-i616.photobucket.com-albums-tt246-Dresdenite-bleedingbar.gif

ʜЄɭɭΦ, dЄʗЄɑϩЄd яЄϩɪdЄηʇϩ,
ɪ ωΦuɭd ɭɪҝЄ ʇΦ ωЄɭʗΦϻЄ ЧΦu ʇΦ ʇʜЄ ɢɑϻЄ

Your deaths had one thing in common, you all died with regrets. In this secluded village, you and all your fellow villages will be put to a series of tests in this game, the ones who win and complete the game will be granted their old memories and have their life back. There is a chance none of you will win, and there is also a chance all of you could. I highly doubt it though, seeing as how some of these tests are not for the faint of heart. Some of the tests will seem to put others at an unfair advantage, this is purposeful, I'm sure you can understand why. This is a survival game, you survive, you win, if you die, well, it's plain to see what'll happen if you die again, for this time no one will be bringing you back.
-Mr.Q

ηɑϻЄ:

ɑɢЄ:

ɑρρЄɑяɑηʗЄ:
(preferably a photo, can use a description, their looks as well as what they tend to wear)

ρЄяϩΦηɑɭɪʇЧ:
(Include any ailments/disabilities as well as personality)
ɭΦϩʇ ʜɪϩʇΦяЧ:
( describe here their history that they have forgotten, basically just all background of before their death)

яЄɢяЄʇϩ:
(what they regret not accomplishing/fulfilling/doing/experiencing)

ϩɪΦηϩ:
(they see flashes and repeated dreams of small parts of their forgotten past NOTE they cannot remember any of it clearly, they may see visions of a person and this may be a person that was once very special, this is an example. The visions mostly connect to the regrets)

ɑʇʜ:
(The circumstances of their death, if there was a reason, the emotions behind it, the way they died, the backstory)

-RULES AND INFORMATION-
[1]
ITIS NOT JUST A POSSIBILITY, THERE WILL BE CHARACTER DEATH, LOTS OF IT

[2]

GORE AND VIOLENCE WILL ONLY BE MINIMALLY REGULATED, IT IS EXPECTED THAT YOU WILL BE OKAY WITH YOUR CHARACTER BEING ON THE RECEIVING END OF VIOLENCE AND OTHER FORMS OF ILLIBERAL ACTS
[3]
KILL WITH CONSENT, YOUR CHARACTER CANNOT BE BROUGHT BACK
IF YOU WISH TO STAY IN THE ROLEPLAY MESSAGE ME

[4]
I SUGGEST YOU CREATE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER, BUT THERE IS A CHARACTER LIMIT OF 2, I ASK THAT IF YOU CAN TO CREATE TWO
[5]
YOU MAY WRITE IN ANY WAY YOU LIKE AS LONG AS IT IS TWO SENTENCES AND UP

MORE WILL BE ADDED AS I SEE FIT

More information here on the original interest check page--
>
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/black-blood✹red-ink-horror-mystery.89977/

THE PLOT STARTER WILL BE POSTED IN THE ROLEPLAY THREAD FOR THIS SIGNUP, I WILL DROP IN PARTS INTO THE ROLEPLAY AT APPROPRIATE TIMES FOR PLOT DEVELOPMENTS SPECIFICALLY, THEY MAY BE INSTRUCTIONS SO KEEP AN EYE OUT. I WILL ALSO KEEP THE TIMES AND DAYS UP TO DATE, THE DATES AND CONDITIONS WITHIN THIS ROLEPLAY WILL BE HANDLED BY ME, FOR INSTANCE, I WILL SAY WHAT THE WEATHER AND TIME ARE CURRENTLY IN THE ROLEPLAY, OR WHAT THE DATE IS. IF YOU WISH FOR A PARTICULAR TIME LAPSE THEN ASK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to reserve a spot as soon as you get this going.

Reactions: Cherry
How long till this will be up?
From looking at the interest check it seems like it will be quite interesting.

Yeah, sorry. I had to stop and haven't found time to pick it back up, it'll be done soon, within this week

Reactions: CelestialCellar
ηɑϻЄ:
Rebecca Guttier
ɑɢЄ:
ɑρρЄɑяɑηʗЄ:
tumblr_lyb9nkv62q1qg4loxo1_500.jpeg

Wears old clothes, nothing very fancy, plain tees and jeans typically
ρЄяϩΦηɑɭɪʇЧ:
She's very put together usually, she tries to look like she knows what she's doing, she can make good decisions and judgments in harsh situations, tries to be level headed, can lash out and be violent and hysterical. Sometimes rushes herself and ends up making bad decisions from stress. Puts others pain on her shoulders, tries to carry others burdens. Has anxiety and stress disorders.
ɭΦϩʇ ʜɪϩʇΦяЧ:
She lived with in a single parent household with her mother. They had a good life together, she loved her mother. had several good friends. Her mother was diagnosed with cancer and taken to the hospital, She dropped out of school at 16 in order to devote herself to working in order to pay the bill, she'd already been working all hours she wasn't at school.
яЄɢяЄʇϩ:
Not knowing if her mom survived, not paying off the bill
vɪϩɪΦηϩ:
A hospital room, the hospital bed, a heart rate monitor, heavy breathing
dЄɑʇʜ:

Cracked skull, internal bleeding, exposed wound- Fell down the stairs
She'd been running to get out of her apartment when she was late for work after sleeping in, and slipped at the top of the stairs, fell all the way down bashing her head on several of the steps on the way after originally falling and directly hitter her head onto the edge of a step, then reached the bottom and bled to death after gaining a concussion which had knocked her out.

Reactions: a touch of dread
Wen Asra Bonheur, #ff8f1f
Appearance:
Standing at 5'5," Wen's clothing says much more about herself than the words she actually says. She enjoys wearing trendy clothing even though the clothes in her closet that fit that style were jokingly gifted to her from her friends. Her preferred colors would be black and white with one accessory or clothing in loud colors. Rarely seen in dresses or skirts, she always layers her clothes as a way to keep her warm since she can't stand being cold.
Personality:
Wen is a curious and calm woman motivated by her own needs and wants. Though she is seen as rather selfish, she patiently waits out any problems she encounters with an amused eyebrow raise. Her curiosity lets her confidently and unashamedly approach new experiences and her calm nature doesn't let her get too affected by the chaos around her. Logical and rational, she finds it hard to feel empathetic for those who tell her their woes and cannot seem to muster up the proper emotion for the given situation. Doing so makes her seem cold and apathetic.
Lost History:
Adopted at five years old by an old Chinese couple from Alsace, France, Wen lived in a sprawling apartment above her parents' cafe in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana. It was a small cafe that attracted many regulars with its cozy atmosphere, free wifi, and computers lining the walls. The old couple, Lin Jun and Lin Chen, found her mom, a twenty two year old woman who couldn't take care of Wen when she was seventeen, and gave Wen her biological mom's last name. The woman, Noel, gave the Lins her contact info and become as much a member of the family as she could have from an ocean away.

Wen had a happy life, doted upon and spoiled by both the cafe customers and her family. She was twenty when her father died of old age while she was attending college. After several months of mourning, her mom died in a car crash. Left alone and months of no contact with her biological mother, she went through her last two years of college quietly and got her degree in computer science and programming. At twenty four years old with a cafe in her name and the apartment she grew up hers, Wen began remodeling the house. Her parents' things were moved to their room and dusted regularly. She was hired for coding work she decided to do from home and became a calm woman instead of the outgoing girl she used to be.
Regrets:
Wen wishes she could have been there when Jun died and that she could have let Chen die more peacefully. She also wants to have gotten in touch with Noel after the ordeal. Noel was the only one kept in the dark and Wen hadn't seen her for three years. Somewhere inside, she probably wishes she hadn't changed so much and that she was a bit more empathetic.
Visions:
  • She sees herself standing in front of two gravestones with names and dates she can't make out; they give her a feeling of guilt and loneliness.
  • A girl and a woman going pass her. Wen envies the one who laughs and smiles as she runs by while the other, the one she's ashamed of, strides by without a smile and a glazed look in her eyes.
  • A figure huddling inside of a crumbling room, surrounded by fire and melting plastic and dripping paint.
Death:
One day while focused intensely upon her programming work, Wen took no notice of the sirens sounding throughout the neighborhood. She didn't notice when the fire next doors spread to her own home, cafe first. She did notice when the fire had surrounded her and being saved would be near impossible. Huddled in a corner, she died from asphyxiation and falling debris.

This looks like it might be pretty fun. :) Let me see if I can come up with a character!

I definitely want to join this. I'll try to get a CS up as soon as possible.

W.I.P
Planning on Second Character, also.

Ira Gene Slayton, Plum

Name: Ira Gene Slayton
Appearance: Ira is an elegant woman, preferring to adorn herself in silk gowns that grace the floor and gently caress her lithe form. Dark purples, greens, and blues compliment her appearance and draws attention to the opal jewelry that decorates her slender fingers. Her gray hair is natural and unlike most women her age, she refuses to dye it. She believes that it suits her and if asked, she will tell you that it is her favorite feature, her hands being close behind.
Personality: Ira is a woman who takes control. Throughout her life, she was seen as a leader because she could think things through and seemed to know what was needed and when. She isn't afraid to go to go to great lengths to accomplish something. She built her life on bettering herself and not allowing people to get into her way. Ira operates on a higher level of justice and morality, preferring to take matters into her own hands. If Ira's sense of control is stripped from her, she becomes irrational and distraught. She will do whatever it takes to regain that stability.
Lost History: Ira was born to Calvin and Geraldine Slayton in the Winter of 1958. They lived in the small farming community of Coldwater, a thirty minute drive from the town of Fayetteville, Tennessee. They owned the largest home in the community and the most acres of land, but felt competition from the Carter family for the majority of their working lives. After the Carter's lost their land due to poor financial management, Calvin Slayton bought it and continued to profit from his business choices.

Thanks to her family's well-known reputation, the Slayton's were treated as celebrities and were regarding as the family everyone should strive to be. Unfortunately, this treatment was only seen in the public view. Once families were in the privacy of their own homes, rumors would begin to spread around Coldwater about Calvin Slayton's connections to the mafia, or his less-than-honorable agreements within Fayetteville's political world. Whether these rumors were fact or fiction, no one but Calvin would know and he took that knowledge to the grave with him in 1978. After his death, it became apparent that Calvin had left nothing of value to his wife or daughter except for the farmhouse and two acres of land. The rest had been willed to Horace Locker for unknown reasons.

Even after the patriarch of the Slayton family had died, rumors continued to spread throughout Coldwater of why the farm was given to a family friend rather than family. Peggy Rutledge had heard that it was because Geraldine had cheated on Calvin twenty years earlier and Ira was not his real daughter. Joyce Greene said that she had heard from Calvin himself that Geraldine had been trying to kill him by putting arsenic into his food. Sue Cowan, however, swore that it was because Ira and the young Carter boy, Jim, were planning on getting hitched and Calvin would "be damned to let his land fall into the hands of those jackasses."

In the Spring of 1978, just two months after Calvin's passing, Ira and Jim Carter confirmed one of the rumors by getting hitched at Fayetteville's Courthouse. Ira left her home in Coldwater and moved forty-five minutes away to New Market, Alabama where she discovered that the Carter family had been able to rebuild their fortune and, in a way, became richer than the Slayton's had ever been.

The married life treated Ira well and had blessed her and Jim with three children. James was born in 1979. Elizabeth followed in 1981, and Sarah surprised them in 1989. Tragedy unfortunately struck the family in 1995 when their son, James, was killed in an automobile accident. After his death, the marriage between Ira and Jim was strained. They fought constantly and over time the deep love that was held for one another turned into hatred. Divorce for the Christian family was not an option, so they stuck together and despised every second of it. In 2008 when their youngest daughter moved out on her own, Ira and Jim were free to treat each other however they pleased. It was during this time that Ira decided that she was going to put an end to her suffering and the life insurance policy that Jim had on himself was more than enough incentive.
Regrets: Ira regrets buying her son's first car, the new 1995 Porsche that would eventually take his life. It had been a birthday gift and Jame's couldn't wait to take it out for a spin. She also wishes she could take back the fights that had happened in the home before Sarah and Elizabeth had moved out. After they were both married and had families of their own, Ira only heard from them through infrequent phone calls. She would say that she regrets marrying Jim, but that would be a lie.
Visions: Ira often sees flashes of a red car wrapped around a tree. She can hear screams of terror and feels sick to her stomach when the vision comes, but she doesn't know why. She will also see a man screaming at her, but she can not hear him. When she turns to look away, she sees the fleeting image of a young girl in the doorway.
Death: After years of research, Ira finally felt brave enough to carry through with her intentions of murdering Jim. She had found a plant called Aconitum and cooked it into supper one evening in the summer of 2014. The plan was to serve it to Jim once he came in from work. She had read in her research that it was not immediately poisonous and Ira was prepared to eat a small amount of the meal before leaving the table, to keep Jim from not being suspicious. This happened as planned, but once Ira retired to her room she realized that she had ingested too much of the poison. She attempted to leave the home and take herself to the hospital under the pretense that she was going to the store, but she died in the garage.

Finished my character sheet. I hope it's alright. :)

tumblr_mkzacsdIxI1rfb60fo1_500.png

H A Y D E N J O Y P R A T T || 2 1 || B I - S E X U A L
P H Y S I C A L A P E A R A N C E
Slender, boney frame. Short, approximately 5'3". Covered in tattoos and addicted to piercings. Long strawberry-blond hair today, although it's been just about every other color at one time or another. She prefers baggy shirts (because they hide her imagined excess weight) and leggings (because they minimize her imaginary muffin top.)

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Hayden has one of those personalities that can be impossible to follow at times. When she's doing well, she's outgoing and mild tempered, but as soon as a depressive episode sets in, she withdrawals from everybody for months at a time. She doesn't open up easily --- she puts on a front for the world that makes her seem almost charming, but as soon as anyone tries to find out what she's really like, she runs for the nearest exit. A lot of her personality issues stem directly from her major-depressive and body dysmorphic disorders.

H I S T O R Y
Hayden grew up in a disjointed family. Her dad was in and out of prison for most of her childhood, and by her preteens, he'd been sentenced to 40 years on a plethora of charges that she didn't fully understand. Needless to say, he wasn't really part of the picture. Hayden's mom worked her ass of to support her three children Leslie, Hayden, and Elijah. Hayden always felt guilty for that, even after she moved out to lighten the load.
That's just it though, Hayden was always the burden child. Her grades were never as pristine as Elijah's and her art was never as beautiful as Leslie's. She had nothing particularly notable to bring to the table. So she worked. Constantly. She had two jobs studied business at the nearest community college, even though there was nothing particularly interesting about it. She buried herself and all of her failings in work until she didn't feel anything anymore.
By the time Hayden turned twenty, things were getting bad. She felt sick to every time she looked in the mirror, and her mood was spiraling out of control. If she wasn't working and she wasn't in class, she was in bed. And that's how she passed her twentieth year, in borderline isolation. That's also how she ended up here. Three weeks after her twenty-first birthday, she'd had enough. She stopped going outside, she stopped eating, she stopped answering her phone. She. Stopped. Everything.

R E G R E T S
Hayden has many regrets. She always wanted to be exceptional at something, to make her family proud. Despite her work, she's always had a strong feeling of inadequacy, and she regrets accomplishing so little.

V I S I O N S
  • Herself, sprawled across a bed. A female figure (her sister, but she doesn't remember that) standing over her, crying and shaking her.
  • A sealed envelope, holding it out to an older woman coupled with intense feelings of shame.
  • Beautiful artwork on large canvases that she associates with a deep, burning envy.

D E A T H
Hayden starved herself for nearly three weeks, refusing to leave her bed. Finally, realizing that starving herself would take too long, she overdosed on a cocktail of Marplan and Prozac.

tumblr_mg4rkpN8c91rld77no1_400.jpg

D E S T R Y E Z E K I E L F A U C H E U X || 17 || H E T E R O S E X U A L
P H Y S I C A L A P P E A R A N C E
Slender, not particularly muscular. Stands at an average height of 5 feet, 9 inches. He has a few tattoos, although he had planned on getting many more. His hair is dark, and he aways pushes it back out of his face. He favors button downs, flannels, and jeans.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Destry (Des) is known for being a trouble maker. Not the malicious type or anything, but he definitely likes getting the last laugh. He's the kind of guy who would get suspended from school for breaking into the gym and leaving vulgar graffiti on the walls. He's got a soft heart, and even though he plays the hooligan, there are a lot of evils in the world that he has never seen.

H I S T O R Y
Destry was an only child. He had two parents that loved him, almost to a fault. He was their miracle. Before Des was born, his parents had tried to conceive a child unsuccessfully for almost four years. After 3 previous miscarriages, their parents gave up --- his mom couldn't handle another failed pregnancy. And then Des came along, completely accidental and out of the blue.
To his parents, Destry could do no wrong. As a result, spoiled little Destry was acting out by the time he reached middle school. No matter how many times his parents received him from the back of the police car, they couldn't bring themselves to discipline him.
"They're just trying to suppress his creativity," they'd simper when the neighbors asked. "He's just misunderstood."
In a way, his parents were right, but it wasn't the rest of society that was misunderstanding Destry --- it was them. He started pulling bigger, more dangerous stunts trying to make them really see him. It finally went too far.

R E G R E T S
Destry regrets being unable to genuinely connect to his parents, or to make them see him as the flawed human that he was.

V I S I O N S
  • Cool wind and dark pavement rushing towards his face.​
  • Two adults, man and woman, smiling lovingly at him, and a feeling of intense loneliness.​
  • The smell of spray paint, and an image sprawled across the side of a building.​

D E A T H
Destry and his best friend, Adam, had finally designed the perfect end-of-the-year stunt that nobody would forget. Adam's dad was a mechanic, so Adam was good with cars. Destry and Adam crept into the principals yard at 3am, smashed out the window of the old man's car with a crowbar, and Adam hot wired it. They were going to run that bad boy straight through the giant glass windows of the school cafeteria. As they made it out of the principal's neighborhood, Destry had an idea.
"Dude, slow down," he said opening his door. "Take a video, I'm gonna ride on the hood!" Destry hopped up, positioning his feet like he was riding a skate board. "Alright," he shouted over his shoulder, "go!"
Adam pressed his foot on the gas, and Destry laughed spreading his arms wide and enjoying the cool wind against his face. The car continued to accelerate, and Destry started having some difficulty staying balanced.
"Dude, slow down!" he yelled. Adam couldn't hear. "Slow down!" Destry yelled, crouching down slightly.
The car hit a pothole, sending Destry into the air. Adam slammed on the break, and Destry lurched forward. His chin connected to the pavement.
Lights out.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Just so you know because I think you read it wrong, it's not "secrets" it's "regrets", I know the text is a little hard to read so I just wanted to clarify

Okay, cool. Because I sort of suck at making up pre-plot secrets xD

Looks very interesting. Will have two up as soon as possible.

I have a general idea of who my characters are at this point, but haven't got around to making the bios yet. I start school back up on Monday and am busy, so hopefully I'll be able to find the time to write them up.

I've got the ideas for both of my characters, it's just the problem of having time to put it all together. School starts up again for me as well on Monday so I won't be on as much. I'm still very interested and have the essential parts of the CSes, I only need to write them out now.

Reactions: Jerelin
Status
Not open for further replies.