Black Butler Buddies? (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kira

Original poster
Hello everyone~!

I have a varied partner search but I'm on one of my dubbed OTP crusades.
And it just so happens to be Ciel x Sebastian this time around.

So, before I go farther, this is very important. I ONLY do IM based rp. No pm, no forum, no email. Please don't ask me to.. I've had many misunderstandings and things fall through because people don't take note of this and ask me or simply overlook it.

Now, I'm a Ciel player. I originally never got past the 10th episode of the first season, but as of late, I've watched into the second season. I'm only in the beginning of season 2 but I do know the ending and a vague idea of the characters there as well.

So, if anyone's interested in playing Sebastian, I beg you to shoot me a message and we can discuss it all further.

While I do like drama in rps for this fandom, I do prefer the more fluffy version of their relationship where they do truly love each other, and a happy ending does come.

So yes.. I'm a fairly adept writer, and I'd rather not have three word replies. But I don't do novels, sending or receiving. It sorta messes with my head and puts more stress on me than it's worth in my opinion.

On that note, I bid you all adieu and hope someone's interested. ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.