Black Blood✹Red Ink (Mystery, horror)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Rainbow's post up tonight or tomorrow.

Hmm I also think I should mention that though they have no memories of themselves from before some of their quirks and traits remain, and the most likey will find themselves (as the roleplay continues) to be doing things that don't make sense to them for it isn't in their memories to make it plausible but they feel are normal, yet they can't recall doing this previously for it to become normal. Through the roleplay they will all slowly change, showing their inner selves, their true natures towards everyone, etc, and the atmosphere will get harder for them to properly think in for they are so caught up in animalistic fears. There are always a few who can remain calm, which are needed within a group to creat proper leadership

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Well since Pandora is such a hippy type girl she'll probably try to make everyone stay calm and not know why lol writing up starter post right now.

Ohhh boy! That's going to possibly turn my dear, disturbed doctor into a very determined and creepy neighborhood medical professional.

It's not the best intro post but when it comes to intro's I'm like the King Of Bad Intro's xD but later posts well be better and thanks to the tab code its looks cooler like a little book^^.

Reactions: Cherry
Finally got my second character finished- sorry this took so long. I will try to get my posts in asap.

ηɑϻЄ: Ishikawa Hito (Hito Ishikawa to western folk)

ɑɢЄ: 54

ɑρρЄɑяɑηʗЄ:
Rush-Hour-3-Hiroyuki-Sanada-2.jpg

Hito is typically well dressed, with an overall image that is clean and simple. Well-fitted sweaters and button-up shirts paired with dark slacks or nice jeans make up much of his wardrobe. He prefers neutral tones combined with subtle touches of subdued color.

ρЄяϩΦηɑɭɪʇЧ: Though he was rather hard-headed and ambitious as a young man, Hito is now rather level, calm and patient. Due to his upbringing, he has a strong sense of honor and morality; thus, he does his best to be kind, helpful and useful. He also expects to be treated with respect, and respects others until they give him a reason not to. Though he can forgive and forget small offenses, once that respect and trust has been lost, there is no getting it back. Through the decades, life has further shaped that bold, impetuous boy into a sagely man with a wealth of knowledge and a protective, fatherly instinct.

ɭΦϩʇ ʜɪϩʇΦяЧ: Ishikawa Hito was born Ishikawa Sousuke, in Sendai, Japan. With an older brother already available to step into their Father's business enterprise, Sousuke was allowed a bit more freedom in his pursuits and interests, which from an early age were focused on the history of his nation. When he was ten, he joined a doujo and delved into the arts of Aikido and Kendo at the insistence of his traditionalist father. Though to adulthood, he excelled in these practices, rising to the rank of Sandan (Third-level black-belt, the highest rank in Aikido) when he was twenty. One year later, he married his high school sweet heart, Izumi. In the first few years of their marriage, they did not see each other much, with both of them attending college. Still, they somehow made things work, and at the age of twenty three, they graduated with honors; Sousuke obtaining a bachelor's in cultural history and Izumi becoming a registered Nurse Practitioner. In the following year, they fulfilled a nearly life-long dream of traveling over-seas, coming to the United States in 1985 and beginning the process of immigration. This is when Sousuke changed his name. Humbled and blessed by his journey so far, he followed in the footsteps of old Japanese Buddhists and choose the lowly name of Hito, which means "a person".

Five years down the line, Htio and Izumi were doing well, with Izumi working full time and Htio planning to open his own doujo. However, these plans were waylaid for two years, as Izumi became pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful girl, Keiko. One year later, both Hito and Izumi gained legal citizenship in the country and their lives only continued to improve. Hito finally opened his doujo and began training young and old alike in the ways of Aikido, filling his lessons with stories of Japan and Zen methodology. Keiko was raised lovingly with both American freedom and Japanese ideals, which led her through a happy childhood to a successful adult life as an art history teacher.

In 2009, Izumi was diagnosed with stage 3B Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. The resulting battle was devastating to the morale of the small family. The typically calm and genial Hito suffered from depression and anxiety, which lead to him shutting down his doujo, despite Izumi and Keiko urging him to continue teaching. Keiko also took a job closer to home, which cut her pay considerably and added monetary stress into the equation. All the while, Izumi fell further and further ill, the disease spreading rapidly through her frail body. In 2012, Izumi passed away, leaving father and daughter to salvage their lives and cope with the loss. Keiko stayed close by, despite her dismal job, and slowly the two began to mend. In early 2015, Hito reopened his doujo. He was unable to teach more than a handful of classes before his own death came unexpectedly.

яЄɢяЄʇϩ: He greatly regrets never going back to Japan to see his family in person. He always wanted to take Keiko there as well, to have her formally meet her grandparents and learn of her proud heritage. He also feels great shame in his wife's death. He blames himself for not pushing her to see the doctor sooner, and feels there must have been something he could have done to change the outcome. Lastly, he regrets not taking more time in his life to savour the moments he had with his loved ones.

ϩɪΦηϩ: He often gets clips of a hospital- the machines, the drab waiting rooms, the bad coffee and that insufferable beeping of monitors. A sense of grief overwhelms him when anything relating to that place crosses his mind, even with the most mundane of images. He also gets images of a small home with wooden floors, low tables and beds that are laid on the floor. Very blurred images of a man, a woman and a boy appear in this house, simply doing average things. These leave him with a sense of loss and yearning, as if needed to be there, wherever it is. Lastly, he gets images of another home, one that is modern and clean. Laughter and muted speech often accompany the visions, and they leave him with a strange mix of sorrow, guilt, happiness and pride.

ɑʇʜ: Hito died of a heart attack, which was partially credited to damage he had taken when he was a younger. He probably would not have expired, were it not for his stubbornness. Instead of seeking help when the chest pains started, he fought through it, assuming it would pass. He fell in the kitchen of his home and suffered for half an hour before finally passing away. His daughter found his body later that day, when she came to pick him up for their weekly lunch date.

I'm still working on my post. I've been hit with work, but I'm still here.

Still here! First posts are just... my least favorite part of a roleplay.
I never know how to go about them.
They tend to cause me anxiety.

I am dealing with some health scares currently, but I do plan on getting a post in as soon as I can.

Posted for Lizzy. Kynian's will come soon - just going to wait until more people post in first.

I'll try to have a post up soon. I feel bad I've waited so long.
I was just sort of holding out for a while, you know... waiting for others to post so it felt a little less awkward.

Plus I've just been super busy lately. Like, way busier than usual.
So, yeah, post will probably be up in a day or two now that more have responded.

Well, I was going to wait on posting for Dr. Ky until everyone else posted up. But, since they're not, I might just post (double posting), and hopefully that action will arouse the others.

Was waiting too, I could have a post up for Rainbow soon. Thought how everyone was waiting for this to start the IC would be faster, thought wrong.

It's the typical group RP curse. But this one has potential to continue without the initial numbers at start. You can still make this go with smaller numbers.

Honestly, I'm just unsure of how to start and it freaks me out. I don't want to mess anything up with my post. D:

Just place your charrie in a situation that they probably would not be in if they were themselves.

Like, for Lizzy, I have her as a Professional Organizer who's a clutter bug. In reality, she wouldn't care to go organize someone's home. She would rather redecorate it from the ground up, harness the client's personality and passions in color and decor. This gig she's doing now is just not her, especially since she can't even organize her own life.

For Kynian's OP, he's working at a medical clinic for low income families. If you really, REALLY knew Kynian, he's not the type of doctor who would be using his talents in such low states. That's not his cup of tea. Don't get me wrong, he's a doctor for the people, but with his intelligence and major skills and influences, he wants to change the world with bigger, grander steps.

Take your charrie out of the template, the history of the life they had, and write up a tiny template to the side of the opposite of that. Place them doing something unlike them, then put them in that scene as your opener before heading to the meeting. That way, you have a set lifestyle for them to help you move them through this topsy world they're in, and you get them to the meeting... so they can be unpleasantly surprised that the life they have now is not really their life.

Hope this helps, it did for me, cause I've been fighting to set Kynian up properly without giving too much of his mentality away... :D

Awfully quiet in here... is anyone willing to attempt to continue this?

I'm still here just don't know what's happening right now. So many people wanted to join now no one is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.