Black Crusade - Warhammer 40,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
DETRITUS
"Yes, that is the plan. It will prove very difficult, given that many heretics will not join us so easily like the Harbinger did. We will stay at my warcamp and wait for Thulian and the Fallen Angel to return with the other components we need. From there we will begin to move to the Capital Fortress."

The Chimera slowly trudged along the ground, making the way back to the warcamp slow and boring. There were barely any foes left alive. They arrived at the camp finally after an hour or so. He showed off his camp to the Herald, showcasing the many trophies he had won on this world. "I am proud of what I have done, Herald, and so are the gods. I have a feeling this Crusade will end with this world burning and screaming."

"We must wait for the other Chaos Marines in my employ, Thulian and the Fallen Angel. They are searching for the Heretek. We need his machinery if we are to lay siege to the Fortress. In the meantime, make yourselves at home."

Thulian the Ravager, red

Thulian came across what seemed to be the Heretek's warcamp. He noticed the Traitor Guard, along with his own patrolling the warcamp, yet Thulain was not greeting by guns, but instead some salutes. Where could this Heretek be? Thulian would have to search for the nearest technology in the camp. That is where he figured the Heretek would be.

Thulian may be a raging warrior, but held some intelligence. Pushing his way through the Traitor Guard, the rest moving without a word spoken as they didn't want to be crushed or killed by the warrior. His heavy footsteps stopping at the basilisk that was within the warcamp. "Where is the Heretek....?" he spoke in a low growl, towards the Traitor Guard.

Sigmund-Herald of Change, #00b3b3

He chuckled under his helmet as he listened to the man say that the Chaos Space Marines were under his employ.
Sigmund-Herald of Change, #00b3b3
"I would not recommend saying that they are under your employ while in their presence. You have powerful helpers at the moment Detritus, but do not let that get to your head" Sigmund warned him. Thulian was a raving lunatic that would kill anyone that tried to put a leash on him, and the Fallen Angel would not take commands from anyone. Sigmund already knew this, and only hoped that this man was smart enough to keep his mouth shut.

"But yes, the Heretek will be a great help to our effort on sieging the Capital" He nodded his head in agreement. He has seen many futures thanks to Tzeentch, one involved Thulian attacking Detritus, and another involved half of the Chaos Forces attacking one another because of the diversity. He had to make sure those futures did not happen and that the ones that would benefit the forces of chaos would succeed.

Aurel sat in the Chimera, his helmet set on his leg. He chuckled with the Herald when Detritus mentioned the space marines being under his employ. "Keep in mind that we are not under you. We work with you. I'd be specially careful around the other Chaos marines. They may not be so ready to let those sorts of words go." Aurel inspected his helmet as they walked across it. Many scratches signified victories covered it. "Even then, I have a way of making people doing as I ask. Even blood thirsty mass murderers like the ones you find yourself working with." Aurel sat his helmet on a table and then turned back to Detritus. "Now, show me what your plan is, and any maps of the capital and the surrounding areas. Let's see how we can improve it." Aurel smiled slyly.

DETRITUS
Detritus chuckled. "Yes, I know I shouldn't say that. Funny how they can shrug of bullets but not words. I fear no man."

Detritus moved to his table and opened the map of the Capital and its surroundings. "When the Heretek joins us, we'll field his heavy artillery and siege the walls, as a distraction. Meanwhile, the Herald will use his sorcery to transport us into the fortress unseen. Aurel, Thulian, my men, and I will storm the inside of the fortress, taking out the guards on the inside and sabotaging the wall-mounted cannons."

"You can all have whatever you wish, as a gift of my gratitude. I request, however, that you leave the citizens alive and unharmed. Slaanesh has plans for them, and so do I," Detritus said, laughing softly.

"The other problems in the meantime are the Space Marines on their way here. That means we have to storm the Capital before they get here."

"Hopefully they don't have the means to execute an exterminatus before we can leave, or they don't want to. Seeing how this is just an agri-world, they may not care if it survives." Aurel did not like the thought of the entire planet being detonated with him on it. "We either need to leave fast enough, or give them a reason to spare it. I'm assuming that is why you want the civilians alive?" Aurel looked at the maps with his arms crossed tapping the fingers of his right hand on his arm.

DETRITUS
"No, the Imperium will not accept hostages or bargaining with us, not even if we hold an entire planet captive. I plan to make them into the personal playthings of Slaanesh. As for escape, we should hijack some of the Imperial Guard's ships. When the Heretek arrives it will be much easier to do so."

"Then lets hope they think the Space Marines can reclaim it. At least until we have a chance to escape. I trust my men would not like to be left behind." Aurel was honestly worried about his men. He had not seen them in a while, but he knew they were still alive. They were good men, and he hated to lose good men. They were a precious thing and hard to come by. "Oh, and I did forget. I have men who can join us. They are few in numbers, but they are good at what they do."

DETRITUS
"Splendid! Then please, call them over. We'll take any help we can."

Detritus opened up the holomap and started setting points on strategic locations that needed to be taken. This was an agriworld, so not much of use could be found, but they would take over the ship docks and raze the farmlands. The PDF armory was the next target, and taking over the PDF's defense systems and turning them against the Imperium was another target.

Futram
The Heretek was in the middle of something which could either be called surgery or experimenting, whatever it was he wasn't finished. And when a Skiitari entered his operation room without checking if he was bussy first made him more than a bit irritated, said Skiitari was now on the table next to whatever the metal covered blob of meat had been. It wasn't untill he had joined the two into a disturbing set of conjoined twins that he calmned down to a more stable state, it was now that he was told of the group who had entered his camp and he went of to find them.

The factory doors were slammed open as the Heretek and his retinue of Veteran Skiitari and moddified servitors came being him, he walked up to the Chaos Space marine and spoke to him. "What do we have here? I did not know that a Chaos Warband had apeared on the planet, most interesting....Now what do you want?" He spoke in a strange mix of monotone and hectic style and his mechanical limbs which sprouted from his back in a spider like manner seemed to twitch from time to time.

Aurel spoke into a vox communicator and simply said, "Your good to come in." In a several minutes a group of 15 or so men came in. Each carrying weapons of various types. "I will tell you now, I do not consider these men expendable." Aurel looked at Detritus making sure he understood this.

DETRITUS
"Of course, Aurel, but I'm sure they can take care of themselves." He turned to greet the 15 other Alpha Marines. "I thank you all for coming here."

Detritus checked the time worriedly. The Heretek wasn't too far from here, and Thulian shouldn't have had any problem bringing him back. Maybe he was just being paranoid. If they didn't come back before tomorrow noon he would send out Hydra and his stormtroopers after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.