Black cat can be lucky too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia grinned "great!" she giggled then took some ham and placed it on a plate with a bit of the tuna "Don't worry, it's only tuna and ham" she told him before laying the pad in front of him next to the food. Written on the pad in neat hand writing was the alphabet and 'yes' and 'no' written at the top like a Ouija board was "you can just point to the letters and spell out what you want to say! It might take a little while but it's the best we can do for now"

Black wasn't sure what to do first, eat, or speak.
He couldn't believe she would go through all this trouble just for him.
He slowly sniffed the food and started eating, he purred as he chewed.
It was nice of her to share her food with him.

When Black finished he licked his lips and scratched the back of his ear with his back paw.
He stretched and placed his paw on the notepad and spelled H-E-L-L-O

Sophia was happy just to watch him,glad she could help out he guy with everything he had been through and how thin he was. The teen read what was spelled out and laughed "hello to you too! You're really thin, you ok? You're not injured or anything are you?"

Black laughed inside of his head, and meowed before spelling I A-M O-K-A-Y
He was curious about her, he wasn't sure why she wanted to help him.
The book made him look evil, he wasn't evil, far from it.
Black placed his paw back on the notepad and spelled out
W-H-A-T I-S Y-O-U-R N-A-M-E?

Sophia sighed with relief and put some more food on the plate before giving him a smile "my names Sophia. Sophia Heart. What about you? I mean, you were a guy once after all" she then tilted her head to the side and quickly wrote the numbers 1 to 10 at the bottom of the page "how old were you when this happened and how long have you been like this?"

Reactions: Njen
Black looked at the food and licked his lips, but decided to refuse until he had answered.
He spelled everything out carefully D-A-R-R-E-N H-U-G-H-E-S
He than continued I-M S-T-I-L-L T-H-A-T G-U-Y

Black meowed and rubbed his head against her arm for a moment.
Than went back to spelling I W-A-S 2-0, 1-3-6 Y-E-A-R-S, S-T-U-C-K I-N T-H-E F-O-R-E-S-T U-N-T-I-L Y-O-U C-A-M-E
He purred as he wrote T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U

Sophia nodded as she read the words before shaking her head "not at all. Glad to help. I'm just sorry you had to be stuck there like you are for so long. You're welcome to stay here with me as long as you like and as long as you can hide from my parents. God only knows what they'd do if they found you here"

Black looked at her, she said he could stay.
Did that mean what he thought it meant?
He had to made her read the end of the story.
Black looked around for the book, when he saw her bag he jumped onto the floor and scratched at it.
He ran back to the bed, jumped up and touched the notepad R-E-A-D T-H-E E-N-D
Black paused and looked at her, than proceeded C-U-R-S-E R-E-V-E-R-S-L-E

Sophia watched him then nodded "I know, I've read the book a book 5 times this month" she told him then shook her head "and as much as I want to help you, for it to work I think I have you know you better and longer that this. I mean, I've only just met you after all, I know you and what you are but nothing more than that" she answered sadly "I'm sorry"

Black looked down and placed his paw I-T-S O-K-A-Y
He rubbed his head against her arm and purred.
It was okay, he didn't mind, but how could she take him away from the forest?
He didn't understand, he couldn't understand.
Black placed his paw on the paper one last time G-E-T T-O K-N-O-W M-E

Sophia smiled down at the cat then nodded "I'd love to" she replied but then froze when there could be steps heard from outside her door "quickly, hide under the bed" she told him, putting it all but the note pad and pen under then bed then ran and sat at her desk to make it look as though she was working

Black rushed underneath her bed, he stared at her.
What could possibly made her jump like that?
He tried his hardest to stay quiet, he didn't want to get her in trouble.

Sophia looked up, sitting in the chair with perfect posture as her parents came in to the room. Her father was a tall and well built man with dark hair, and piercing green eyes while her mother was smaller with brown hair and bright blue eyes. The two looked beyond serious with slightly frowned expressions and in business suits. Her father was the first to speak "Well you finally seem to be understanding about working hard" he scoffed and the woman nodded in agreement "quite. But remember, hard work is nothing if you don't succeed. It's clear you're still too soft" with that she left the room and so did her father after telling her they'd be leaving again at ten o'cock that night.

Black was confused about why they were like that towards her.
She was the nicest person he had ever met.
He didn't dare to move in case they'd come back.

Sophia was silent for a few more moments before sighing when they headed down the stairs. The girl got up and shut her bedroom door again "ok, you can come out now" she told him, putting it all back on her bed again along with the note pad "sorry about that. I'll have to find you somewhere better for you to hide next time"

Black slowly crawled out from under the bed, and looked at her.
His heart went out to her, she didn't deserve to be treated that way.
He got on the bed and sat in front of the paper A-R-E Y-O-U O-K-A-Y?
Black than rubbed himself up against her, to show his good will.
He'd hug her if he could, but his paws weren't big enough.

Sophia smiled softly and ran her hand down his back "I'm fine, I mused to it by now. It's always been like that, my nan basically brought me up till a few years ago which is why I'm not as serious. I got my love of fairy tales and stuff from her" she replied with a shrug "what about you? Family?" she asked, she knew he probably didn't have any anymore but he must have had one at some point

Black meowed Y-O-U D-E-S-E-R-V-E B-E-T-T-E-R
He stretched and thought back.
T-H-E-Y A-R-E T-H-E P-A-R-T O-F T-H-E S-T-O-R-Y N-O-B-O-D-Y K-N-O-W-S.

Sophia smiled softly then tilted her head to the side "would you mind telling me? I'd love to know your side of the story and know what really happened because clearly you aren't just some jerk that just couldn't be bothered to deal with a relationship"

Black gave her a nod, she could know everything.

I L-O-V-E-D H-E-R, I G-A-V-E H-E-R M-Y A-L-L.
O-N-E D-A-Y S-H-E A-T-T-A-C-K-E-D M-Y S-I-S-T-E-R O-U-T O-F J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y.
I T-O-L-D H-E-R I C-O-U-L-D N-O-T B-E W-I-T-H H-E-R I-F S-H-E A-B-U-S-E-D H-E-R P-O-W-E-R.
S-H-E W-E-N-T C-R-A-Z-Y

Status
Not open for further replies.