Bizarre Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one's sharing their bizarre dreams. I suppose no one had any as of late.
Oh yeah, forgot about this part.

I was sitting in a classroom, alone. There were math symbols written across the chalk board. Books were placed open on desks with pencils beside them, though objects and tidiness varied from each desks. Mine had nothing on it but the letters "dorqh." I was hearing a bit of whispering as well which I couldn't make out. White person horror movie instincts kicked in leading me to step out the classroom and go for a nice little stroll in abandoned high school #52. I walked for a bit before suddenly stopping and opening a door. Inside? Blood covered the walls. Someone wearing a bloody bunny suit had kicked the bucket, swaying slowly. The suit looked too real, so it could have just been a giant bunny person? I closed the door and kept walking.

I reached the exit and stepped outside. The sky was red, along with the moon. What was outside was a giant tube filled with blood, tissues, organs, all that type of shit. Felt blood running down my nose while staring at it then saw a girl run by me. I chased after her for whatever reason, maybe I was trying to get the booty? Maybe because she was the only person I had seen? No matter the reason I chased after her. She was a ways away from me when she stopped and turned around. She had short black hair and had Asian features. She stared at me. I kept running trying to reach her before the ground caved in and I fell into darkness before waking up.

I try to figure out the meaning to all my dreams if I can, and so far all I've come up with for this one is this:

- The school and math is because before I fell asleep I was stressing over Geometry work.

- The letters "dorqh" is a Caesar cipher that translates to "alone". Could be referring to me being alone in the school, maybe loneliness? I don't know.

- The bunny seems to have committed suicide, possibly referring to past suicidal tendencies.

- Red Sky is probably referencing Evil Within.

- The tube, I know what it means but I won't get into it.

- The Asian girl is someone who appears in my dreams often, the dreams she's in are the one I remember the most. She ranges from a lover, to a friend, stranger, killer, anything really. Still haven't figured her out.

Erm, that's about all I got.

Meow. I had a strange dream once. It involved the U.S. being attacked by spider demons, or something of the like, and they were slaughtered at the start before they got their crap together and started fighting back. Then somehow I ended up in the vision of a marine(somehow) whose squad got sucked into the Universe the spiders came from. Only they and another male marine(presumably the captain) were alive.

While going through various tunnels the marines saw that the spider demons were attacking the Yugioh Universe with the duelers using their cards to take care of the demons. Eventually, the marines came upon three figures(two of which were from Yugioh Universe) and another guy who was controlling the spiders. Let me quickly explain the location.

The people were in a dome of darkness and sand lead up to somekind of spire. The marines then attacked the man with my guy managing to kill him with a combat knife. THEN, as luck would have it, my guy got webbed and pulled up to the spire. From there they met more people who controlled different demons. After they were done talking about possibly converting my guy to their side they escaped(despite being still webbed) and ran like hell.

They then found themselves facing against a giant, slimy thing of somekind with tentacles and it grabbed them. It then threw them into its mouth, but once again my guy escaped being chased by the demon people when they had to jump onto a ledge. Grabbed the edge before a demon resembling a wolf jumped and poof. That was when suddenly a symbol burnt itself onto my guy's arm.

With that he fell down the spire onto the ground. Turns out that during this time something had been attacking the spire(not sure what, but there was fire and debris). The captain managed to drag my guy out mumbling something. That was when I woke up, but my head still went on adding a few things to the dream.

Strange, huh?

Reactions: chainedfiction
There are spiders the size of my hand all over my bedroom, so I started to vacuum them up with one of those cyclone units. The canister is filled with spiders. For some reason, they start burning and turn into ash.

Fast forward a bit, they are for some reason refluxing in water inside the canister filter. Apparently, I am making cocoa oatmeal. At the top of the canister there is a small steaming rack with blueberries.

I forgot most of it, it's been a while.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.