Birth Right

• Thread starter ♣CrimsonParadiso♣
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

♣CrimsonParadiso♣

Original poster
This rp is about a senior in high school who was born with another person within his mind. This other person is a blood thirsty killer. He was raised as normally as possible with his father doing everything in his power to make sure that this killer didn't get what it wanted and that was his sons body. But as time goes on this task becomes to hard for the son. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak for him. That one being that is suppose to help with this, like his mother was there for his father.

I will be playing the male student with the blood thirsty killer.
As for your character it can be male or female, I have no problem with either. Your character could have been born to control my character and the killer inside him, or born to sooth him, or maybe he/she was sent to help curve the killers addiction or perhaps he/she is just some innocent person that gets mixed up in my characters life. It's up to you.

Any questions feel free to ask.

I'd like to join this, as a female.

Alright. That's cool with me.
Do you have any questions about the plot or characters?

I am very intrigued by this idea. If you are up for doing another roleplay with this idea. I will play either a male or female and it seems my mind has been drawn to the second character being there at the wrong time and getting mixed in with it. If you are please PM me.

DAMN! Too late to the draw T_T

Yaoi fail _-_

Status
Not open for further replies.