Bioshock: The Untold Story

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The door closed and lifted him up elevator music started playing but then cut short. The elevator took him up into a wide room, and in the dead center was a broken door, the metal was sliced up badly but still able to go through. Suddenly you heard something, it sounded like a little girl. You turned and saw a metallic vent bolted up against the wall and inside of it was a little girl poking her head out, she had yellow glowing eyes and dirt on her face. Before you could even move she dissapeared into the vent.

Stepping out of the elevator, disturbed by what he just saw. He looked around the room, the shotgun ready to fire if he saw something he didn't like. "This is really isn't what I was expecting..." He sighed as he continued his way, was he ever going to find someone that wasn't insane? He doubted it, he just had to find his sister, or atleast what happened to her...even if she was dead he had to know. He couldn't live his whole life not knowing. But what about his parents? How would he explain to them that he found Rapture and she was dead, or if she was alive. They would be happy of course, and see that he wasn't crazy. He hoped he found her.

The shredded up door lead to yet another huge room, It was a bigger Diner.
Suddenly you see this metal creature, he was huge and had a big round helmet, the thing moaned, spinning the drill on his right arm. He went up to a vent and banged on it three times. After a moment a little girl came out. She looked filthy, with dead yellow eyes, wearing a dress covered in dirt and blood. She carried a syringe and was wearing her long brown hair up in a bow.
As she spoke, her duel toned voice filled the room.
"C'mon Mr. B, I can hear the angels...dancing in the sky!"
The little girl walked and the monster followed as if he was her pet.
A splicer came up to it and tried to grab the sister but the creature drilled right through his body, grabbed him by the head and threw him, the body landing by your feet.
Suddenly a hoard of splicers all attacked him at once, the big daddy killed each one but he was so damaged, there were too many of them.
The big daddy only needed to kill two more splicers, then he could be with his girl once again.
Suddenly, a woman came out, she looked about 20 or so.
"Get away from her you bastards!" she said and shot the two splicers in the head with her pistol. The big daddy was about to ram into her but then with a snap of her fingers she lit him on fire.
The big daddy roared with pain and the woman kept shooting, the big daddy fell down dead and the woman walked up to the girl, "it's going to be okay..." she said and held the screaming girl. The woman's hand started glowing as she touched the little ones head. Within an instant she transformed back into a normal young girl and they hugged each other. "Go back to the safe spot and wait for my signal," she said and the girl nodded and ran, climbing up the vent. The woman started to walk away.

He rubbed his eyes, unsure of the massacre he just saw. He called out to the woman "Hey wait!" He had his shotgun aimed at her, but his finger wasn't on the trigger. She seemed slightly normal, but how did she catch that...monster on fire? He needed answers and if this woman didn't comply, he was going to shoot her like he planned shooting everything in here. He kept walking towards the woman, hoping she heard him.

She turned to him and held her pistol up, "back away....now, she warned.
Before you could respond she electrocuted you sending you falling to the ground. She looked closely at Josh, she didn't look like a splicer. In fact she was incredibly beautiful. With milky white skin and beautiful full lips.
"You don't look like one of those splicers...where did you come from?" Her exotic green eyes stared deeply into him.

Groaning, he pushed himself up off the floor, aswell as grabbing the shotgun. "What the hell.. was that..." He didn't seem to hear her question. He was actually moving after that attack, he didn't know that it would normally kill or knock someone out. He placed his hand against his forehead "Damn..." His ears were ringing and he was trying to compose himself, but he just simply looked at her. "I'm from the surface..." He said blandly as he stood up straight again, but he kept the shotgun at his side rather than aiming it at her. His head was still full of pain, but he was good at not showing pain.

The woman said "You can either answer my question or I can set you on fire! Who are you and where did you come from?"

He didn't like how she acted towards him, he had half a mind to try and shoot her, but he didn't know if he could in the condition he is. "I said the surface! America! What else is there?" He didn't even know if people in Rapture thought America was still around, for all he knew. Rapture people might think the world ended and that's why they are down here.

"America? The surface?" She looked at you, "maybe speaking up a little bit would do you some good."
Suddenly a splicer screamed and ran at us holding a golf club ready to strike. The woman walked in front of you and with a snap of her fingers the thing was on fire. As the thing screamed, the woman grabbed your hand and ran to a door that was locked shut. "This place must be confusing to to you...once we get to a safe place I will explain to you everything that I know." She unlocked the door, shoved you in and walked in, closing the the door behind her and locking it.
Two beds, a bathtub and a sink were available.
"First things first...a name, my name is Franchesca, how about you?"

He started to feel better, he looked at the girl. "The name is Josh..." He looked around the room "This is where you live?" He leaned the shotgun against the wall as his body still hurt after that shock from lightning. He looked back at her, now taking in how she looked. He wasn't bad looking himself, but why did it matter what she looked like? He was her to rescue his sister "Have you seen my sister?" He forgot he didn't give his little sisters name or his last name. "Tessa Duggan"

"How did your sister come to rapture?" She asked and before he answered she walked into her closet. "I'm going to give you something...something to help you on your quest...the powers I have come from something called plasmids. It's a chemical compound that gives you powers. There are many of them but for now I will only give you one. I cannot trust you entirely yet. Be warned though, if you use this...then it will rearrange your DNA...in other words it will hurt like hell." She fumbles through her drawers and pulls out a huge glass vial. "It's Telekinesis..." she handed you the vial. "This liquid will help you pick up objects with only a wave of your hand and throw it at anything...or anyone you'd like"

He eyeballed the vial cautiously, but what other choice did he have. If it really did give him powers like her, it seemed like they would come in handy in a place like this. Reluctantly taking the bottle, he drained it's contents. A wave of pain washed over his head as he started to hallucinate, but it was over soon. The pain was gone and he was lying down on the floor, when did he get on the floor?

"Careful now..." Franchesca said softly, "the plasmid is rearranging your DNA, just relax and try not to move until you stop hallucinating." She walked over and sat on the bed leaving you on the ground.

He sat up after his head started to clear up "What the hell just happened..." He looked at his hand, which seemed completely different a few seconds ago. For some reason, something spoke into his mind as he stuck his hand out and concentrated as he lifted up the shotgun that was leaning against the wall and set it down. "Wow...Why doesn't the surface have this" He looked down at his hand, inspecting it, noticing nothing different with it.

"Many have tried to come down and get it, Andrew Ryan didn't like surface people snooping into....what he calls our playground and stealing from us," Franchesca said.
"Your little girl could be anywhere...let me think a moment," she said and leaned onto the bed, staring into space for a little bit, finally she had the answer.
"Your little one will be found...I have already saved a few of the girls...but, they are hidden in a safe place, a place across the city...if there is another little one nearby with a big daddy...we might have to take a big daddy down to get to the girl. That girl will be my messenger, telling the other to find Tessa...do you have a picture of her?"

He did infact have a picture of her when she was 8 years old. He reached into his back pocket, pulling the old fading photo out of his wallet and handing it over to her. He seemed displeased on give it up, but he did so reluctantly.

"Good," she said and took a good look at the picture. Now we need to take down a big daddy, that won't be so easy...but I think I have an idea...."
Suddenly, you heard a buzzing sound. On Franchesca's bed was a walkie talkie.
bzzzz bzzzzzz can anyone hear me? My name is David, I am trying to get in contact with anyone who can hear me! bbbbbzzzzzz hello? I have other men with me!
You knew that voice, it was the group you came in with.

"Wait, I know who that is. He's one of the people who came down here with me" He picked up the Walkie-Talkie, speaking into it "David, is that you?" He spoke into the walkie-talkie, taking his hand off the button to her a response.

Franchesca walked towards you and waited as well for a response looking concerned.
Jesus Christ! Thank godness it's you! We've gone to higher ground because we saw the leak...but geeze...this place is horrible! luckily we found a map! We are in a place called Arcadia...there were so many splicers!....Josh...they killed Robert! Those things killed Robert! Where are you! Are you okay!?
Franchesca looked at you, "tell them we are at Skid Row."

Turning the walkie-talkie on so he could talk "Yeah. We are in a place called Skid Row, I'm fine...I met someone who is helping me" He looked at her, and he turned it back so they could speak through.

Status
Not open for further replies.