Black cats aren't always unlucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl jumped when the boy pull her close and she shook her head "only me. Mum and dad arent back till end of the month" she replied in a soft whisper "why? What's after you?"

"good"the neko boy said as began walking slowly down stairs keeping lily close to him. Loud banging noise could be heard from behind the and a dark like mist is creeping from underneath the door into the house.Soon the door is busted open by an unknown force. The boy shouts"WE have to get out of here NOW" dragging the girl he makes his way to the window " no time for question- move now" he lefts her up in his arms after opening the window.He jumps out and begins to sprint fast after putting Lilly down holding her hand.Lilly could see the figure of a woman in dark clothes her head covered with a large sized hoody cap in front of the house.Despite the long distance between them lily could clearly er the ere voice of a woman in her head " U will regret this"

soon the neko boy stopped running catching his breath " i think..were safe here"

Lilly yelped as they jumped out the window then her eyes went wide at the sight of the woman "oh many god! Is that a witch?" She asked. Once they stopped running the girl panted heaviky "ok, you need to explain what the hell is going on"

the neko boy nods" okay! the thing is-where do i even start...you see..have you heard of the story of the witch that turned a boy into an animal?believe it or not- I am the boy,and YOU somehow set me free"he smiled but his smile quickly faded.

His ears ears sharpened suddenly "s-shes comings..shes her..t-the witch is here!ill never escape-its over!"T lily can since extreme fear from the boy as he saw a figures of a witch suddenly appeared in front of them.She was holding a long wooden beat up looking stick in hand she began to speak in an echoing voice

" I will curse you CURSE you" the witch lifted the hand she was holding the stick with ready to cast a spell on the boy.He looked like he given up all hopes of resisting her.

Lilly didn't even waste time as she stepped out in front of the boy "you are NOT cursing him again you foul woman!" She yelled angrily, her arms stretched out "I don't care if he hurt you! You won't hurt him anymore!" She yelled and put her hand out in front of her. The teen gasped as a white light shot from her palm at the witch

Last edited by a moderator:
The witch was bewailed by the light and could not defend herself;The hit was sure to leave a mark.Vanishing like water vapor, no sign of the witch remained.

The boys eyes widened He couldn't believe what just happened.He stood up on his feet and approached the girl slowly yet cheerfully "i- i cant believe what just happened! you..you DID IT ! you saved me from the wi-" just as he was saying that, he transformed back into his cat form.
The boy- in his cat form looked around and examined his body. Although only a cat, lilly was able to see that he looked disappointed and miserable.

'I thought..it was finally over.."

Lilly leaned down ans gently pucked up the cat "we'll sort this out, ok? We'll fnd out what the hell I just did and the we'll figure out how to get ypu back to normal" she promised

The cat nods like a human and cuddles up in her arm.

Lilly leaned down and kissed the kitty once again before heading off to the house

When she kissed the cat-it transformed back into its human form.Once human,he examined his body and looked up to her" could it be?a ..kiss?"

Lilly blinked and shook her head "I don't know but we need to get home before she comes back"

The neko boys nods agreeing as he followed her back home

The girl looked at him and tilted her head "I'm Lilly, whats your name?"

" i..I am...i am..." he frowned as he tried hard to remember,his name does not seem to be coming across his memories.For all these years he was cursed into a cat- he had no use for a name- nor did anyone refer to him by it.

Lilly shook her head "its ok, don't worry. It'll come to you in time" she assured and patted her shoulder before opening the door of her home "here we are. How's your wounds? Better?"

"umm!" he nods smiling "its almost not hurting at all-see!"He gives his left knee a couple of taps which end up hurting him " o-och!"

Lilly laughed and rolled her eyes "sit down, I'll get you some ice and then make you some hot chocolate" she said with a smiled

The boy smiled walking into the house.He sat down only for a short moment and then got up following her around observing what she is doing.

Lilly hummed as she moved around, putting ice in to a tea towel as she put on the kettle and got ready to make the drink

"UMM- lily-for now,call me..call me neko! '^' " he followed her around like her shadow every step she took

Status
Not open for further replies.