Black Knight (Corruption RP, 18+ Female Partner ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary-Sama

Social Pariah
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
9:30 AM - 2:00 AM [Eastern US Time Zone]
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Furry, Action, Adventure, Romance, Demonic, Religious, future, past, japanese culture, pseudoscience, Anthro, Twincest,
Okay. I feel like this is a great idea. Matthew Voltaire may seem like an Evil Bad-Ass, but in reality he is a good guy and a great knight, but he's not always in control. Thanks to the cursed sword, Umbraix, Matthew has become a killing machine. In rare moments when he regains control, Matthew repents and secludes himself from humanity. However, Umbraix doesn't give him much time for that.​

Name: Matthew Voltaire
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: White
Title: Black Demon Knight
Weapon: Umbraix
Bio:
Matt was always the rotten egg. Even while training for knighthood, he was always getting into trouble. He would break into the commander's ale cabinet, or sleep around with the maids or female knights. Sometimes, he'd even sleep with the healer or the commander's daughter. He was a rambunctious young man. Eventually, before he could even earn knighthood, Matthew was expelled from his training. Angry and feeling betrayed, Matthew succumbed to the evil power of a blade known as Umbraix, which came to him from a dark portal. That same knight, Matthew used the blade to kill the commander and escape the city. After his first kill, Matthew slowly became more and more corrupted by Umbraix's power. Matthew has become a dangerous dark knight.
View attachment 96656

-Must be Female (Not Androgynous or 'Person')
-Must be 18 or older
-must be able to range from three lines to three paragraphs per post.
-Must include anime-style images for character reference
-Must make a full CS
Name:
Hair:
Title:
Weapon:
Bio:
-Make around 2 'side' characters, that will come up in the RP at random points in time.

Name: Matthew Voltaire
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: White
Title: Black Demon Knight
Weapon: Umbraix
Bio:
Matt was always the rotten egg. Even while training for knighthood, he was always getting into trouble. He would break into the commander's ale cabinet, or sleep around with the maids or female knights. Sometimes, he'd even sleep with the healer or the commander's daughter. He was a rambunctious young man. Eventually, before he could even earn knighthood, Matthew was expelled from his training. Angry and feeling betrayed, Matthew succumbed to the evil power of a blade known as Umbraix, which came to him from a dark portal. That same knight, Matthew used the blade to kill the commander and escape the city. After his first kill, Matthew slowly became more and more corrupted by Umbraix's power. Matthew has become a dangerous dark knight.

View attachment 96658
Name:Sir Vincent Maxim
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Light Brown
Title: Freelance White Knight
Weapon: Death Mirror
Bio:
Vincent was always a good soldier, but wasn't very good at taking orders. He was a knight fighting by the king's side for ten years of his life. After disobeying orders, even if it led to a successful mission, his place among the King's knights was taken away. Though he was no longer a knight under the king, his knighthood remained. Two years later and Vincent is now a Freelance knight, fighting for anybody who needs his service. He stays mostly in his home City, Sharia. Sharia is the walled city surrounding the castle, and serves as the capital of the kingdom of Tamrin. Vincent saved up his wealth as a knight, and after getting himself a decent home, above a blacksmith, stopped requesting payments for his actions. He now lives by the charity of those he serves.
View attachment 96659
Name: Joseph Craye
Eyes: Light Brown
Hair: Blonde
Title: Arl of Sharia
Weapon: Rapier Longsword
Bio:
Joseph was born into the rich life. His father was the Arl of Sharia before him, who raised him to do everything in the name of the walled city. His family home was located just outside the castle wall, since their nobility was just below that of the royal family's. He was trained in Rapier combat, eventually adopting the Rapier Long Sword that had been in his family for ages. Everything he does is for the sake of his city, and for the sake of the royal family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in this roleplay, if you don't mind me playing a lesbian female. All my characters are this way, so I hope this doesn't effect things too badly. However, that only goes for my main lead. The two side characters can easily be straight or whatever other sexuality or gender you wish.​

I'd be interested in this roleplay, if you don't mind me playing a lesbian female. All my characters are this way, so I hope this doesn't effect things too badly. However, that only goes for my main lead. The two side characters can easily be straight or whatever other sexuality or gender you wish.
Well I'm sorry but I already found a partner for this, however had I not I'd probably have to decline. My RPs always are founded on a love interest foundation. So if your main was lesbian, it wouldn't work because I only play male leads.

Well I'm sorry but I already found a partner for this, however had I not I'd probably have to decline. My RPs always are founded on a love interest foundation. So if your main was lesbian, it wouldn't work because I only play male leads.
Ah, I see. Let me know if you ever need a partner for something, then.​

Status
Not open for further replies.