Black Flags and Cannon Blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to be a feminist here but what does that change?
Nothing. Other than the fact that I have yet to ever be able to work up an acceptable male character. And I don't want to overload the gender ratio scales.

its time to bring all the boys to the yard

ps0kKJX.jpg

Reactions: Duwang Chew
Nothing. Other than the fact that I have yet to ever be able to work up an acceptable male character. And I don't want to overload the gender ratio scales.
Then, you could make a girly man~

I actually like that idea :D
Hehe~ I make a lot of girly guy characters, yet oddly most of my female characters are far from that. I just find it fun to mix things up.

And I don't want to overload the gender ratio scales.
You are already making me happy.

Though I'm somewhat unhappy with this crew actually because they're mostly kids, and don't grate on Franz as much. Which is terrible, since I was hoping to torture him a little. Or maybe a lot.

Allow me to help balance it out a little!
Much obliged, buddy! Though I wasn't expecting someone to bring in a real Ogre... Wondering if I should change his nickname.

Much obliged, buddy! Though I wasn't expecting someone to bring in a real Ogre... Wondering if I should change his nickname.

Nah. It could lead to some fun mix ups :p
And who knows? Maybe the angry Ogre will learn something from the dimwitted one ;)

Oh, I can imagine it already.

Bad Guy: "So, you're the infamous 'Ogre', eh?" [points at the hulking Gorgash]

its time to bring all the boys to the yard

ps0kKJX.jpg
Your milkshakes have brought me to the yard... (The Yarrr'd)

Ok ok ok, so it just so happens I already have 2 pirate characters and instead of being original I'll use one of them. But I can't decide, so...

Would you rather have fun, alcoholic, axe wielding carpenter Saethos

or

Mean, detestable, violent, swashbuckling navigator James?

James is in Franz age range but Saethos is in his early 40's, as the siggy says older is better for me.

Ok ok ok, so it just so happens I already have 2 pirate characters and instead of being original I'll use one of them. But I can't decide, so...

or

James is in Franz age range but Saethos is in his early 40's, as the siggy says older is better for me.
Hmm... That's a toughie, both are interesting components in a pirate RP. I can't sa- *cough*myvoteisforSaethos*cough* Excuse me.

I vote alcoholic too. That'd be awesome. He'd probably come up with some hilariously rude sea shanties too. Also Squee, are you following me or are you just doing what I did and signing up to practically every new fantasy RP at the same time?

My cap is 2, the following ends here!

(Or does it?)

or

And I vote Saethos, fun is great and girls just want to have fun and we are almost all girls except Franz and Gorgash, but just remember not all are above 18 and one is older than your grandma's great grandfather's great uncle so beware

Ok Saethos it is, but I've just taken my sleep meds, writing up the bio is a bad idea until tomorrow.

Is this still open for a newbie?

Hmm I'd rather not steal a last spot ^_^' If there's only one spot left then I'll back away.

Hmm I'd rather not steal a last spot ^_^' If there's only one spot left then I'll back away.
Joking, joking! I'm sorry. Please don't leave like that. My horrible memories return.

:O Does that mean it's still open then? Because I have an rum loving elf pirate who I haven't used in a while :3

Status
Not open for further replies.