Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible, though one of the points in having a larger number of players is in not knowing each others numbers.

It's only an option in the event that we can't start without enough players; in my opinion, it'd be preferable to launch the rp in any form than not at all.

Yeah, I get what you're saying. We'll do that, if need be. Him being the host, Mr. Black Jack is not allowed to be killed (though I'm not one to place limits on the players, so if you want to try to kill him, you can go that route).

Reactions: Promedai
HkMDw0eNbYxdImUreDkrZCQqhwi3fJ_FWVex2MrU8D_bp8N_mlD20F_t8VNKAmttCTfsebbvr0NWP2cuiaVkTODpErxL4sp01DDPTHSu_2jV8ut0IqWlsCUtXL_QflTrPuIk8tw-=s600

Name: James Wilson
Personality: James is what the type of person who likes to hide his pain, his dark past made him quite good at that. So under his joking cynical attitude is a much more dark thing, and if pushed, can cause him to do some dark things, maybe even, dare I say murder?
History: "All of it was my fault that's why I have to keep myself strong to make sure it never happens again"
James did not have a fun childhood, his older brother was diagnosed with schizophrenia and his alternate personality murdered his sister and mother when James was only 8 years old, causing James to run away. He during this time away from home he met a man who was a trainer in swordfighting who decided to take James under his wing, however when he was 12 James went back to his father and his brother was still missing. He spent the rest of his life wanting to keep strong and doing a bunch of assassination jobs to protect the people he cared about.
Song: YouTube

He's great. Now if only we can find more interest.

@Awekin, I'm not sure if this is the right RP for you.

@Cirque I have more than one character I just, actually I have one in mind who might be better)

What I mean to say is, your character seems to be a bit of a Gary Stu. That, and the writing level displayed in your bio is a little inadequate in comparison to the recommend writing level of this roleplay.

Yeah, sorry. Thanks for understanding.

Hey. Potentially interested in joining but I've a bit of a question first.

Thirteen people are invited on a week-long retreat to an island paradise. The only catch is that they listen to a seminar being given by a man known simply as Black Jack.
If one were looking into this vacation/seminar how sketchy would it be? Is there anymore information about it? Does it say which island or anything more about Black Jack and/or what topic(s) his seminar is supposed to be about? Is it presented like a giveaway? Is what you've already said all there really is to know?

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
@Rook

It's your typical getaway. I haven't come up with a name for the island yet, but there is a well-known resort (also unnamed as of yet) there. The seminar the brochure mentions is basically a lecture on managing finances in a world full of bad decisions just waiting to be made. Nothing to make it seem sketchy at all.

I'll be joining. I should have my sheets up on or by Sunday, if that's fine.

Glad to see more people who want to die care about their finances.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm totally in on this if there's still room for me. I'll be making two characters!

• Love
There's plenty of room. In fact, we'll only need one more after you.~

Where are you, oh chosen one?!

*bakes cookies and does a sweet little jig in the hopes of attracting that one special person*

Status
Not open for further replies.