Black Blood✹Red Ink (Mystery, horror)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a hard time coming up with a male character. I think part of it lies in my luck with finding an image. Where do you all get your character images? I got Ira's from DA, but no luck on finding a male there. =/

My CS is up (well one of them is)! Tell me if I need to fix anything.

I completely forgot this even existed! I'm still planning on joining, however. I need to just sit down and find the time to write the bios, which has proven harder than expected as I've been sick and piled up with homework and other stupid responsibilities.

I'm so glad to see you post! lol I was getting worried. D:

I probably won't make a second character. I was going to, but I couldn't find any inspiration for a male and I don't want to do two females because we have many already. Lol.

I probably won't make a second character. I was going to, but I couldn't find any inspiration for a male and I don't want to do two females because we have many already. Lol.
I'm having the same problem. I've been playing so many male characters that the charm has worn off and most of them are female so... no second character for me either.

I'm so glad to see you post! lol I was getting worried. D:

I'm having the same problem. I've been playing so many male characters that the charm has worn off and most of them are female so... no second character for me either.

That's fine, it's your decision ^_^

okay! gimme some time to get a CS up

Oh goodness, my apologies! I didn't get any alerts about this, and completely forgot about it! Well, I hope there's still room for little ole me, and if so, my character sheets(s)--depends on if I decide to make 2 characters--will be up whenever I get the time.

Reactions: Cherry
ηɑϻЄ: Adriana Kent

ɑɢЄ: 16

ɑρρЄɑяɑηʗЄ:
tumblr_lw7ugsKU921qlgejzo1_1280.jpg

Adriana is tall, with a slightly muscular build. Standing in at about 5'9, she weighs roughly 150 pounds. She has dark creamy skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair. Her hair is short, a bit frizzy, and the bangs are dyed a blueish-green. She has pierced ears (three earrings per ear), as well as a lip ring, and another piercing above her lip. She usually wears old t-shirts, torn jeans, black combat boots, and her black leather jacket. All in all, her appearance is that of the stereotypical rebellious teen.

ρЄяϩΦηɑɭɪʇЧ:
In accord with her appearance, Adriana tries to act as the stereotypical tough kid. While she generally attempts to keep a calm demeanor, she is also very assertive about her opinions, as she doesn't want to be perceived as a pushover. Though this is how she tries to be, it does not always work out that way. With a bit of a nasty temper, she has the tendency to lose control of her emotions or lash out violently at times.

ɭΦϩʇ ʜɪϩʇΦяЧ:
Adriana was born into a lower-middle class family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. An only child in the early years of her life, her parents were very strict and had high expectations for her. These expectations only seemed to raise higher after the birth of her younger brother when she was nine, as her parents immediately pushed her to take over as the primary caregiver for the young child.

Extremely strict, her parents would often become abusive when they believed she was not reaching their standards, which was almost always. As she got older, she began to rebel, which only caused the abuse to get worse. After a particularly bad incident when she was 15, she ran away from home. As many runaways do, she quickly got in with the wrong crowd and fell into bad habits.

яЄɢяЄʇϩ:
Adriana regrets that she proved her parents' belief that she was worthless right by allowing her life to slip into despair. She regrets that she didn't make something of her life. In accordance with this, she also regrets falling into the bad habits she did. Her main regret is that she didn't protect her younger brother. Knowing that once she was gone her parents most likely turned their attention to him, she wishes she would have either stuck around or took him with her.

ϩɪΦηϩ:

- Two tall blurry figures, which she associates with anger, anxiety, and a feeling of crippling inadequacy

- The face of a young boy who is around five years old, and fast asleep. From the lighting of the vision, she appears to be viewing him from a doorway. She associates this vision with a feeling of intense guilt and loneliness.

-Needles, which she associates with a feeling of numbness and lethargy

ɑʇʜ:

Adriana overdosed on drugs.

There! Sorry the bio is kind of crappy, but I've been busy, so I just sort of... quickly typed one up.
I'll probably do the same with a boy soon!

hey, its gonna be some time before i can get a CS up

So, is the ball ever going to get rolling on this?

I'm hoping to post my charrie for this tonight.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I've been very busy recently with prepping for exams, that shall remain a fact for this week, I will make time as soon as I have time, I'm sorry this has been delayed, I meant to start the postings last week, but stuff happened *le sighs*

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Status
Not open for further replies.