[Black Bullet RP] The Gastrea Aftermath (Izurich x Ultra Paradox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their plan was so far so good, Enju and Kisara had done their job, it was time for the father-daughter duo. The Mantis nodded as she followed her father, infiltrating the incarceration facility in this suicidal rescue mission. Her swords were at the ready, assisting Kagetane at decimating the few agents who remained due to the distraction. Everything ran smooth until Kage suddenly covered her, the fragile illusion was broken when her scarlet eyes caught the sight of bullet wounds, three of them, on her beloved father's back. "No! N-no!" She'd fall into panic if not for Kage's firm words, "W-we should just go back, it's not worth it." she fidgeted with her dress, but decided against it, her father was right, they were this close. Should they abandon this mission, Rentaro and the others would surely die, it'd prove fatal for them in the end. Wiping away her budding tears, Hina took a step forward, her eyes narrowed in tranquil fury "Just stay back, Papa, I'll take the lead."

She positioned herself in front of him this time, making sure to not let anyone hurt Kage again. She noticed the three targets coming as Kage did, "Hmph." With a flash of cold steel, the girl charged forward, red eyes glowing in a murderous bloodlust. The splinter cells all aimed their SMGs at the charging mantis and fired, but she was too swift, one moment she was running down the hall, the next moment she'd be traversing upside-down on the ceiling. Sweat dropped from inside their helmets as she closed their distances, jumping left and right on the walls to destroy their focus. What happened next was not for the faint-hearted, blood spewed and cleanly-cut limbs thrown here and there as the silent Mantis finished off her targets without a single word, no battle-cries, no grunts, just cold brutal efficiency.

"Let's go, Papa." The girl didn't bother to clean her swords as she rushed forward, locating the interrogation room based on Tina's instructions, she slammed through the door then sliced the one-way thick glass, crashing into the other half of the room where Rentaro was located. She spotted Rentaro... and another person who didn't belong. Two flashes of steel...

"Wha-!!" *SLICE!*

The person responsible for beating Rentaro didn't even get a chance to finish as Hina cut his head clean off, his headless corpse slumping to the ground. She had the element of surprise, he was doomed ever since she entered the room. "Rentaro." Hina cut off his restraints, "Can you walk?"

Rentaro was stunned after the Guard's blood splattered against his clothing. He looked around until he noticed Hina standing there. She asked him if he can walk and in a daze he nodded. After she cut his restraints he stood from the seat, his legs wobbling under his weight as he struggled to get to the door.

"How did you find me Kohina, and where is Enju?" He asked, soon being helped up by Kagetane.

"They're fighting for you outside. We're all here to help you." Kagetane answered, keeping it nice and simple. He didn't want to make it seem like he's gotten too soft now. Kage was also struggling to walk as they took their time getting out of the door. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the walkie-talkie. "We have Rentaro, I repeat, we have Rentaro."

Kisara smiled after they received the report and sliced at another splinter cell agent. "Enju let's move, now. Rentaro is safe!" She yelled kicking away another agent. The number of agents quickly depleted but it wouldn't be long until reinforcements made their way over. As Kisara turned around and started running back she spoke into the walkie-talkie, "Tina, make sure they don't follow us. Everybody meet up back at the ware house!"

"Since when have you guys helped us out?" Rentaro asked Kagetane who was dragging him along, away from the sight of any Splinter Cell agents.

"We're just returning the favor. You saved my Kohina's life, so I save yours. We're even." Kage answered, sounding a bit cruel. But Rentaro laughed and thanked him with the little energy he had left.

There were soldiers who were running past them as they hid in alley ways until all of them have gone by. Tanks, helicopters, over at least two hundred agents and non of them noticed that they were hidden in that alley way.

"Kohina, we made it." Kage chuckled happily, but he sounded weak and tired.

(I'm sorry for the short reply with a good amount of errors. I'm visiting family and I replied through my mobile. Hope this works for you ^.^)

"Enju's outside... she'll be dead soon if you don't hurry." Like her father, Hina had still some amounts of animosity towards Enju's Promoter, this was the person who got in her father's way too many times. Back then, she'd not hesitate to kill him, if she could choose, she'd kill Rentaro first before Enju. This hatred of hers was also fueled by the fact he was the one who pointed his gun at her in the meeting room while she was just politely introducing herself, 'Papa, why is that man pointing his gun at me?' The scene was still painfully vivid in her eyes, he saw her as a monster while she was no different than his clingy Initiator. Hina lightly shook her head to snap out of it, now was not the time for reminiscence, she led Kage took the lead and carried Rentaro since he was in no shape to fight, she was their first and last line of defense should more agents attacked. The Mantis kept guard of both Promoters until they exited the facility, the warehouse, got it.

--

"Roger." was Tina's short concise answer as she gave the Splinter Cells a few more casualties, mainly the ones who gave chase to Kisara and Enju, she also disabled a few helicopters' rotor before they took off, should buy them some time. She packed up her rifle then began her retreat, she might not be as fast as Enju or Kohina, but she was still a Cursed Children with Superhuman powers, she was quite fast compared to girls her age.

"Haha! We showed them!" Enju was obviously euphoric, a perpetual grin plastered itself on her otherwise tired face, even though she was covered in blood and grime. Soon she'd be reunited with her beloved Promoter, she'd kiss him and... and... well, let's just say, her imaginations went wild, really wild.

--

"Y-yeah... phew..." Finally out of the agency's radar, Hina relaxed a bit as she wiped her forehead, more out of tense than exhaustion, she wasn't hurt in any way and only had to take a few agents out, nothing compared to what her father, Enju, and Kisara went through. "Ah!" Speaking about her father, she was painfully reminded of his critical state, the blunette ignored Rentaro's existence and went to her Papa, "P-papa, you're hurt! We must get help, o-oh no... t-there's so much blood..." Odd to hear her say that, considering her fighting style consisted of cutting off limbs which resulted in sprays of blood. Once again, she was at a loss on what to do, "Y-you'll be alright, please tell me you'll be alright!"

Her father held onto Rentaro with one arm, keeping him steady even though he wasn't very still himself. His legs were shaking underneath him, but he calmed himself down and stood tall ready to keep moving. The warehouse was a ways away, so he attempted keeping his composure, making sure his legs wouldn't fail him now. He hoped keeping his mind off of it would help, but the pain rushing through his back leading down to his legs kept reminding him of his terrible wounds. That's when he noticed his daughter was speaking to him, checking if he was alright.

Kagetane looked down at her, and smiled softly behind the mask. He reached down and ruffled up her hair, he wasn't willing to answer her question about the blood at the moment. Instead he replied with, "Focus on the mission, I'll be fine," that was followed by coughs from Rentaro. "They really did a number on you Rentaro," It almost seemed like Kagetane was happy about that. He felt like Rentaro deserved it, years of him ruining his plans and he finally got what he deserved. Too bad the punishment couldn't come from his own hand.

"Yeah," Rentaro replied, in almost a sarcastic whisper. "I guess they did. Listen, can we not talk on the way to the warehouse?" Kagetane simply glanced at him but didn't say a word as the two kept stumbling towards the warehouse, Hina following probably still worrying over her father.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kisara sat ontop of a wooden crate inside of the warehouse, a obnoxious sigh escaped her lips as she kicked her legs up and down. She was looking at her sword, wiping the blood off from the previous battle as she spoke to herself in almost a whisper. Finally when she had enough she jumped up and stomped her feet, "Where the hell are they with Rentaro! Damn it, we shouldn't of trusted them!"

"Calm down." Rentaro told her, as he came stumbling through the door with Kagetane and Hina by his side. Obviously he made quite the entrance, he had a weak smile across his face and his black suit was torn from the torture by the Splinter Cell agents. Kagetane was eyeing Kisara, mostly in anger of her believing that he would betray them. He would be willing to sacrifice his own life and his daughter's well being just to take Rentaro from them? What a dull fool.

"R-Rentaro," Kisara went silent as tears started to fill her eyes, "Your...back."

The worry On Hina's face was as obvious as an oncoming semi-truck, she was whimpering and fidgeting along the way, barely holding herself back from telling him to just abandon Rentaro, he could get back on his own, and search for a freelancer healer somewhere in the city. The three arrived at the warehouse soon enough, with Enju immediately running to hug her beloved Promoter. The redhead nodded at Kage, telling him it's okay to let him go now, "I'm glad..." The normally talkative girl was reduced to just a few words from her quivering lips, her tears flowed with happiness as she nuzzled her head on Rentaro's chest, slowly she craned her face at Kage and Enju. "Thank you..." It was a sincere recognition, freed from their bloody history, it was a solemn gratitude towards their former arch-nemesis. "Come on, y-you three need rest..." Enju would guide Rentaro to a spot near Kisara and Tina.

Hina was in no shape to be angry, she couldn't care less about what the samurai bitch said about them, she had her dying father to worry about. "..." The blue-haired girl kept staying by her father's side, "We should get help..." She didn't know where to go, but her father would, he had contacts everywhere.

"I think it is best we split up now. Lay low for a while, they'll be searching for us after the stunt we pulled on them." Tina chimed in with her ever-so-calm voice, the sniper, she looked at both Rentaro and Kage, "I wish I can help, but I have no medical expertise, though I suspect you both know where to go in this case..." The Owl then gave a small smile, but for the quiet girl, it meant a lot, "Thank you, Kohina, Kagetane. Please be safe." She bowed then made her way out of the warehouse, "Let's go, Kisara, Enju, Rentaro." Enju's group would leave soon enough, leaving the father-daughter duo on their own once more.

"Papa, where should we go now? We must get help first..." Hina inquired, her red eyes bubbling up with tears.

Kagetane winced in pain as he perched himself down over a box, his breathing was becoming heavy and he shook his head when Hina asked him what they were to do now. He reached over and placed his hand on her head, and brought her into a hug. Hina might've been an initiator, but at the end of the day she was a little girl, his little girl. "Kohina..." He whispered and pulled the mask off for a second to kiss her forehead. "Times are getting hard Kohina, the risks are getting larger. One day there will not be a place that we can go, there will be no more sources to call. I will be dead."

He prepared for the way that his daughter would react and he tried his best to calm her down by comforting her, but it was to no avail. "Look, I fear that day as well, do you really think I want to leave you alone suffering in this world? But what I can promise you is that I will protect you with my life." He sighed and pulled the mask back on. There was an eerie silence for a couple minutes before he told her about another initiator that could help. She was well known for her healing abilities. It was obvious though that she might've been jealous.

Kage made a call and a couple hours into the night there were light footsteps coming from the entrance. Heels clicked against the ground and from out of the shadows was an initiator, she had bright white hair and wore a long lab coat that went down to her thighs. It even covered the shorts she wore underneath and her bright red eyes shifted between Kagetane and Hina. She had somewhat of a sadistic smile on her face, almost evil like before she cleared her throat. "Kagetane," She nodded.

"Yeah, we need your help. Hina, this is Sumie. Sumie, Hina."

Sumie turned her attention back to Hina and smirked, holding her small hand out, "Nice to meet you Kagetane's daughter."

"Call her Hina, Sumie."

Sumie frowned and sighed, "Hina," She mumbled, almost as if she already didn't like her.

Reactions: Izurich
"Papa..." She couldn't believe that her father, the infamous feared rogue promoter was actually saying that. All this time, he always has something behind his sleeves, always has a contingency plan, any moves their opponents make, he'd have already predicted it. Hina had the thought that he must be losing his touch, not to mention wounded and desperate, but no... this was their greatest test yet, one that would survive and come out stronger. "..." Her sobs and cries died down a little after Kage wore back his trademark mask, it eased her a little, she didn't have to see her father's true face, the smiling opera mask gave the illusion of confidence. "Enough, Papa." Hina suddenly raised her tone, her hands gripping as she straightened herself, "I... had it with all this despair, we've always been at odds with humanity, why would it make any difference now?" She wiped away what remained of her tears, red eyes blazing in newfound spirit, how odd it must've looked to see their roles reversed, even if for just a moment. "At least Enju and her gang are with us, now let's see who is this Initiator shall we?" Now it became clear that Hina did mature over the years of hardships.

The hours passed by with them idly chatting with each other and Hina moving around the complex to salvage any supplies or equipments left behind. Occasionally she'd check Kage's condition to the best of her abilities, she assumed he'd be fine if he conserved his energy. Hina was sharpening her swords by the time the white-haired girl arrived. "..." The blunette's red eyes stared at Sumie's matching irises, she looked like a diminutive scientists with those clothes and out of them all, she's the only one who wore shorts instead of skirts or dresses. Hina didn't like her smile, Sumie's grin reminded her of herself, particularly two years ago.... and that little slip when she's reunited with Enju here. The swordsgirl kept silent as Sumie called her father by his name, so they knew each other. She gave her a few blinks of her eyelids as Kage introduced them to each other.

Hina looked down at the offered hand for a few long awkwards seconds, the fact that Sumie refused to call her by name at first raised a few alarms, but if she was here to save her father's life, then there's no reason to gain her ire... for now. "Sumie..." Hina took the hand and shook it once, her other hand purposely tilted her sword so it glinted, a silent ultimatum for her to not even try messing with them.

Sumie tilted her head eerily at the sight of the sword and her pupils, dilated yet calm something that Hina would only see in the eyes of Tina Sprout herself, peered deeply into hers. Her smile seemed to have vanished as quickly as it came by and she gave her hand a tight squeeze before letting go. Kage watched the two keeping himself alert in case a brawl between them would erupt, this was in no way the appropriate time to be acting like this. There was always a chance of being found and slaughtered, just because of some unjust and belligerent conflict between the two. They barely said a word to one another, and they reacted so heatedly, it almost made him want to burst into a jolly smile. The two girls were so alike, but as they say,"Two positives make a negative in this social world of ours, right girls?"

The man's small jest snapped Sumie out of it and she let out a big breath of air, "Whatever you say Kagetane," She glanced over at the man, taking one second to catch a glance of the girl one last time then dropping her hands to her side. "Well what seems to be the pro-" She paused and took a glance at the man, his suit torn and shredded, each torn piece led by specs of blood that seemed to be coming from under the mask. There were small holes staining his shirt beneath the now opened and unbuttoned suit, blood trickling down them as well. She shook her head and made a nck noise with her tongue as she reached into her pockets. Out came a pair of latex gloves, followed by a needle with a string tied to it. "You're getting too old for this Kage, last time I had to patch you up you were almost killed by that kid, what was his name? Rent-something mcbobber right?"

"Rentaro,"

"Ahh yes, that kid."

"Funny story actually, I got these wounds saving him. He's more trouble than he's worth."

"Why is it that whenever you say something's funny," She glanced up at him, a confident yet innocent smirk polished against her rosy lips, "It isn't."

Kage applauded her with a hearty laugh that was cut short by a wheeze of pain when she pressed her fingers against the holes. She twisted her lips to the side and sighed, "It's deep," She looked over at Hina before shooing her off with one hand, "Make yourself busy and get something so I can remove the bullets out of your father's carcass."

Before she let the girl say a word she gave her a serious look, "Unless you want the old man to bleed out."

After having some time both against and with Tina, Sumie's calm look did not fool Hina. The little swordsgirl knew Sumie was perfectly aware of what she could do with her swords, this lab-coat wearing girl didn't look like the front-line fighter type unlike Enju or her. Even if Hina couldn't notice that, the smirk vanishing from her lips was clear enough, damn it felt good to show this stranger exactly where her place was here. "Hehe~" Hina gave a low giggle as her father tried to crack a joke, it wasn't that funny but she welcomed any joke from Kage considering his situation, it showed her that he was still up and about. Saying nothing more, Hina took a seat on a box, watching the two closely.

As much as she wanted to find a reason to kick Sumie out, she was the only thread of hope for her father and she did look like she knew what she was doing. The girl was as young as her, not surprising since all Initiators were born roughly on the same year, but the way she worked with Kage was like a licensed physician, her kin sure learned fast. "Huh?" Hina slightly tilted her head at their banter, "Papa, I didn't know she have done this before." The fact that it was Rentaro who did it greatly irritated her. Sumie calling him 'kid' certainly was amusing though, a 12 year old girl calling Rentaro a kid... but that besides the point, "You know, I think we should've just left him there..." Hina mumbled, half-joking, half-serious.

When the doctor girl innocently smirked though... something flustered inside her, Sumie's gaze before reminded her of Tina and she liked Tina, so that meant... this feeling was... "Huh?!" Scratch that, Tina was a whole lot better than this bitch. Hina growled as the little doctor shooed her, how dare she pushed a daughter away from her own father? "Why you little-..." She couldn't do anything about it though, Sumie was correct in every way, Kage's condition was critical, Hina didn't know jack-shit about medical treatment, and Sumie wanted her help to treat her father. "Argh!" Giving a loud groan, Hina went about the place, even to the warehouse's office, until she came back with a box of first-aid kit. "Will this do?" She wanted to throw the box at Sumie's face, but it might break so Hina resorted to just shoving it to her hands, then she went back to sit on her previous spot, crossing her arms, grumbling.

Sumie's twisted her face in irritation at how the girl was behaving when given simple orders, this really wouldn't do. Not with the favor she would ask of Kagetane, his brat of a daughter definitely will be no help to her. She glared at the girl as she sat on top of the boxes then turned her attention back to Kagetane, "If she wasn't your daughter, I would attempt to kill her." She said it in a low mumble, yet it was loud enough for Hina to hear the comment. Kagetane didn't retort in anger at all, which might've angered Hina maybe a little because her father didn't come to her defense.

But then he spoke, his voice calm and monotone, a little solicitous but it was her father's wonderful voice. The one he would always use to strike fear in his enemies. "Sumie, your strong. But, my daughter can probably kill you with both hands tied behind her back." He tried to go back on his harsh words with a light chuckle, trying to disguise the harshness with simple a simple joke. But Sumie got the hint, and it angered her a little bit.

"You obviously didn't see me fight before," Suddenly Sumie sounded like a normal little girl who got her feelings hurt playing at the park. The next pair of minutes that flew by were filled of silence, the only sound was that of the creecking factory. A few more years and this place will certainly collapse due to it's decrepitness. Suddenly the silence was broken by Kagetane's muffled screams. He was screaming through his clenched teeth and held onto the box he sat on top of. Sumie was digging her small fingers into the holes and pulling out the bullets, using the first aid and the needle with a string attached to sow it back up after applying alcohol.

Sumie looked at the gloves that covered her hands from the mess, it was all bloody and she giggled slightly. "These sure do come in handy," She made a terrible attempt at making a joke for nobody laughed. She awkwardly cleared her throat, "Only one more left."

Did the little doctor brat seriously think Hina couldn't hear her? The place was deadly silent, wait... scratch that, the 'mumbling' was so loud, it sounded intentional. "Oh, if you aren't the only doctor around, I'll extend the same courtesy." Hina casually jabbed back at Sumie, her needles and medicine would be no use in a melee fight against an initiator whose main role was front-line combat. The blue-haired girl didn't take offense at Kagetane's lack of reaction due to his condition, he was tethering between the edge of life and death, he needed to conserve every bit of energy. The fact that he still stood up for her in the end certainly didn't go unnoticed, Hina smiled as she swing her legs in smug pride, "I can ever wear a blindfold just to humor you." She added salt to the wound.

They were basically the same age, Hina wouldn't believe Sumie has the same combat experience as her until she saw otherwise, she was a doctor, not a fighter. "Ahaha~" Hina giggled happily at Sumie's indirect admittance of defeat. Nothing of note happened then, until the swordsgirl's red eyes shot open wide at her beloved father's screams, "Papa?!" Hina instinctively drew her swords as she stared intensely at the two, "Did y-..." Surprisingly, Hina got herself under control, Kage was undergoing a field surgery without proper anesthetics, of course it would hurt, the fact he could still endure it without passing out was proof of his fortitude. The blunette sheathed her swords back and acted as if nothing happened, she didn't want Sumie to realize this ripe chance to make a smartass remark about how Hina didn't know jack-shit about medicine.

"..." Of course, no laughed at Sumie's corny joke, but she certainly got a frustrated groan from her patient's daughter. Did all doctors have a terrible sense of humor? With all their medical mumbo-jumbos and all... or was it just Sumie? Hina wanted to believe the latter. The blunette decided to approach the two as she examined the blood-covered bullets, she cringed. No, not because of the blood, she had spilled enough to shrug off anything related to blood, gore, and dismemberment as run-of-the-mill occurrences. It's because of the thought that Kage ran all the way from the prison back to here with these cursed metals inside him.

Sumie stared at the bullets every time she pulled them out, almost analyzing them. Her bright crimson eyes gawking at the bullet, she read the small cohort of letters and numbers carved into it. "2b58, tenth bullet to be expected, seems to be the same as the last nine. Further inspection to my hypothesis to be concluded later," She spoke to herself as if the father and daughter duo had never been there. She stuffed the blood stained bullet into her pocket and got right back to work. She opened up the first aid, pulling out some alcohol half empty and a cotton ball.

"Stay still," She was talking to just talk, it seemed like this girl never shut up. But Kage couldn't deny, he liked hearing the voice of a friendly face. It was definitely much more comforting than the sound of bullets whistling past you. "Let's talk about payment Kagetane," She smirked applying the alcohol, Kage didn't flinch, but under the mask his face twisted in pain.

He took in a gulp of air and a low irritated sigh came out of it, Sumie didn't know if it was from the pain or anger that she caused him. "One thousand upfront? It'll be done."

"No," She paused and the smirk that was on her face soon became an impish grin going from ear to ear. "We show these humans just how important we are."

"..." Kagetane was listening, whatever it was, this girl never had anything good up her sleeve. "What do you have in mind?"

"We bring back the Gasteria," She made it sound simple and sweet, applying some more alcohol onto his wounds.

The blunette was honestly getting irritated at Sumie's incessant mumbling, she should've just keep her thoughts to herself, Hina didn't need to hear all those unnecessary information, she just wanted her father to heal. "A-..." Her desire to be the grumpy girl was abruptly interrupted by herself as she remembered that one time when she went on a rather psychotic mumbling spree about 'wanting to meet and cut Enju'. Now that she thought about it, she was one crazy little bitch. It'd be best not to interrupt Sumie in her work anyway, pursing her lips shut, Hina went back to sit on her favorite.

Hina wasn't surprised to hear Sumie's demands, a favor for a favor, it was logical and quite expected really. She had poor financial sense though so she just let her father handle it. Hina didn't give a reaction at Kagetane's initial offer, more out of her lack of understanding, but when Sumie gave her totally from-the-left-field proposal, Hina shot up from her position, "WHAT?!" Her scream tore through the air, echoing on the dilapidated walls. "Y-you can't be serious!" One eyebrow twitched at the insanity of it all, so nonsensical, Hina believed Sumie was just messing with them, especially with that sweet innocent, yet devilish, look on her face.

At this moment, Hina seemed to be the more rational person as if she just took Enju's position and Sumie taking hers, "We sacrificed our blood, sweat, and tears to get those bastards off the face of the Earth and you want to bring them back?!" Hina's right hand unsheathed one sword as she pointed it at Sumie, "For your sake, I hope you're joking..." Her bright red eyes were glowing with shock and anger.

Sumie shifted quickly, grabbing one of Kagetane's guns and aiming for his daughter's head. Her eyes shifted slightly, but she focused her unnerved eyes over at the Hina's. Her eyes were much more different, Kohina saw a handful of violence throughout her young life. She easily killed over a thousand men, some more brutally than the others. She had something Sumie couldn't dream of having, the killer instinct.

"Hear me out," Sumie mumbled her voice shaky and gravely, sudden movement scared her and she aimed over at Kagetane who already had a gun pointed to the girl's head.

"Put it down, then we'll hear you out," Kagetane rebutted there were very few things that pissed the calm man off. One of them was messing with his daughter. The night was long, and it was filled of pain, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't fight till his last breath for her.

"Kage-"

"Now!" The shout echoed and the factory went silent, not a sound could be heard. Thank god there weren't any housing complexes nearby or the police would definitely be alerted.

Sumie shook slightly and dropped the gun, her hands still shivering. Kagetane groaned in slight pain as he set the gun down besides him, "Talk."

"Okay...can she put down the sword first?" After Kagetane convinced Hina to hear her out she started talking. "It'll be a long process guys but we can do this alright. I'm developing an anti-venom for us," She mumbled glancing at Kohina, "and I'm making an even stronger Varanium to put in your weapons Kage, so that we can be the only ones to defeat them. They'll come back stronger than ever, because of us, but nobody else will know but us. We give humanity a week and watch them struggle without our help. Then we take them all out and prove to everybody that they can't live peacefully without our help!"

If there was one thing in the world that could make Hina grew a smile so wide, it practically reached from ear to ear, was seeing her beloved Papa standing up for her. "Hehehe~" It was not the mirthful giggle of a young girl, but similar to a demoness' sinister chuckle, she was still angry and shocked at Sumire, but also delighted seeing Kage taking her side. In the end, her father would never let her down. She didn't fear the gun aimed at her head, she faced automatic weapons, sniper rifles, cannons, sometimes multiple weapons at the same time, one gun wielded by a 'medic' Initiator didn't intimidate her at all, if anything, Sumie's fidgeting only excited her more. "You heard Papa, little doc..." Hina growled, moving even closer each time Sumie took her aim off her, she was cornered between two people who had been fighting all their lives, she had absolutely no chance but to yield.

Hina's gratitude towards Sumie for healing Kage showed in her not protesting Kage's ultimatum, if her father wanted to hear her out, then sure. If Sumie was any other person though, Hina would already try to kill her. It didn't take long for the doctor to go cowering, as she should be. Hina still kept her sword drawn as the the other two put down their guns. "..." She scoffed at her quivering plea, craning her head to her father to see him nodding, Hina proceeded to sheathe her sword, but her mannerisms showed she was still on guard, those absurdly sharp blades could be drawn again at the slightest provocation.

The blunette closely listened to Sumie's little crazy plan, no doubts about it, it was the most non-sensical and insane thing she ever heard since allying themselves with Enju's cohorts. Bring back the Gastrea? Really? All those work... the sacrifices... "..." Then Hina remembered about her kin, the Cursed Children, ostracized since birth, tortured, murdered. She remembered the babies dumped alive, the group of children bombed with Varanium explosives to make them suffer more as they died, and now... hunted after their uses were over. "........" She couldn't believe it, Hina convinced herself that Sumie may be right after all. The blunette was silent as she slowly sat down on a crate, her face blank in epiphany. She looked towards Sumie, her father, then back at Sumie, whispering... "Revenge..."

Sumie had an aberrant way of thinking, the doctor rarely would elaborate what she was pondering in that thick skull of hers. That was all she would do, for hours on end she would just think, almost dallying as she did so wasting his precious time. But on this cold and damp night, the factory playing the role as an abode for the trio, her master plan was being revealed and Kagetane could not lie, he very much abetted the idea of revenge. He noticed the look in his daughter's beautiful crimson eyes, she thought highly of this he could tell.

An empty vastness of silence preluded the conversation, it played a role of an abeyance in the conversation. Rain pitter pattered against the factory's dilapidated cornice, and under the small cracks of the ceiling puddles began to form. Sumie twisted her face slightly and glanced over at Kagetane, the silence was invaded by her sudden outbreak, "You have to believe me...we can do this."

"What if it doesn't work? You could get us all killed," As much as he agreed with the idea, he had to abject it somewhat, one could never be too safe.

"Then at least we tried," Sumie's answer was to the point, and let them take in the idea that this plan was either a win or lose situation. If they didn't help Sumie eventually they would lose, if the plan goes well they win, but if it goes wrong everyone losses.

Kagetane didn't want to squander any more time with the idea, instead he wanted to rest as soon as possible. His body crumpling with exhaustion he asked, "What do you think, Hina?" His voice was innocuously, benign and soft. The way it always was when he would speak to her. Kohina's decision could affect the world for everyone. It was all up to her now.

The silence, broken by the pitter-patters of raindrops falling onto the ground, couldn't quench Hina's burning hatred towards those ungrateful human scums. Though she stood still, her glowing eyes of red clearly showed what was going on in her mind was far from calm, her right hand went to her sword, tightly holding its grip. Her memories still playing in her head, with each scene of the Cursed Children suffering under humanity's oppression, her fight against Enju and those foolish enough to take the human's side, and her innocent kin slaughtered even though they were just children. She slowly walked towards a puddle, looking down on her own reflection, the light from her eyes coloring it red, "If we don't do this, sooner or later, we will die." She stomped at the puddle, sending water everywhere, "Humans... cursing us, alienating us, we gave our lives for them, yet... Fuck them!"

Hina turned around, facing her father and Sumie, a new determination in her eyes, and if one looked close, her old insane smile, the one she so eagerly showed when thinking about Enju in the past, now the humans shall feel her wrath. Her hatred grew to the point where it arguably surpassed Kagetane's, "Kill them... kill them all... No, this time... this time we will rule, the humans are beyond redemption, Papa, Sumie." She walked closer towards them, stomping at the ground with each step, "Aside from your plans, find a way to infect everyone with the virus, force them to be like us, only then... they will know our suffering, they will accept who they are, or die." She made herself clear, her answer was obvious.

Sumi couldn't hold back the confident grin that grew on her lips, joy stained her face, for once the blue headed girl agreed with her. She started to hop up and down, flapping her arms about like a happy school girl, "I knew you guys would agree, I knew it!" She shouted in joy. Kagetane shook his head, but under the mask he had a smile of his own. They were going back to being the main reason for the destruction of humanity, all for his daughter. Just goes to show, he would give his daughter the world if he could.

"Then it is done," He nodded and stood up, a grunt escaped his lips as he held one of his stitched wounds, slowly stumbling towards a doorway. "I think we should all rest for the night, prepare for tomorrow. I'm assuming we have a busy day ahead of us?"

Sumi nodded blissfully, then conciliated herself after then realizing what they would have to do tomorrow. "We'll have to wear cloaks. Try to fit in with society, hide away as one of them so we can get to my base miles away from here. But there's a lot of things we'll need."

"Like?"

"We need four pairs of eye contacts, two for me and two for Kohina. Normal red girls don't have red eyes. We'll need two book bags, so that I can carry your weapons and she could carry hers. That way we'll appear like normal little girls. Then we'll need normal clothes, nothing like..." She looked over at Hina, scrutinizing the girl's style, before turning her attention back to Kagetane, "That."

"Got it," Kagetane nodded and as he turned around to go into the empty room she stopped him again.

"Wait...we can't buy it because we're not human. They'll know something's up. But you can, you just have to take off the mask..."

"What?"

"You have to take off the mask and the hat, then you can get through the market without looking too suspicious. The only problem would be your ruined suit."

"I can't reveal my face to you, or anybody else."

"It would be best Kagetane!"

Humanity, the most sickening beings on Earth, even worse than animals or the Gastrea themselves, they would better off be cleansed for the greater good. Hina couldn't deny the justifications from Sumi, she couldn't give a flying fuck about people anymore, she had enough, they had risked their lives for humans and look what she got, nothing but genocidal attempts. Hina blinked once, examining Sumi's behavior. "Heh...: Her bravado earlier was just a poor facade, it was clear who's the jaded one here, Sumi was still rather innocent behind her doctor image, Kohina however... she was a true killing machine, she was born to cut heads and limbs. "Yeah..." She curtly answered the hopping girl, then proceeded to listen to her plans.

As much as she tried to not sound arrogant, it was her father who needed rest the most. She was a Cursed Children, her gastrea blood gave her superhuman abilities, this included stamina and recovery. "Fine..." Of course she'd accept, her father meant everything to her, besides they needed to get the heat off them first. The fact Sumie had a base was a comforting thought, she proved to be more useful with each passing moment. Cloaks were fine, but the thought of wearing contacts irked her, it felt like hiding an integral part of her, humans shook with fear when starting into her infamous red eyes, however she must accept, it was the best way to blend. Sumi may think herself as a young girl, but Hina certainly didn't, a lot had happened in the years following to this moment.

"What?!" Hina exploded when Sumi made a quip about her dress, it was a beautiful dress, she liked it, what was wrong with it? "Why you litt-... Papa?! Come on..." Her father agreed with her, what in the world...? "Ergh... whatever." Grumbling, Hina sat down on a crate, "If you want me to take off my dress, then you'll have to take off your mask too, Papa, be fair." She grinned, obviously jabbing at him. His ruined suit would be rather... problematic, but sure he could steal some clothes from a hobo or two first.

Status
Not open for further replies.