BITE SUMMER 2019: Summer Bytes Voting Thread

Which entry do you want to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rigged
herz mind-controlled ppl with hidden bbcode
i have no idea how bbcode works, but frankly who does
there's probably a mindcontrol code for all I know
wouldn't be out of character for Diana with her world-conquering diabolical plan

i've never done a bbcode in my life. don't quote me on that.[/quote]i was warned and yet.

Last edited:
A L L H A I L H E R Z I

O R F A C E T H E S H A N K

• Haha
Reactions: Pahn
cough up the hundred fiddy

OKAY

It took a little longer than intended but the Managers have made their decision!
We had some really good entries and we had a super hard time picking between a couple for the winner but we ultimately decided to award the BITE Manager's Choice to Remembrance which means that the BITE Community Choice Winner goes to A Day Too Early and Six Million Too Late.

Congratulations are thus in order to @noodle and @HerziQuerzi respectively - congratulations to both of you! Thank you and everyone else as well for the wonderful stories that you submitted for us to read. You guys did a bang-up job.

To Herzi and Noodle, you will find that you have received our first BITE trophies. Oohh shiny, oohh they look like they have a bite taken out of them.
The same as usual applies for the prizes - shoot the admin a PM so we can figure out how you want to collect! :)

WAIT WHAT

HOLY CRAP, THANKS GUYS! And congrats again, @HerziQuerzi !

Edit: so, I PM Diana, then...right? Or am I being stupid?

WAIT WHAT

HOLY CRAP, THANKS GUYS! And congrats again, @HerziQuerzi !

Edit: so, I PM Diana, then...right? Or am I being stupid?
Congratulations again!
Any of the admin would work but Diana will be the one handling the $$$ so she's probably fastest in that direction.
If you guys want to talk donor perks, though, you can PM either of us.

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
Ooooh, congratulations noodle and Herzi! Enjoy the new fancy rewards~

• Thank You
congrats u 2
herz still suck tho

• Haha