Black Flags and Cannon Blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Greenie Is it just coincidence that we seem to make characters that look like they will have a good dynamic? <_<

I think so @Squee XD Especially since both Meg and Kaila were made .. huh... in June it'll be two years :D Yay.

Saethos was made a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.

I wouldn't mind bringing my oldest character in some rp on the forum. A phoenix :3 inspired by... Yugioh. Somehow xD

My oldest character creation-wise is broken and I have officially ban myself from using him for that reason D:

Broken? :O How so?

Most of my older characters were fire based xD Chani the phoenix; Naoki, the nekomata with pink fire. Originally Kaila's katana could absorb and expel fire :3

Now I'm more into water and earth. The fires of youth must've burned low lol.

Broken in the sort of unimaginable power breaking the universe and destroying entire continents in a matter of hours kind of way. he was my first and I made him, then I looked at what the science said, and I was like...Oops, this is a bit much.

Oooh that kinda broken XD I don't, or rather can't make characters like that. I've tried but always dumb it down hehe.

I imagine Kaila to look something like below :3

f79c8253ef4e1f857d466c86945fcd81-dl8iy9.jpg

Reactions: Duwang Chew
I didn't intend on him being so powerful, honest xD

The picture of Saethos was drawn by a friend of mine, she captured him perfectly except his age. He looks a bit young in the picture.

It's more like every time i think I've made an OP char it turns out I haven't xD

The pic made me think fun loving and maybe mischievous at first glance hehe.

For most people happy is a mood, to Saethos Happy is his personality.

Reactions: Greenie
I like that :3 *is a fan of happy*

Hey all glad to be in your crew if you ever feel any pain swelling or uneasiness don't worry eat an apple and come see Doctor Kyria M.D. No insurance necessary and also you will need a lobotomy I'm sorry to say, thank you and have a great day

Why do I have a feeling Kaila would be A ok with that? Lol

Saethos as a doctor...

"You need more drinks. Come, I'll buy you a few rounds!"

Saethos as a doctor...

"You need more drinks. Come, I'll buy you a few rounds!"
*facepalm* K would abuse that soooo much.

"My doc said it's 'kay," Kaila said with a snicker before downing a bottle of rum. "See! I got me a prescription!"

...I think Franz is the only drinker who doesn't seem like he's going to turn out a drunken kung-fu master in the span of this RP.

Kaila's more like a fight dirty and laugh in your face fighter o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.