once your characters acceptance story has been determined is when the RP will start for you. Generally, everyone will start by boarding Black Nova and socializing with each other. Once everyone socializes a bit is when they will be called to a meeting room and given their first mission by the man in charge, Ash Roselina, to go on a mission. Being newbies, you will be led by a higher level agent. Your team will then sent out, and will attempt to complete the mission they are assigned... Or attempt to sabotage it, or even attempt to get both sides to get along; there is also the possibility of attempting to kill everybody and everything. Do whatever you feel your character would do in that situation. Just know that if you betray Black Nova, you will be hunted down by other agents, and your character may very well end up being killed (More on this in a little bit).

During missions, there will be far too many things for me to control myself, so you will be able to control all the soldiers/security force/whatever and give us quite the show of what your character can do. Of course I will control the boss. (And try to make your kick-ass sequence fun to read, nobody wants to see a bunch of soldiers being morons standing around as your character walks around and 1 hit KO's them. If possible, try to work together with your follow RP'ers. If not, that's cool too, although the bosses will be strong and won't be able to be beat in a 1 on 1 fist fight.

So if you complete your mission, you will go back to Black Nova Research Facility and Ash will tell you if you did a good job or not. If you did a good job, then he'll be like "Good job, you are dismissed" But if your character does a bad job, then prepare to be yelled at and perhaps abused.

--

After the first mission, your characters will all socialize again, maybe talk about the mission and what you think of Black Nova so far. But there will be a twist... Someone is a traitor in Black Nova, and they will send your agents little fun facts about Ash and Black Nova that may, or may not be good. So your character will have to decide if they are doing the right thing, if they should try and take down the possibly evil facility, if they should keep gathering info on possible lies they're being told, or if they just don't care and like to do missions/socialize with the other agents.

In between missions, side plots are allowed. Like if your character has a GF/BF who doesn't like Black Nova, they can be implemented and perhaps become a target later on (Controlled by whoever created them). If they are a target, your character will choose if they want to join the mission, if they wanna stay out of it, or try to protect that person. Regardless, the RP pretty much belongs to YOU in between missions.

As you may be able to tell, this RP has a HEAVY theme of consequence. If you stay on Black Nova's side, your character may suffer a consequence for doing so later on. Your character sneaks off on a higher level mission? They may end up getting killed. Your character betrays Black Nova? They may end up being killed. Your character(s) DO NOT have plot shields. If something will kill them, their ass is dead, no plot convenience. From here you can create a new character, or restart with the same character you've been using. (Just make sure they don't have memories of what they did beforehand)

Rules And Guidelines

• No God-Modding. We don't want a bunch of gods flying around. Be sure to limit your characters powers to a level of realistic possibilities within' the realm of fantasy.

• Try to make fights fair and interesting, don't just have the enemy stand around and do nothing while you attack. Add some excellent fight scenes for us all to enjoy!
  • Try to add some kind of danger. Perhaps getting captured or almost dying, leaving one of the other RP'ers to rescue your character(s). The facility has a medic area so if your character has a plot point where they are wounded incredibly severely, they can be sent there (And perhaps create a sub plot.)
  • You can choose one (1) additional power plus the power your character already has. I may allow a power change if it wasn't quite what you expected it to be, although try not to have your character switch powers every page.
  • Make it fun. Add really good action scenes and perhaps fights between each other for not getting along or something. I'm not wanting a boring "Do this do that" RP, I want unpredictable, I want moral questioning, I want trust issues, I want DRAMA! XD
  • Regarding sexual things, I don't really care (personally) as much as this forum allows I guess. I personally prefer the behind closed door thing so either be like "They entered their room and started a inappropriate PM sequence" Or I suppose a spoiler tag (Which I think is a rule in the first place if I remember right)
  • Character do's and don't. NONE! No rules. They can go around and try to rape everyone for all I care, Just be prepared to face the consequences later for their actions!
  • You're probably wondering about me. What rules do I have to follow? That answer is, none.. now before you freak out..hear me out. Your character is going in with new found powers and don't have experience with them. The characters I'll be using have had theirs for nearly a decade, and have plenty of experience, so logically my characters will be stronger. Your characters are the newbies on Black Nova, this RP is about newbies getting into something they don't quite understand, learning more, and making detrimental decisions. Now if all of your characters gang up on my character(s) then odds are, your guys will win. But that will call for the 50+ agents to hunt you all down XP (But don't worry, there will be a time in the story where you WILL win against Black Nova if your character chooses that path... Unless 5 RP'ers choose Black Nova over your 3, then you probably wont win...)

Tips, Tricks, and More Info!

• This one is mostly you, I have many missions and objectives planned and you would play them out as if you were really the character that you are playing as. The slower you are, the slower the RP is too. I wont baby sit the RP and keep things going, if everyone stops, then its going to be done. I am looking for a certain amount of activity between missions and if those are not met, then I will not start the next mission. (Of course there will be exceptions like if something is planned to happen during a mission instead of before it)
  • Give me your characters bio, what power/abilities they have and which one they want from black nova... With a twist. Black story and personal info will be sent to me in PM. There will be NO reason for RP'ers characters to know your characters backstory and like it or not, we all mentally take that into consideration when interacting with characters. So to make the connection between you and your character more real, you will know almost nothing about the other agents. You wanna know more? Have your character ask!

• So how far do I want "You and your characters interaction"? Well we are all at different places in the world. Black Nova is a ship that is in space, if it is 5AM/PM for you, then it is also 5AM/PM for your character. If it is 10AM/PM for you, it is also 10AM/PM for your character. If your bed time is at 9PM, that is also when your character goes to bed (Unless you're in the middle of a mission/other RP'ers want to wait for you, if other RP'ers don't want to wait for you, then your character will be assumed to go to bed and end whatever they were doing with others).
  • The possibility of being left behind is a factual thing. Truth is, I've had 6 people in the past having to quit because they could not keep up. Now I hear that everyone on this forum takes their sweet time, so I doubt being left behind will be an issue. Weather someone is left behind or not will be up to all of you though. I will not force anything, if 6 of you want to move on and 1 person can't? Then sad to say, that 1 person is going to miss out (EVEN IF IT IS ME! I am not an exception to this rule... Just try not to interact with my characters during that period or your ass is waiting for my response.)
  • As your character learns more you will learn more, that's how interactive I am trying to make it, as if you were really there as your character. You will learn something new about each other, and the facility on every single mission and by the time the final planned mission (First story arc ending) you will know nearly everything important about Ash and probably everyone else, including who Ash's special daughter is (Who you can attempt to take hostage... Good luck with that though XD That route is a very dangerous path for your character to go down). After the first story arc, as a Reward I will put up everyone's character bio's (And my more important character Bio's) which will be given to all of your characters. Just that alone will lead to your characters either regretting/feeling sorry/whatever. And how they deal/cope with that can potentially be a story arc of its self. (Arc 2)
  • Now if I have to leave during a mission, you do NOT have to stop. You can either create a plot point/do a flash back sequence where you all interact on Black Nova or whatever before the mission and when I come back, we can start right back up. If I don't show up for a super long time for some reason... Well I'll figure something out XP
    I don't have a limit to how many people can join. I'll keep accepting till I feel its a bit too much, but that hasn't happened yet so yeah.
    Any questions/concerns/other, feel free to PM me, or one of my CoGM's.
  • So as you've read, it's main theme is consequence, and it's main goal is to be super interactive between you and your character (Oddly enough, it being fun comes second. Weather its fun or not purely depends on character choice)

divider.png

Story Arcs

Arc 1 - Black Nova: Age of Ash
You are a new agent at Black Nova Research Facility. You will accomplish many missions but at the end, you will have a choice to either kill Ash, or turn against him to create a new rule at Black Nova Research Facility.
Arc 2 - Black Nova: Civil war
Much information has surfaced about Black Nova, and a lot of agents are not happy. A lot of agents also do not care. Civil war is going to happen, who's side will you choose?
Arc 3 - Black Nova: Consequence
The civil war is over, however, all that information that started the civil war has made its way to governments around the universe. Can Black Nova defeat them all, take them all over, make truths, or scare them into backing off? Regardless of your path, it is time to face the consequences of your actions.
Arc 4 - Black Nova: Rebirth
Between the civil war and the consequences for Black Nova's actions, Black Nova is left in a terrible state. It is time to regrow the facility, and attempt to get things back to normal. Time for a rebirth!

Public Biography
> This is what you are posting in this thread <

Full Name:
Agent Name:
Species:
Looks/picture:
Original power:
Black Nova Given power:

Private Message Biography
> This is the biography you message to me (Pharaoh Shadon) via PM <

Full Name:
Agent Name:
Species:
Looks/picture:
Original Power:
Given Power:
Personality:
Backstory:

"Welcome to Black Nova..."
-Ash Roselina

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Full Name: Ash Roselina
Black Nova title(s): The Director, Scary motherfucker, the one who makes the girly name "Roselina" fearful.
Species: Fairy
Height: 5ft 9inch
Looks/picture:
11825020_505879006241676_452757736973528536_n.jpg

11855628_505878996241677_5064336430980140756_n.jpg

Full Name: CLASSIFIED
Agent name: Rank 2 Agent Eclipse
Black Nova Title(s): Ash's second daughter, Ash's perfect little angel, Ash's personal weapon, Ash's brainwashed Bitch, Bossy little fucker, All bark more bite.
Species: Fox Anthro
Family: Rank 1 Agent Nova
Height: 5ft 7in
Black Nova Given power: CLASSIFIED
Looks/picture:
11813530_505883212907922_8046290075285524372_n.jpg

Full Name: Aki
Agent name: Rank 3 Agent Aki
Black Nova title(s): The loose cannon, Ash's Brown noser
Family:
Little sister- Agent Terra
Height: 6ft
Looks/picture:
full

Agent name: Rank 5 Agent Aqua
Black Nova Title(s): Everyone's best friend, the definition of cool
Height: 5ft 6in
Original power: Water control
Black Nova given power: Super speed
Looks/picture:
11836635_505882742907969_7340648087763646134_n.jpg

Full Name: Terra
Agent name: Rank 6 Agent Terra
Family:
Older brother- Agent Aki
Height: 5ft 4in
Black Nova given power: Time control
Looks/picture:
11013628_505883286241248_2119281248877699954_n.jpg

Agent name: Rank 8 Agent Willow
Black Nova Title(s): Scary freak, the spine chill master, 3 eyes, freak eye, 1 true eye, Agent Hair
Family:
Younger brother- Agent Milo
Height: 5ft 6in
Black Nova given power: Illusions/hallucinations (Eyeball on bow is illusion)
Looks/picture:
11822441_505883326241244_3421979721144373698_n.jpg

CLASSIFIED... REDIRECTING... PUBLIC DATABASE... ROSELINA ROYALTY...
Full name: Ashela Rosanne Roselina
Black Nova Title: The boss's daughter, Princess, The Queen of all things
Species: Fairy
Family:
Father- Ash Roselina
Mother- Lina Roselina
Grandmother- Rosella Roselina
Height: 5 Foot 10 inches
11825645_505878862908357_5622443973711585664_n.jpg

11836891_505879069575003_878909488452671554_n.jpg

11836800_505878896241687_7594187929582082141_n.jpg

11825716_505882832907960_4522999090438740516_n.jpg

Last edited:
Full Name: Milo
Agent Name: Prince of Darkness
Looks/picture:
BNRF-Milo.jpg
Height: 5'9"
Original power: Necromancy through Spell Tome
Black Nova Given power: Necromancy without Tome

Full Name: Samantha Evans
Agent Name: Normal name, Sam or Sammy
Species: Fox anthro
Looks/picture:
MyStyle (9).jpg
Height: 5ft 4inch
Original power: Mechromancy (Control of machines and creation of machines) With mechanised gauntlet
Black Nova Given power: Mechromancy without gauntlet

Wow XD What are the odds that the two of you have basically the same thing the same way, except one is for undead, and the other is for machines?

Both approved, but still XD

Looks like people really like foxes lately O.o You do realize you can be ANY species, right???? XD

Last edited:
Oi! You cannot deny I had those power ideas for a long time (Back in the RP I did with you on this with a similar character) XD

ndlqwm.jpg
rsbzph.jpg

4356410.png

♛♛♛

~Deja Vu~

Kitsune
Female
6 feet, 1 inch

♛♛♛

Shapeshifter

Rouge extends her warmest thanks to Black Nova for giving her the ability of Intuitive Replication.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.