Black Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julius pointed to the front door, looking over at Keith with a small smile. "The front first. We need to seal every door and window. If we can do that, maybe we can prevent him from gaining access." Abigale ushered the woman into a seat, sitting beside her with a certain caution. "So.. What is your name?" Abigale watched as Julius and Keith began to fasten the metal door upon the frame of the wooden door, her body becoming uncomfortably nervous. The woman put the letter in her pocket, grinning. "Lydia. My name is Lydia. The rest is not on a need to know basis.. Unfortunately, I lost all of my family in a fire many years ago. Since then I have been unable to cope. Serena asked me if I would be okay with giving my body to her if she were to die.. And I accepted. Her love for a man named Keith is insatiable and I cannot bear to see that kind of love go to waste." Elise groaned in pain from her migraine; Abigale squealed, smiling as she looked to Lydia. "That is very lovely.. You show great honor. You do know this means you need to die in order for Serena to be resurrected, right?" Lydia smiled, nodding. "I wish to see my family again. This time I will not see them suffer."

Julius pulled the heavy metal door upon the frame with Keith, his eyes looking over the latches as he frowned. "I'm not sure what other ways he intends on getting in this house. Of course, us vampires are safe. But he may try and target the humans in the house first. I wonder what we can do..." Jarrett spoke up at this comment, his eyes looking over the two men as he began to walk to another room. "I will look for the others. I'll be back soon."

"But...!" Ryan said through the door, before he realised he didnt have an excuse not to go in. From what he had glimpsed, Miya was moments away from having her baby. Ryan didnt think that he would be able to handle that kind of situation. He took a few breaths, clenched his teeth, and pushed the door open, looking at Sazael and avoiding looking at Miya, splayed out in front of him on the bed. He quickly made his way to their side and stood there awkwardly, half wishing that he had just kept walking.

"W-What do I do?" Ryan said shakily, making eye contact with Miya with a pleading look.

Keith nodded, turning to his task without another word. As he placed the locks, he couldn't help thinking about Serena. Where was she now, and how was she faring? What would happen when she was resurrected? Keith was glad that she could live once more, but to do that only to place her into a dangerous situation seemed relatively unfair to her, to put it mildly. Then again, if it was necessary in order to keep everyone safe, Keith understood that it had to be done. The new woman had not seemed to express regret at the thought of becoming Serena's new body, so that at least gave him relief.

Going down the hallway a bit further, Keith thought he heard something coming from his right. He stopped for a minute and studied the area, but he saw nothing unusual. Should I examine it more closely, or...? Eventually, Keith decided against it; he had a job to finish, and the sound didn't seem to imply that there was an attacker in the area. But he couldn't just let it go, either, so he decided to tell Jarrett or Julius about it the next time one of them came his way.

Julius slowly circled to where Keith was, his eyes locked on any window or door that he could find. "Is everything alright, Keith? You're very quiet." He felt a cold chill down his back, indicating that Serena was near. He sighed, shutting the door closes to him that led to an empty bedroom. "I know I have to bring Serena back at a very inopportune time.. But I think she planned it this way. I think she wanted to be resurrected at this time." He became quiet, listening as he heard unfamiliar footsteps near the hallway window. His eyes widened as he looked to the window, quickly running to it and looking out. "Keith! Over here!" He waved to the side of the window, peering out and putting a finger to his lips. The psychotic man was pacing in front of the window, his eyes wild as he screamed. He kicked the house, looking around the house for another way in. Julius looked to Keith, shaking his head. "I'm not sure what we can do.."

"Huh? Ah!" Keith hadn't expected Julius to appear like that, but the sight of Phineas caught him off guard even more. "Where did he...?" He stopped; the answer probably didn't matter anyway. "Um...well, for now, the only thing we can do is to keep locking everything up. Then... we'll probably need to get something to defend ourselves..." Keith frowned. He still hadn't gotten used to the idea that the man who had seemed so kind and carefree in his younger years was planning to attack anyone. The whole situation felt awful.

Wait a second. That noise was coming from inside the house, wasn't it? So since Phineas is outside, it probably has nothing to do with him. But then...what could it be? Keith decided now was as good of a time as any to mention what he thought was happening. "Oh, and I thought I heard a noise coming from down the hall. I'm not sure what it was, but I know it probably doesn't have to do with the intrusion. It actually sounds kind of familiar. Would it be possible for someone to check it out?"

Her contractions weren't getting any weaker or shorter, but quite the opposite. However, Sazael seemed prepared to deliver the baby. Apparently, so was the mother herself. When Ryan entered the room, the baby was already crowning, which put Miya under a lot of pain. By this time, her face was really flushed, she was sweating and crying. So much pain. When Ryan asked if he should go get help, Miya just shouted. "A little late for that!...Ow..." She cried. Seeing that she was already about to push the baby out. "I am so sorry, Sazael..." She said as she continued with the childbirth, putting both Ryan and Sazael in a delicate, yet awkward, position.

Seeing as how Ryan seemed to be even more flustered tan she in this situation, Sazael decided to calm down. She inhaled, then exhaled before lookinto him. "Get something to wrap the baby in and some water, if possible. After that, make sure to notify the others about this, okay?" She said in a calmed, yet hurried voice while gripping Miya's knees. Her attention turned towards the baby, who was already emerging. With another deep breath, Sazael looked at Miya with renewed determination to deliver this baby. "Miya, breath and push..."

Julius raised an eyebrow, shaking his head. "I think it's Miya. Go check on her and the others. I will go resurrect Serena." He headed down the hall, walking into the living area. He pecked Elise on the cheek, smiling as he saw the cold wash cloth on her forehead. She had here eyes closed, though Julius wondered if she were asleep. He couldn't tell. Abigale stared up at him, shaking her head. "It must have been to much for her in one day. She'll be okay once she rests." Julius nodded, looking to Lydia with a frown. "Are you sure you want this, Lydia? You will die in a moment. Please tell me before we continue." Lydia grinned, nodding. "Yes. I-I wanted to be with my family, Julius. This is what I want. Serena deserves to live. Not I." Julius sighed, running a hand through his long hair. "Very well. I hope you understand that this is a very difficult process. It's a slow death."

Lydia smiled, her hands clasped tightly in her lap. "I will get to see all of my family now."

Julius put a pillow over Lydia's face, smothering her slowly until her body stopped twitching. His sad, mournful eyes looked down upon her now dead body. He quickly began to chant, biting her wrist and putting a hand to her chest. The group waited in silence for a few minutes until they saw the first breath of Serena. She sat up slowly, looking around before smiling up at Julius. "Julius!" She wrapped him tightly in a hug, looking down at her new body. "I... I was very foolish for what I have done to you all. I am truly sorry." Julius ran a hand over her head, looking to Elise. "Elise said that you were speaking to her. What of?" Serena sighed, looking away. "Elise was able to contact me. My body was plagued with mental illness. This body is not. Elise was immune due to the suffering she had endured before death."

Julius nodded, standing up and smiling. "What do we do now?" Serena looked around the room, slowly trying to stand. "I-I must speak to Keith.. I need to explain the full story."

Ryan nodded and just about leapt towards the wardrobe next to him. He searched frantically through it for something comfortable looking, and pulled out a large white shirt. He placed it next to Miya, close to Sazael, and jogged out the door, in search of some water. He paused once he was outside and thought for a moment. His best chance of actually finding a kitchen or bathroom was to ask someone, so he headed in the direction he assumed Keith and Julius were. Once he found them, he would also be able to tell them about what was happening. He considered this, trying to remember if Julius had said anything about being able to control his blood lust around fresh blood... Ryan decided he wouldn't tell Julius just yet, but instead he would pull Keith asside once he found them and discuss their course of action. But first he had to find them.

"R-right," Keith said, feeling a slight shiver go down his spine as he watched Julius leave. As he turned around and began walking, he couldn't help wondering why Julius was so certain it was Miya. Granted, Julius and the other residents had certainly shown how perceptive they were, but it was still unusual. Then his eyes widened as he realized what was going on. Oh, why now?! But there was no time to focus on that; if Miya needed assistance, he wasn't going to just stand there. He began running, worried that something bad would happen if he didn't get there quickly. At the sight of Ryan, he stopped and turned to him. "Ryan! Is...is Miya...?" He could barely get the words out through his panting. Regardless, he figured Ryan would understand what he was trying to say.

As the baby slowly began to emerge, the pain just doubled for Miya. She was sweating profusely, her face was flushed and tears were streaming down her face. With each and every push, she would scream louder and louder. With a few deep breaths in between. It would be so nice to be in a Hospital, but it was a little too late for that. Hopefully Miya wouldn't die in childbirth because that was the last thing anyone needed. After a couple of more minutes, the baby was successfully delivered as he fell into Sazael's arms. The baby was teeming with life as he began crying while Miya herself felt relieved that it was all finally over as she did so to catch her breath, waiting for Sazael to clean off the child and cut his umbilical cord. She sighed with relief as soon as it was over as the baby cried in Sazael's arms.

@RaineSensei

(KMS because I didn't get this notification and just realized... ;-; I'm sorry. Pls scold me)

Sazael stared down at the newly born child blankly before snapping out of it. She quickly wrapped the baby up in the shirt Ryan had given her and moved off the bed, reaching her hand into the nearby drawer. After feeling around, her hand came in contact with a cold, metal object. She withdrew the scissors from it and cut the cord swiftly. When that was done, she went around to Miya, handing her the child before searching the wardrobe for something to clean the two with. With a soft shirt she found, she made her way back to Miya and wiped her face gently as she waited for Ryan to return.

With the pain finally going away, Miya could finally catch her breath. Her baby was crying as he was delivered. When the baby was all bundled up and Sazael handed the baby to her, Miya couldn't help but smile brightly at her newborn son. After Sazael cleaned her and the baby up, she kissed her newborn son on his forehead. He was so cute. Too bad her Husband missed the birth. If only she wasn't held prisoner...But at least he'll be happy to see that they're alright when he finds them. "Thank you Sazael." She took a deep breath before continuing to rest, as she couldn't really stand or any of the sort. Considering that she just gave birth.

Serena shakily rose to her feet with the help of Julius. She inhaled deeply, raising her eyes towards the stairs as she sat down on the couch. Abigale wrapped a blanket around Serena, her hands quickly moving the blanket around Serena's frail body. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Serena." Serena smiled slightly, nodding as she shivered. "I wish I had came back at a better time.. It seems that Phineas is still out there.. Trying to find a way in." Julius nodded, sitting next to Elise and wrapping an arm around her. "Yes, that is very true. But at least we are all safe in this house right now." Abigale raised an eyebrow as she heard the sound of a crying baby. "I suspect Miya's child has arrived. I can smell the blood on her right this moment." Julius chuckled, looking away. "I suppose we should wait until the delivery is finished. Serena is too weak to walk right this moment anyway." Serena nodded, having Abigale help her towards the nearest bedroom. "I am going to lay down for a bit. I'm exhausted." Julius nodded, kissing Elise gently. "We will be here waiting."

Ryan had been running for a while, searching for anyone who could help. It had been far too long, and he was beginning to think he would be of no help at all. He burst into a room to see a figure standing in the middle of it.

"Keith!" Ryan yelled as he found him. "It's Miya! The baby is being born! It's probably already born already! We need to find blankets and water. Do you have any idea where we could find any of these?" Ryan said, suddenly realising that he was completely out of breath. He took a moment to calm down and regain his composure, then he made his way to the other side of the room and searched through some cupboards finding nothing useful.

"Have you seen a bathroom nearby or anything like that with a tap?"

Status
Not open for further replies.