Black cat can be lucky too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia's eyes went wide when she read the truth, she picked him up and hugged in as best she could while he was in such a small body "I'm sorry that happened to you and your sister. She didn't deserve all that from you and you and your sister didn't deserve that" she said softly

Black closed his eyes when she hugged him.
He placed his paws on either side of her neck, he wasn't big enough to hug her properly.
When she spoke, he listened closely.
He turned his head to the notepad and meowed.

Sophia gently put him back down on to the bed with a small smile "sorry, I should stop picking you up like that. I mean, you're a person so I should be manhandling you" she laughed softly

Black didn't mind, in fact, it was quite enjoyable.
He purred, and moved back to the paper.

W-H-E-N S-H-E D-I-D, S-H-E K-I-L-L-E-D E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E I K-N-E-W.
S-H-E M-A-D-E M-E W-A-T-C-H.
A-L-L I W-A-N-T-E-D W-A-S H-E-R T-O U-S-E H-E-R P-O-W-E-R F-O-R G-O-O-D.
S-H-E C-U-R-S-E-D M-E, K-I-L-L-E-D H-E-R-S-E-L-F A-N-D B-O-U-N-D M-E T-O T-H-E F-O-R-R-E-S-T.

Sophia had to turn around at one point to wipe her eyes as they had been tearing up, if she loved him why would she make him suffer so much? The teen turned back and forced a smile "well don't worry! I'm sure we can fix you and get you back to the way you were"she assured

Black looked up, than got on her lap.
He purred and rubbed his head against her.
In no way shape, or form did he want her to cry, it wasn't so bad.
Part of him felt like he deserved it for going against her when she clearly needed his guidance.

Sophia looked down and smiled softly as she scratched behind his ear again "first thing you'll learn about me is being that I'm stupidly sensitive when it comes to people suffering because someone else is just being unfair. I hate it when justice is out of whack" she replied softly

Black meowed softly and closed his eyes when he felt her scratch behind his ear.
He pawed the paper slowly I-T-S O-K-A-Y.
Y-O-U C-A-N F-I-X I-T B-U-T W-H-E-N Y-O-U D-O I N-E-E-D A B-L-A-N-K-E-T O-R T-O-W-E-L

Sophia laughed and nodded "don't worry, I watch enough anime to know how the whole animal transform to human thing works" she smiled then sighed as she was called by her parents "I should go see what they want now"

Black nodded B-E C-A-R-E-F-U-L
He laid down on the bed and yawned as he looked at her.
She was so understanding, he didn't know why, or how.. He just knew for the first time in ages it felt nice to be around someone.

Sophia nodded and slowly left the room. The teen didn't come back for a long while and when she did her head was down and in a her right hand she rtightly held what seemed to be a leaflet of some sort

Black sat up and looked at her.
He pawed the paper and meowed W-H-A-T H-A-P-P-E-N-E-D?
W-H-A-T-S T-H-A-T

Sophia sat down on the bed and put the leaflet next to her and in bold writing on the front it said ' Green Valley's All Girls Boarding Academy. Raising young girls in to fine women'. She shook her head as she looked at the cat "they don't like how much time I'm here on my own or how 'dreamy' I am. They're shipping me off"

Black put one paw on her leg, the other he used to spell
W-E C-A-N R-U-N
He didn't know if that was a thing she'd consider, or if it would even calm her down.
Black couldn't understand why they'd be so horrible to her, it wasn't fair.

Sophia shook her head "they're not shipping me off till the end of summer so I've got a good few more weeks till I need to worry" she told him then shrugged "and besides, we need to get you back to normal first" she told him before scrunching up the leaflet and trhowing it in the bed "it's getting late, you tired?"

Black placed his paw on no.
He could see she was just trying to stay strong.
And even though he did want to turn back to the way he was, being there for her seemed much more important.
He looked at her as he spelled L-E-T M-E B-E T-H-E-R-E F-O-R Y-O-U

Sophia blinked in surprise at that but smiled "thank you but I'm ok, really. I mean, I could make a few friends or even meet a guy" she joked before flopping back on to her bed "sometimes though, I just wish they'd act more like parents than care takers"

Black felt something when she mentioned meeting a guy, was she looking for a boyfriend?
What kind of guy? It confused him slightly, but he ignored it.
When she laid on her bed, he figured she wouldn't look at the notepad anymore.
Black walked to her pillow and burried himself in her sheets on the edge of the bed.

Sophia reached over and began to stroke him gently with a small smile "now you're in a cat body do you have to like, avoid chocolate and stuff? Can you eat normal food or will you get sick like actual cats do?" she asked curiously

Black purred when she stroked him, and shook his head slowly when she asked if he'd get ill.
He could eat anything he wanted, after all, he was still human.
The curse didn't affect the food he could consume, it just affected his chance to find someone to love.
Black figured he'd leave that out of the story though.

Status
Not open for further replies.