Black Crusade - Warhammer 40,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can toss a banner in there for free, but payment gets you some bonus guff. I don't know quite how it works though.

There we go, thread moved

Warning to all: I'm gonna go on vacation today, it it will be a few days till I find Internet.

I'll see if I can't whore out this RP in the meantime.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!? No Warpsmiths!? No Warp Talons or Raptors!? By Malal i shall eat your innards!

..............*Clears throath*

What i mean is sign me upp! A warhammer rp is something i always have my eye on~

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!? No Warpsmiths!? No Warp Talons or Raptors!? By Malal i shall eat your innards!

..............*Clears throath*

What i mean is sign me upp! A warhammer rp is something i always have my eye on~
Well, If I remember correctly Warpsmiths and the such are not part of the Black Crusade game system, unless they were added by additional rules. Anyway, not really an expert since I mostly did Rogue Trader and Dark Heresy.

Yeah i know they arent in there, but they are some of my favorite chaos marines and quite frankly are some of the most bad ass looking guys out there.

As we have two CSM i am thinking of something human.....

Mmmmm. Gotta love dem CSM. Though I love Dark Eldar and Tau more :P

Mainly the Tau Fire Warriors <3

Tau got some nice toys, and the dark eldar do have some rather awesome units (Looking at you Mandrakes,Grotescue,Haemonculus THE PAIN ENGINES!)

But you gotta love the Imperial Knights.

I'm a Tyranid guy myself. I have two armies. One Tyranid and one is just a bunch of SoB's XD

The tyranids are cool, i like them but i would never be able to paint all of the bastards. I own a small Dark angels force at the moment, thinking about getting CSM and DE too XD

I haven't actually even painted my own. I commission a guy to do it for me. I can't paint for shit.

Hah i understand the feeling. Painting my dreadnought was a pain in the ass.....I am even scared of painting the HQ's XP

I just have zero artistic skills and the guy that did it for me did an amazing job.

That epic Tau

[spoili]
images

[/spoili]

Tau are nothing when my Tyranid army of nearly 300 figures crawls out. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Mmmm, swarm armies. XD

Can't say i am any master in painting with only having my first army and all, also i do not have the money to have someone else paint my units.

But if we are talking about epic stuff, then check this shiet out.

6b47c2daa1c64bf4644bcec6f5a0fa90.jpg

Tau are nothing when my Tyranid army of nearly 300 figures crawls out. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Mmmm, swarm armies. XD

But you gotta love DA's special rule to field TERMINATORS AS TROOPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.