Bizwacker

N

NeonMasterz

Original poster
Welcome To Bizwacker est. 1986! The only game that comes to LIFE!!!!

...................................................................................................................................................................................

When you here this, it almost seems as if it's a joke. You we're chosen to be one of many to be the "firsts" in trying a game that will change the way we look at the world for a long time. So, you put on the bulky headset and chestplate and sensors and put in a dime.

That's when everything changes.

You are sucked into a world almost like a hybrid of Tron, the 80's, and A Clockwork Orange, but with Tim Burton as the director. And that's where your adventure begins.

Character Sheet

Everything you'd need for a D&D 4.0 Game. But the types of creatures you can play as is;
  • Human
  • Furry (all real animals only)
  • Neko
  • Glitch-hopper (only 2 people can be them. They are the mix of 2. And voices are usually mixed up. Private Message Me If You Want To Be One.)

Rules
  1. No Critisizing other people on this!
  2. When your on a NSFW scene, warn me and others when it starts and when it ends.
  3. Plays just like Tron and D&D.
  4. If there's going to be a sex scene, warn me, make it a Spolier, and Follow #2.
  5. No Sexist or Racial comments.
  6. If your character dies. You die or, become a slave to a Glitch-Hopper.