Bite-Hooker 'Ell Replacement Needed.

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Dragondarium, Dec 16, 2012.

1. So, I'm sure we've all been there. You write a really well thought out, took your time first post in a roleplay. You send the link to the other person and wait for their opening post so that you can start an amazing roleplay with the person. And then, you are sitting there two weeks later wondering just why you spent your time on it if the other person wasn't ever going to reply. :3

SO! Instead of letting it fall off to the way side I decided to see if anyone else is willing to step up and play along with me. Now before you go off on me about it--the vampires I am looking for are the old-fashioned vampires: Daylight kills, need blood to survive, do not make excuses for that kind of vampires.

Original plot for the story:

The college is dual serving. Both Vampires and Humans are allowed to go to the school. They take classes together and many times, instinctually are drawn to one another. Some humans get hooked with the adrenaline that is released into their system when a vampire feeds off them. Like a drug, it pulls them under, making it hard to get away. When a past Bite-hooker enters the college for the arts program, they are fighting a forever pull to let the vampires drink from them once more. But they have been clean, unbitten for three years, and they are not going to fall back into that lifestyle. They have sworn they wouldn’t. Will they resist it completely? Or will they fall into the open arms of a fellow student that offers the adrenaline laced kiss?

Take look here if you are interested. http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=17138

In the story so far I play the old bite-hooker. If you are interested in being the vampire, I would love to talk to you.

2. I'm interested. And you say you are looking for the vampire?

3. That I am. :) Would you be willing to take up the roll as the vampire that tempts ?

4. Sure. Just wondering, how often would you like me to post, and is there a specific length that you would prefer?

5. As often as you like, and however long you want as long as it is more than a sentence XD I'm really not all that picky on other people's replying styles.

6. Okay. I'll see ya on the other thread!Oh, guy or girl vamp?

7. It is 100% up to you. :3 I am open for any kind of relationship with this. >:D

8. Coolio. It'll probably be a girl then.

9. So I'm really sorry that it took me this long to post. I've been really sick and I just had the energy to type. Hopefully I'm done with it soon.
    Question about vampire types. Are these the Garlic is poisonous, need permission to enter a dwelling things, with the whole Thrall, and speed and other things? I just realized that I took liberties there and I wasn't sure whether or not that was what you were looking for.

10. First: It's okay :3 I sometimes get like that where I won't reply for a few days but it is most likely either because I'm having a real crappy day or just brain dead xD

Second: AS long as they aren't Twilight Vampires, I don't mind any additions that you want about them. :3 I kind of like the way you had it with the coven and beta and stuff though. :3