3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
YAOI, romance, magical/supernatural,action-adventure, occasionally I will do horror, Dystopian, fantasy, medieval,
My character is apart of this extremely famous rock band. He is the lead singer of the band, a young man who already has over a million fans who love the hell out of him. Girl and guys both want him. Always rocking out in black combat boots, black tight leather jeans and a black vest, driving all his fans absolutely insane, he kind of likes it. My character has never really had any 'serious' relationships. He's had flings, one night stands, etc. but nothing that's ever lasting. My character gets some kind of sick pleasure of teasing and playing with the guys he dates... And they don't really mind it either, that is until he pushes them away. Some get pissed, others try to keep crawling back to him, either way, he never takes them back. One day, my character meets Your Character. You character is a bit older than him, but still is a very big fan and loves my characters music and him I general... And well, your character wants my character.. And bad. My character gives in and has sex with him, your character bring extremely hot, he'd be dumb not to take full advantage of it... My character doesn't realize how extremely kinky and dominant your character really is... Until it happens. The next morning my character tries to get rid of your character, but you won't leave. You demand that my character become his submissive or you wouldn't leave him..... And that's where we begin...

-Third person only-
-Looking for a dominant.-
-1-2 paragraphs per reply!-
-Post below or private message me if interested!-

Status
Not open for further replies.