BLACK MOON

[HOLY HELL! Where have I BEEN?!]

Free running was absolutely love.

Kriss ran over a few buildings, just enjoying the feel of the wind through her hair. Well, her puff in any case. She knew if she took the time to straighten out all those curls, her hair would be long and flowing like any supermodel. Clad in black cargoes, a dark pull over and white sneakers, Kriss dismounted the church building at the smell of blood.

Ahead, not too far from the church was The Damned Spider. The title of the club always amused her. Calling the name of the inn/pub was almost like cursing some poor little house creature. Walking near to the place,the smell got stronger and nearly blinded her with the sweet aroma. But it was beginning to reek as the blood began to age. Walking inside, she saw nothing but bodies of humans and vampires.

Damn, she thought. They were here already. And no doubt they would be back with more of those government goons. She couldn't remain in this small town any longer.

With that, Kriss pulled the hood over her had and went back the way she came a few months ago, through the forest beyond the town's borders. Maybe in the next place she came to, there would be more buildings to run over. And hopefully those men wouldn't go there either. She knew it was something of a pipe dream but she could hope. That was all she had left anyway. Dry, old, fading hope.

Mannolo stands back behind the group of kids surrounding Jess.Looking at Jess thinking" poo man how will this girl handle all of this". Then he looks at Marilyn who seemed to be a little pissed." hey if you want to go then go, but it wouldn't hurt with you stand with us till we hit a town". Mannolo then walks to Jess looking at her face which was filled with fear and confusion." Yo Jess the name is Mannolo, and I'm sorry for what happen". he had a sad face in front of her and was even scared for her."look i know you must be scared but there must be a place for you guys to go if anything bad happens and ill be there to make sure you get there safe, if thats ok with you"