LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
You're all getting old and losing your edge. We need more hotheaded and ill-informed opinions up in here.

Here's an observation. I have no sources. Blow me.

White people use the word "like" a lot. More than black people. Everything they talk about is a facsimilie - a comparison - an image of the real thing. Every conversation is a stream of representations: I was like "Hey!" and he was like "What?" and I was like "Don't do that!". For emphasis they use the word LITERALLY, to empower their stream of facsimiles with a sudden dose of actuality. But the greater part is representation.

Whereas black people talk about how it is what it is, how that's what happens, and how they know what other people don't know. They are all about keeping things real and living a life of hard truth. They assert, over and over, the facts of what they told someone. For equivalent emphasis, they use terms like "I ain't lying,", to empower their stream of truths with a sudden reminder of possible betrayal.

White people talk of falsities beneath actualities. Black people talk of truths beneath deceptions.

Is it the place of the empowered to relish falsehood? Is it the place of the disenfranchised to pursue truth?

Be concise, my little frenemies.

WHOOSH

tumblr_mtv60sAIQi1rincxvo1_400.gif

Reactions: Asmodeus
Tight, concise, moist arguments.

*gathers the other General Chatters around*

Behold.

Peacefull version (AKA the "default" version I guess") of what I'm about to say:
Well, I guess it's a fair observation... Though personally, I may either be desensitised, or haven't payed enough attention/eavesdropped in the right places to share that observation o-o while I may see some patterns between some nationalities... I don't deny that there are, I just refrain from categorizing identifying traits with races; though there are traits a majority of one race may share, it's quite obvious not all of them share that same trait (due to perhaps, experiencing even slight differences in the environment they were raised in/the way they were treated)

Now... For the "interesting" / primitive version... Beware that image spam:
12392158976421.jpg
fb-monkey.jpg

oh-the-irony_c_915586.jpg
49108979.jpg

34006285.jpg

Reactions: Asmodeus
dHoshAJ.gif

EDIT:
Bubble Toots Koori: Stop giving people the chance to completely show their asses -11:18 May 16

Thanks for not personally attacking me or pretending to be an intellectual alpha, York. You're a good egg. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York
Thanks for not personally attacking me or pretending to be an intellectual alpha, York. You're a good egg. :)
Y-yeah... H-heh... *looks towards his history on a few older debate threads*​

Erm what... I-I mean th-thanks... Yeah o.o *rubs back of neck*

He wasn't kidding.

Paragraph pending.

@Brovo @Windsong @Jorick @Otherhomogenouspeople

You're keeping everyone waiting. Hurry up.

*waves Unanun's sock*

White people talk of falsities beneath actualities. Black people talk of truths beneath deceptions.

leslie-mind-blown.gif

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
  • Love
Reactions: York
I'm asian (the only kind of asian) and what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.