2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
On the Isle of Chi, in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, lies Black Moon Academy home to a handful of Vampires. For years the existence of Vampires was known to the world, but few liked the idea of such creatures walking the Earth. Hoping to bridge the gap between man and vampire, the academy has opened it's doors to humans that are interested in learning alongside vampires. Few exchange students are thrilled about the experience, while others were pressured and told to go. Many of the vampire students are excited to have fresh meat enter the ground.

- A few vampires are stuck in the old ways and don't believe humans belong aside them and wish them gone. One teacher, who is on the council of elders, also believes that humans are food and not allies. (Thanks Dark Disney for the help)
- Somewhere along the way both sides learn the significance of each other past a prey-predator relationship.

I am open to suggestions on the plot, if there are any.

NOTE: Plot has been more fleshed out on the ooc, which is here: OPEN SIGNUPS - Black Moon Academy

Last edited:
interested I was thinking maybe there are a group of vampires who do not agree with the humans knowing more about them and there weaknesses

interested I was thinking maybe there are a group of vampires who do not agree
Yes! That is a good idea, which would make sense for plot purposes

Yes! That is a good idea, which would make sense for plot purposes
maybe there are like 3 older students at the head of it all dark and stuck in the old ways may be a teacher is condoning it and helping . Newer vampires would be more open to ways with humans and how to convert exhist

maybe there are like 3 older students at the head of it all dark and stuck in the old ways may be a teacher is condoning it and helping . Newer vampires would be more open to ways with humans and how to convert exhist
So these particular students wouldn't be kind to humans or others supporting them, so when they get in trouble for it the teacher gets them out of it. Maybe the teacher would be on the council that decided to let humans in the school, he/she was against it and wanted the humans to stay out or be food.

So these particular students wouldn't be kind to humans or others supporting them, so when they get in trouble for it the teacher gets them out of it. Maybe the teacher would be on the council that decided to let humans in the school, he/she was against it and wanted the humans to stay out or be food.
yes

Reactions: QUEENIE
yay I helped

could I be one of those students or the teacher

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm going ahead and making a OOC for this just to create more buzz and hopefully draw more people in

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'll watch this but my laptop won't be here till thursday☀

Maybe there could be some hunters and huntresses to put in some action?

I'm Interested to be a human student may I join?
I'm interested if there's any spots available still
Sorry all this is closed It has been, The IC has started already and there are no slots open. Thank you for the interest we will keep you in mind if something opens up.

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Status
Not open for further replies.