Bioshock: The Untold Story

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franchesca looked at the walkie Talkie and David resumed talking.
I'm pretty sure I know where that is, You should stay near that area...we will find you!
There was another pause before he said something.
We'd better get going, I think I just saw something move in the shadows!
The line cut off before Josh could even reply. Franchesca stared at the walkie-talkie for a long time. "Those things....they are called splicers, vicious animals. Plasmids are bought by ADAM and ADAM...well lets just say those sister are ADAM factories...everybody wants one, everybody needs one."
The woman took the walkie talkie gently from your hands "they aren't going to respond back Josh..." she said and held onto his hand for a moment before lingering away to attach the radio to her skirt.
"What you just did was splice up...remember that if you do it too much and get addicted to power...well you will turn out like one of those things out there."

Last edited by a moderator:
He let her take the Walkie-Talkie and just sat there, what was he suppose to do now. He might turn into one of those things "So. You know where my sister is?" He looked up at her, hoping she would say yes.

"Don't worry, a couple of plasmids wont make you turn" Franchesca said as if she was reading Josh's mind.
Suddenly there was a scream, it sounded like a little girl. Francheca grabbed her pistol and hurried to unlock the door. "It's a girl, no doubt a bunch of splicers, get ready for a fight!"
The door opened and she looked at you "cover me while I get to the girl!" she said and ran into the crowd of splicers. A couple of splicers looked at you and ran to you with a heavy, blunt object.

He forgot his shotgun in the room, and he instictevely unhosltered his pistol and fired a round at the nearest Splicer, he quickly shot all the Splicers charging at him in the head. He didn't use his new power yet, he was afraid to now with the information of changing in his mind.

Just then, you saw a spider slicer crawl up the ceiling.
"Josh! Catch!" Franchesca shouted. You turn to her to see her; one of her arms held the child against her, the other had a Tommy Gun. She threw the Tommy gun at you and set the splicer of fire. "Don't let her get near you!" Franchesca said and ran behind you with the girl. The splicer screamed on top of her lungs from the pain but still ran after Josh.

His mind was racing as he caught the gun, he aimed it at the Splicer and started to fire and walk backwards so he would gain some ground. He was starting to question himself if this was even worth it, this place is crazy. No way his sister was alive down in a place like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.