Big Trouble in Little China

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Santa Seiji, Jan 24, 2015.

?

Big Trouble in Little China. Love it? Hate it? What it?!

1. I LOVE it!

2. I HATE it!

3. I've never heard of it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Love it? Hate it? Loathe it? Never heard of it? Haven't watched it?

WHY?

Also, poll.

• Thank Thank x 1
  2. One of the best movies i've seen. I just loved the whole premise of it and the characters were fun to love. Not to mention the music! Also, Kurt Russel!

MR. BURTON

• Love Love x 1
  3. Please just kill me and put me out of my misery....

That is one of my husband's favorite movies. I have been forced to watch it more times than possible....if I ever see that movie again, I'm smashing my TV in millions of pieces and moving to Amish country.

• Love Love x 1
  4. One honestly never even heard of it. The name should be familiar but idk

5. I love it and I don't know why. It's like when you have an excellent bowel movement and savor every moment of it, I love it but I don't know why.

6. I've never heard of it before. I'll ask my dad to see if he's ever heard of it before though I'm kind of doubting it because he wasn't born in America. I guess it depends more on what year the movie was filmed though, but even then I'd still have my doubts... It looks... strange. That's all I can say, but I'm new generation so what the fuck.

7. Jesus christ I just realized how old Kurt Russel is. I mean, shoot he's up there with Patrick Swayze or Molly Ringwald in terms of movie age and being relevant. I mean, the last movie I know Russel was in was "Death Proof." Well shit, let's IMBD this...
    Kurt Russel
    And while we're at it...
    Big Trouble in Little China
    Holy shit he's going to be in Furious 7?

8. Funny how every minor says they've never heard of it.

I personally love this movie. Kurt Russel, Kim Cattrall, James Hong, Victor Wong... That movie is pure gold.

The one liners from that movie are many and wonderful.

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 1986... Well shit. I wasn't even born yet!

@The Butterfly That was sarcastic, right?

10. What's sars-chasm?

11. I've seen it a couple of times. It's alright, maybe even good.

But love is a strong word.

12. One of the best 80's Action Movies around.

13. I place it up there with Flash Gordon and Buckaroo Bonzai. Great films, but I cant explain why.

14. I've heard it's okay now to watch movies that were made before you were. The law's been changed.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pure 80's cheese! =D Campy. Action-y. Funny. Awesome. I've enjoyed that movie since I was a kid. =D

16. It's my Dad's favorite movie, if I remember right. He tried to get me to watch it forever, but I'm usually too lazy to get up and search for a film someone suggests to me. >>; I watched it for the first time with Peter, a couple years ago. I didn't get what all the hype was about until that day. I loved it so much.

17. Yeah I wasn't even born until about eleven years later XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.