Big Trouble in Little China

Big Trouble in Little China. Love it? Hate it? What it?!

• I LOVE it!

• I HATE it!

• I've never heard of it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg

Love it? Hate it? Loathe it? Never heard of it? Haven't watched it?

WHY?

Also, poll.

• Thank You
Reactions: Torsty
One of the best movies i've seen. I just loved the whole premise of it and the characters were fun to love. Not to mention the music! Also, Kurt Russel!

MR. BURTON

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
Please just kill me and put me out of my misery....

That is one of my husband's favorite movies. I have been forced to watch it more times than possible....if I ever see that movie again, I'm smashing my TV in millions of pieces and moving to Amish country.

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
One honestly never even heard of it. The name should be familiar but idk

I love it and I don't know why. It's like when you have an excellent bowel movement and savor every moment of it, I love it but I don't know why.

I've never heard of it before. I'll ask my dad to see if he's ever heard of it before though I'm kind of doubting it because he wasn't born in America. I guess it depends more on what year the movie was filmed though, but even then I'd still have my doubts... It looks... strange. That's all I can say, but I'm new generation so what the fuck.

Jesus christ I just realized how old Kurt Russel is. I mean, shoot he's up there with Patrick Swayze or Molly Ringwald in terms of movie age and being relevant. I mean, the last movie I know Russel was in was "Death Proof." Well shit, let's IMBD this...
Kurt Russel
And while we're at it...
Big Trouble in Little China
Holy shit he's going to be in Furious 7?

Funny how every minor says they've never heard of it.

I personally love this movie. Kurt Russel, Kim Cattrall, James Hong, Victor Wong... That movie is pure gold.

The one liners from that movie are many and wonderful.

I've seen it a couple of times. It's alright, maybe even good.

But love is a strong word.

I place it up there with Flash Gordon and Buckaroo Bonzai. Great films, but I cant explain why.

I've heard it's okay now to watch movies that were made before you were. The law's been changed.

Reactions: nyther
Pure 80's cheese! =D Campy. Action-y. Funny. Awesome. I've enjoyed that movie since I was a kid. =D

It's my Dad's favorite movie, if I remember right. He tried to get me to watch it forever, but I'm usually too lazy to get up and search for a film someone suggests to me. >>; I watched it for the first time with Peter, a couple years ago. I didn't get what all the hype was about until that day. I loved it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.