Biometric

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke winced and watched as all of this happened. "But she isn't a monster!" He tried calling after them but of course they ignored him in there rage to get rid of what they had deemed a monster. With a sigh Luke sprinted back to the village and began to look around for the place that they had stored the girl.

Jasmine was locked away in a prison in the heart of the town. Too much water would kill her and they knew it. They took her to a huge glass bin of water. Jasmine struggled and cried, she was still so weak. "Please, I didn't mean to burn your houses...please!" she whimpered. They threw her into the water and closed the lid. Jasmine banged on the glass trying to call for help but only bubbles foamed out of her mouth. She felt herself become weaker as she closed her eyes and started sinking to the bottom.

Luke sprinted through town and tried asking a few people he passed if they had seen the girl. A few pointed towards the jail and he groaned. That could only spell bad things. He hurried towards it and snuck inside. Having the power of water he turned himself into a puddle so the guards wouldn't see him. He made his way slowly along the floor towards where he assumed she was. Every now and then someone would step in the puddle and he would wince but all the same he made it to where she was. His body reformed and he hurried over to the glass that seperated them, his hands resting against it. "Just hold on for me."

Jasmine, with what was left of her strength she pressed her hand against the glass where his hand and she brightened up only a little. The last thing she wanted to see was Luke before she dies. She gave him a weak smile.
One man pushed Luke back "careful, she's a menace to society kid" the man said. "I'm glad we took care of her."

Luke growled at the man. "She isn't a menace to society... She just doesn't know how to use her fire." He explained and sighed softly. Luke shook the man off and thought for a moment. He had to save Jasmine, she didn't deserve to die. His mind whirred as he tried to figure out what to do. He was unsure of how long she even had.... he began to hatch his plan, pacing the floor.

Water started leaking out of the glass tub holding Jasmine. It wasn't enough to free her. But maybe if he forced the water out more it would free her.

Luke got close enough to the tank to press his hand to it. The glass cracked from the force of the water and it shattered. He caught Jasmine as she fell from the water. "I'm getting you out of here." He promised her knowing he wouldn't be able to carry her long.

Jasmine coughed up water and looked at Luke "L-Luke?" she weezed "I...I'm so weak..." she said before passing out in his arms. Her body was warm.

Luke saw a back entrance to the room. He sprinted towards it causing a thin layer of water to appear so the guards following him would slip. They did and Luke hurried out the door and down a few side alleys. He caught his breath before dissapearing into the woods. He took Jasmine to a cave he knew about. She could recuperate there. It wasn't a large cave. He set her down on the cool ground and took a seat himself. He was tired from the running.

Jasmine had a few hours of rest then she suddenly woke up. She was a little hotter but not enough to be healthy. She looked around then took a breath of relief when she saw him sleeping. She held his face, he felt warmth on his cheek. She walked out and grabbed a pile of wood then caught some fish hurting her hand more in the process. She cooked the fish with her own heat and made a fire. Her body was a little stronger after some food, she saved the rest for Luke. "Thank you Luke, you saved my life...for which I owe you" she said and went back to sleep again.

Luke woke and smelled the cooked fish. He was thankful that she had powers to do such a thing. He ate his bit and looked down at her sleeping form. She was warmer and that was what mattered to him. He decided to sit outside and watch the forest for a bit to make sure no one else was around.

Jasmine had terrible nightmares about dying that night. She tossed and turned in her sleep. She woke up in the middle of the night crying silently to herself. What was wrong with her? She hurts anyone she touches...is she a monster? Luke though...he dosent think she's one...she decided that if Luke thought she wasn't monster that it was enough for her.

Luke had disappeared during the night and returned around dawn with some berries and eggs that he had found. He placed the small basket of berries down and stoked the fire. He looked around to see if there was a rock he could cook the eggs on.

"Here" Jasmine said and handed him a small rock. "I'm sorry" she finally said looking down. "I do not want you to have to fight against your home..."
She wanted to tell him to go home, leave her and be back where he belongs. But she liked him...more then like, she was falling in love. She wanted to be with him...but she had to think about what was best for him. She was at war with herself.

"Don't worry about me." He told her with a faint smile. "I have been through a lot in my short life and I don't like when people worry. My village will get over it and if they don't then I will go someplace else. I want you to be safe."

Jasmine blushed when he told her he wanted her to be safe. She started sizzling becoming hotter.

"You sound much better." Luke smiled and listened to her sizzle. She almost immediately began to heat up the cave.

Buck shot lightning at the vilages and they ran away "stay away from here you jerks" buck yelled as he caugh on of the villages on the rum and their clothes smoked as they ran away in fear.

Jasmine wondered if Buck was okay then looked at Luke, she looked around for the tinfoil but couldn't find it. She sighed and then scooted closer to him "thank you for saving me" she said. "I hope bucks okay."
She sat next to him fiddleing her fingers. "It's a beautiful night out" she said smiling.

"For some reason I think Buck can handle himself. We will more than likely run into him again." Luke smiled over at her. He wanted to touch her but of course it would more than likely hurt the both of them so he refrained. "it is a lovely night, the sunset was beautiful."

Status
Not open for further replies.