Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
The ship was wonderful Nick had a hell of a time...well until it decided to sink. Nick wandered around the top deck of the cruise ship for a while flirting about with some of the nicer looking women, they all turned him down of course. Slightly depressed Nick returned to his room to lay down for a bit. After relaxing for a while he sat up and put on his casual clothes he starts out the door when a sudden stop in the ship's motion knocked him off his feet. "The hell was that!" Sitting up he rushed as fast as he could to the stairs pushing past people as he needed to. Reaching the stairs before most everyone else he rushed up to see the wonderful moon in the sky along with many people on the top deck panicking.

After asking a few of the less frantic people he learned they might have hit something hidden under the water, going over to the rails someone suddenly shoves him either on accident or purposefully he doesnt know, he goes over the rail in to the water. The water hit him like a truck, instantly swallowing him whole, the water caused his body to freeze and become rigid. After regaining his senses he swam to the surface just as the ship had an explosion on the top deck. Realizing that being flung off the top deck was actually a blessing he looked around and noticed some sort of lighthouse sticking out of the water. He questioned the exsistance of such a building in the middle of the ocean for a brief moment before quickly swimming to the stairs for the thing and flopping on to damp ground. Nick couched a bit some water leaving him as he propped himself up right and just sat there completely dumbfounded.

Jen was sleeping in her bed, she didn't feel so good on ships apparently, she just learned that during this journey, suddenly the ship came to an abrupt halt. "Ugh..my stomach is kidding me...right?" she got up and looked outside, if her stomach did this her stomach would probably not be the stomach of a normal girl. "Holy..." she ran outside, just as she opened the door she got hit by some water, somehow she managed to reach the surface of the water before seeing an odd light house, why would anyone build that here anyways?

She swam there and as she finally had normal ground or what she thought to be normal ground beneath her feet she was more than happy. "Finally no stupid ship anymore...I hate water...ugh.." she moaned as she leaned back before seeing someone else that survived, she should probably care more about all the people that just died, but for her she was just happy about getting out and she didn't realize just yet what happened here. Jen saw someone in the water and yelled, even though the person already came her way "Here, come here!" she helped the man up as he sat down, probably also just realizing what just happened here. "Any clue how the hell a ship can just sink...like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.