Black Fall - Superhuman OOC (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still joinable? Im just wondering cause this seems interesting.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Basic Information

Name:
Aya Drevis

Nickname/Alias/Etc:
"Hey you! Little Girl!"

------

Height:
Round 5'5

Weight:
Bout 115 lbs.
------

Appearance

Hair Color:
Her hair is naturally a Auburn Brown.

Eye Color:
Her eyes are a clear Sapphire Blue color, that looks glossy every once in a while if you look at her.

Ethnicity:
She is descendant from English and Irish. Along with a small part of Canadian.

Physical Appearance:
Aya for her age is dressed quite differently, as her light brown hair was braided and it looped around her neck twice still leaving much room for her to breathe. On her, she usually covers herself with a light sweater, a dark red-ish, brown one that blended together nicely. Underneath that she has a plain black tank-top that's always there. On her legs she wears some sensible jeans unlike the other girls that she sees at school wear, as her dark skinny jeans that fitted her nicely. Accompany with those jeans were a nice pair of Hazel colored boots. If she strips off all those clothing you would notice that her body is lithe with some faint definition of muscle but not much to be classified as those creepy muscle women. By also being a teenager, she has some curves and from a distance you could call her body having an Hourglass shape to it.

Attire: Jago's attire, and style, varies depending on his mood. He's definitely not the type to dress to impress. He likes practicality in his attire. He dresses lightly in outfits that allow freedom of movement so he can perform his acrobatics. Such as wearing sweat pants and shirts. So his attire varies.

Attire: Aya's style of clothing is fairly simple, its something that she lays out and looks at it for a second or two to see if they dont conflict with each other before seeing if they go together in someway and then wearing them. Her way of style isn't really to impress but more like to be 'average to above average' everywhere you go basically. Unless its a special event this is how she usually goes in. Makeup is another issue for her as she likes to do gentle touch-ups to hide some blemishes and show her features a little better.
------
Personality:
Aya is a quiet girl although not very sociable she is very polite when you meet her and tries not to get in the way of other people when they are doing their work. Although she is a quite girl, when she does know a group of people, she can talk casually to them but she often is still quite even then always listening to their conversation, smiling and laughing at their jokes whenever they said them. In big crowds of people she usually gets nervous in them as she hates to be in big groups of people. Her social skills are very lacking but she gets through by not being noticed and blending in with everyone else.

To people of her age, she utterly hates them. Their way of behaving and how they talk to each other disgusts her and prefers to avoid the ones who consider themselves 'badass'. The favorite category of people of her age that she likes to watch are the 'bad boys' who act all tough and ditch, its entertaining to her when they do that cause its funny how no one manages to catch them, sadly to say. Although she does get into her own heap of trouble in her own way it isn't as bad as some of the others who do more outrageous things. So she usually ignores people who she thinks are annoying and avoids them, however she does have a slight paranoia about being looked at, and laughed at. Her appearance is also something she worries about at school but she usually forgets about it latter.

Hobbies/Interests:
-Aya loves to duel with Rapiers, as she has lessons with a teacher every day except for Sunday and Saturdays which are her resting days. She has been having lessons since she was 10.
-Reading is another hobby is also likes to presume as she can read a thick book (several hundred pages) in less than a week.
-Play Video Games is another past time activity that she likes to do when there is nothing else

Skills/Talents:
-Although she takes lessons in Fencing, she has been in two tournaments and has gotten 5th in the first Tournament, and 2nd in the second tournament. Against her teacher she can hold up against him for a while, but cant actually hit him yet. Against other pupils she easily beats most of them except for a handful of them who are either better than her or at the same level.
-Since she was doing these lessons since she was 10 her body is lithe from all this movement that she does when she is fencing with her teacher and his other pupils. Making it a physical commitment for her to keep her body in shape so that she can continue doing the sport that she loves to do.
-Along with her lithe body, she is now adapted to react to hits from all sides and can deflect or counter them with some difficulty. She has gotten so used to this that she usually sees the attack a split second before it happens giving her a tiny advantage.

Prized Possession:
Her Rapier that was passed down from her Father to her. She uses it whenever she isn't using her fencing rapier because it isn't much of a weapon due to its floppiness. A heirloom of the family that she has to keep safe.
------
Quote(s):
"From my hands... into theirs" -Aya

History/Bio:
TBA

Family:
Father - Kevin Drevis [Deceased; died when Aya was 12]
Mother - Julia Everheart [Alive; In hospital]

Brother - Julio Drevis [Alive] [20]
Brother - Marcelino Drevis [Alive] [18]

Relationships

Character Name - Impression - Relationship - Notes: -
----
Abilities

Power Class & Rating:

Power:
Hohō ("Fast Movement")

Description/Other:
Hoho is the art of footwork and agility. An important skill that regular humans too can master but none ever make it as far as Aya has and even at her level she isn't a master at either. Her skills in this skills are

Weaknesses/Limitations/Drawbacks:
"With great power comes great responsibility..."
Aya's Goddess of War ability has a major flaw that taints all its users who have this ability. To even begin activating this ability the user, along with several other people must be engaged within battle as a head on battle with one person will not work when activating this ability. It requires the blood of her opponents to activate it, and you know it starts working when you see the blood from the wounds around a 5 meter radius begin to turn into a mist and swirl around her. The more the user uses this ability the more tainted their personality begins to alter in... disturbing ways that are monstrous. After a while of using this ability so frequently a user can be surrounded by this blood mist, constantly taking blood from the user while tainting the area around them defiling everything that can be ruined .

Sample Post:
TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going have to say no to that power. I don't want powers that can only be used in a fight, which is exactly what that power is. Also, there's no magic in this rp.

I'm going have to say no to that power. I don't want powers that can only be used in a fight, which is exactly what that power is. Also, there's no magic in this rp.
Oh Doe :P Back to the drawing Boards! Any Ideas ? Tips? ((Friendly Gossip? :3))

I will discuss it tomorrow. It is late and there's other things I want to address.

Okay dokie! Need anything ask, I'll be browsing through a list of reference on what I should do.

Well, if you want her to have a "combat-ish" power that goes well together with her skills, but doesn't turn her into Kratos, you could give her the simple yet effective "Superhuman Prowess". It makes her stronger, faster and physically effective overall. I don't know what the drawback would be, but it's something.

You seemed to enjoy the aspect of wind somewhat from what I read. She can be a mutant who can use the element of wind? Since our characters are very young still, it's only natural that their powers are a bit low level for a while until they mature.

Super speed can be something that would fit her, too. The drawback to that is the obvious fatigue that would come after.

One cool ability in my opinion is the ability to change an object's properties. She can make a metal pipe sharp, make a sword's strikes dull in case you don't want to injure your opponent, etc. Pretty much, transform items into other shapes. The drawback would be the amount of transformation you can do at once and how draining it is, etc.

I am here now, anyways, if you want to ball ideas. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some pretty cool suggestions, Shard. I was going to suggest a super human physique myself. But I see her being more of an agility-type. You know, speed, precision, reflexes and ish. It would work great in conjunction with her fencing skills.

Hmmm i'll finish my CS latter tonight after Im done thinking...

((Eh i might as well grant my Character Progression so I better think small))

Excellent. Since I decided to shelf my... almost finished.... electrokinetic... hrrrrrrrrng.... I'm going to reuse an old fav from the original Black Fall (The one off site).

Their sheet is half finished. Just gotta do the bio and power section.

*_* sorry, if you really want to use them I can change Nathan's power?

Naaaaaah, that'd be dickish even for my standards. Especially since I haven't posted that character yet!

I'll just use my androgynous light manipulator instead.

You sure because I really I don't mind, I just picked lightening at random :D

Nah. It's coolio.

Basic Information

Name: Brooklyne Harris
Nickname/Alias/Etc: Brook
Height: 5'5
Weight: 119

Appearance:
imagesCXUJKBGB.jpg imagesW1H2NWIV.jpg

Hair Color: Flame red
Eye Color: Forest green
Ethnicity: Caramel Tanned
Physical Appearance: Brook has a frail appearance. Just like any other teenage girl. It actually makes it easier for her to fit in with humans. She's bikini fit scrawny and tanned. She has flame red hair and forest green eyes with slight freckles dotting her nose. She stands at 5'5 and is very attractive in most human male eyes but just an average girl with powers in another's.
Attire: Her usual clothing is a thin top with shorts or jeans and any pair of boots because she's so hot natured. Literally. Even in the winter she's perfectly fine.

imagesQ05W7EIS.jpg

Personality: She cares. A lot. She takes anything anyone may say about her but if it's about someone close to her you might want to be near some water. She's a very tempered girl. It's hard to make her angry but when she is, it's hard to calm her down. She hates being judged as much as she hates ice in her lemonade. She's very feisty but only when she's not too busy being worried or thinking too hard. She does that a lot. Brook is the type of person who loves to have fun. Any fun. Even if it's dangerous.
Hobbies/Interests: Skateboarding and Camping
Skills/Talents: Prized Possession: Painting
Quote(s): Most people are just dumb. But I think you may just be the biggest dumb ass ive ever met.
History/Bio: She wasn't born. She doesn't even have parents. She was created. In a lab, inside a test tube. In London. The scientist who made her, Jeremy Carlson, would probably be referred to as her father. He raised her. But out house fires she caused, and still loved her in the end. He finds a way through her sarcasm. He's her soft spot. He knows her best and has been with her since she was a new born. As she grew up she caused more trouble at school than at home. Jeremy saw her as a pretty good kid but when she got to middle school she began getting bullied. Him, knowing her, should've known she wouldn't take that shit. She cause one of the girls' dress to catch fire. After, Jeremy immediately put her in home schooling.
At 15 she began saving people and kicking ass, all starting with an old lady and her purse. From then on she was more of your sarcastic bad ass super hero.
Family: Creator: Jeremy Carlson

Relationships: Not settled yet?

Abilities: Fire, Lava, Heat (just about anything warm.) Night Vision

Power Class & Rating: (Leave Black I will assign)
Power: Brook's power, you could say, is mostly heat. She can melt things with her bare hands. Brook can shoot fire from her hands but, she only uses that to fly or in a fight. Her hair can turn into pure flames when she's pissed. Her Saliva is what her dad calls Salava. If she has any intention to spit on you she can make it like lava. It'll hurt. But, personally she thinks its gross so saves it for emergencies. Last of all, She can manipulate flames.
Weaknesses/Limitations/Drawbacks: Water can kill her. Nuff said. Splash water on her and boom. She cant even walk.

Sample Post:
I sighed in boredom. This was so stupid! Jeremy seriously grounded her for accidentally lighting Renay's car on fire. Well..maybe not an accident. But the bitch came to my hang out just to harass me. It's been years! I don't even go to her school anymore and she still bothers me. I couldn't wait until my birthday. Then he couldn't ground me like this. My hair was admitted into flames so I was attempting to cool down in my closet which, is by the way. Cold. Jeremy programmed it like a freezer for when im tempered. Mostly for his safety so, I wont catch the house on fire.
I went back to my painting. My hand shook as I attempted to not melt my paint brush. There was a knock at the door.
"Come in." I grumbled.
"Hey Brook.." Jeremy slipped in in his blue lab coat. His brown hair was tussled with little sleep. "Learned Your lesson?"
I scoffed not turning to the now open door. "If I did wouldn't I still be in school."
He chuckled then something crashed down stairs. I put down my things. "What the hell was that?" I asked my hair was calm now but now my hands were all heated up.
"A robber I think. Go handle it." Jeremy whispered backing into a corner. Wow, this guy was a major geek sometimes. He had a fire-spitting daughter and was still scared of thieves.
I made my way down the stairs silently my hands on fire now. I saw the guy in the kitchen drinking milk like it was his house or some shit.
"Aw, youre thirsty?" I asked lightly and he turned around startled. "Well, maybe you might want more after this because shit is about to get super hot."
He began running but I used some of my lava techniques to imprison him in a corner. It immediately turned to rock.
"Having fun?" I asked. "I hope so. You are in my house." I shrugged turning to go call the police.
"I hope you enjoyed the milk, you wont be having any for a while."

Attachments

• imagesNI79M3TA.jpg
    imagesNI79M3TA.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
Gonna have to say no. I think she seems waaaaay too perfect (You lost points when you said she was attractive in her physical description). Her backstory doesn't make sense (You explained little about how her life, when/how her powers manifested, or how she got in Black Fall), neither does her sample post. I also want you to elaborate a bit more about her power (Just how hot can she get...?) and give her a few more weaknesses (In theory, she could dehydrate herself very fast, and have a way higher metabolism).

All around, this sheet needs more details. Look at some of mine to get an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.