Black Flags and Cannon Blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's a giant leprechaun?

Who's le Capitaine?

Dunno, but he does seem like a swell guy. Presumably he's the Boss' character.

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Okeedokee :3

Capt'n Sid will be here shortly. Need to finish the homeworks.
You have both been accepted, I can imagine you lot running ahead after a battle and by the time we get below deck there won't be a drop of ale/rum/grog/wine(Sid has a personal stash) left.

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Kaila... would totally do that. She'd probably hogtie someone who tried to stop her. Or just for fun lol.

Does she posses the physical strength to hogtie Gorgash, though?

Probably not :O! But normal fellows yep.

Could always just ride on the ogre's shoulder instead.

Saethos would just make you share. He's pretty large for a human.

Share rum?! D:

Teehee :P Kaila doesn't mind, she likes to have drinking contests to see who can get drunk first o.o

...Wait, isn't that the opposite of how those contests usually work?

Not in her mind :P

Saethos is a male who weighs 70 more pounds and is already an alcoholic, methinks it will take more to get him drunk because of biology xD

Gorgash don't mind carrying a buddy on his shoulder from time to time! Most of them don't weight nothing to him, after all! :D

Also: 70 pounds more? Someone might just be about 700 more! ;D

I can see Kaila being buddies with him :P

Too bad Franz is half-youkai, which is a race already accustomed to drinking sake (rice wine) throughout their entire life. In fact, drinking alcohol until he dies from poisoning actually causes him to revive with his body being controlled by his inner demon, which allows him to use the power of the 9 Dragon Gems to bend all 5 elements of Water, Wind, Earth, Fire, and Metal to his will. In this form, his hair turns a moonlight white and his eyes become purple. He is able to summon the Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan Tatsumaki Raiden Sword, which is able to cut through dimensions and give birth to new baby rainbow celestial dragons with every swing.

Wait hang on we have magical ninjas now? Give me a sec to update my character... :D

Reactions: Duwang Chew
Status
Not open for further replies.