Biometric

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luke." He replied before getting distracted. He noticed another man stumble towards them. He stepped in front of her protectively. "Are you okay sir?"

the dizzyness slowly wore off and buck replied "yeah im fine thanks and put his left hand up on a tree which was encrusted with electric crystals.

Jasmine looked at his hand "what are you" she asked.

"its a MT#4 power it recodes my DNA it only realy works with me due to my genes being sightly modified by mild radiation poisening" Buck replied showing the woman the bottle

"Ooohh" she looked at the bottle "but what happens if you run out?" she asked.

"the powers dont work in less i drink a blue restorative potion" Buck Replies

Luke watched the exchange quietly, interested in what the man had to say. He had never seen something like this but hey, nowadays it seemed anything was possible.

"Uhhh...from the Fire Kingdom..." Jasmine said and scooted closer to Luke blushing a little and looking away.

"My village is just over there." Luke pointed over to the smoke that was rising from his village.

"im from the underwater city of Fracture" Buck replied,

Jasmine looked away embarrassed that she had damaged his home

"fire kingdom wow ive heard so many storys about the lands round here but the population of Fracture spend their lives under the sea in a city lituraly built underwater with clean air and food" Buck says in amazement

"Well welcome to the water kingdom." Luke smiled and moved a bit closer to Jasmine again. "I have never heard of your city before but it sounds amazing."

Jasmine smiled looking around. "I haven't, my whole life has been at the fire kingdom...I know almost nothing of the outside world.

"yeah were experiance genetical probelms with Fracture so i was sent out to scout to try and set up trade roots to try bring fresh blood to the gene pool" Buck said sadly

Luke nodded slightly and crossed his arms over his chest. "I am sorry to hear that."

Jasmine looked around the area some more "do you hear that?" she asked. Suddenly an angry mob appeared "there she is the monster!" everyone started coming closer.

"Oh look, it's my village." Luke sighed and turned to look at Jasmine. He was not looking forward to what was going to happen next. "Get away from here... fly away or something. I can distract them." He told her.

"No...it's not fair that you have to face against your own people" Jasmine said. One man walked up to Luke. "Careful kid...she's danderous" the man said. He then turned to Jasmine "we know your weekness you monster!" the man said. He grabbed a bucket that had water in it and splashes it on Jasmine. The creature screamed in pain and curled up on the floor very weak. She was a light brown and red color like embers. As she groaned in pain the men caged her. They cheered and walked back to the village.

Status
Not open for further replies.