1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Black Butler Role Play

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Otomiya Kimiko, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, so, I've been rewatching Black Butler and my obsession with Sebastian tripled! I need a rp butler! Obviously, I don't want someone to copy Sebastian. Just send me a profile of your butler creation, and I'll send one of my character you'll be serving. Don't be shy about meeting my friends virtually either.This is like a long-term contract. Your butler can be any race of creature, I honestly don't care. You have to know how to role play and be open to it. If you're interested, kik me! (If you don't know what a kik is -.-, look it up.)

Kik: MorbidLuciferian

2. I'm actually in another roleplay called "I Command Thee" that's based off of Black Butler (my anime obsession as well as yours I'm sure c;) and I played a human in it, so I'd totally be interested in playing a butler this time around. Are you looking for a male butler exclusivity?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.