1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
Hey there everybody! So, I'll go ahead and get straight to the point since this is only an interest check.

I was thinking that it would be pretty cool to do a roleplay about a reality TV conpetition show, like Big Brother. The show starts out with 15-20 people, but for the sake of rp pacing and reducing confusion the number would be smaller. Each week a person would be voted off the show by their fellow competitors, but they'll still be able to watch afterwards and come back at the end to vote for the final winner. In between there would be challenges and drama.

This rp could possibly use PMs in addition to a public thread but I'm not sure yet. I'll give it more thought and sketch out the details if this actually happens!

Would anyone be interested in joining if I hosted this? Or does this sound like it could be interesting or fun? Ideas and feedback is encouraged!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Briar Rose
I'm interested! How will the competitions be played out? How can the head of household or veto holder be decided? Dice rolls? Coin flip?

Reactions: TotallyMe
That's a good question! I had a lit of theories thought out a bit when I posted this, but I forgot them now lol. However dice rolling sounds fine. If we could come up with more elaborate methods those would work too!

If we use a dice, maybe each character has a certain strength, (like strength, intellgence, sneakiness, etc.), and whoever rolls closest to a number I choose with a trait that caters to the challenge wins, if that makes any sense haha

Ideally it'd be great if we could just play through challenges in posts without anyone god-modding or being all powerful and winning every challenge, lol.

Thank you for your interest by the way!!

• Thank You
That's a good question! I had a lit of theories thought out a bit when I posted this, but I forgot them now lol. However dice rolling sounds fine. If we could come up with more elaborate methods those would work too!

If we use a dice, maybe each character has a certain strength, (like strength, intellgence, sneakiness, etc.), and whoever rolls closest to a number I choose with a trait that caters to the challenge wins, if that makes any sense haha

Ideally it'd be great if we could just play through challenges in posts without anyone god-modding or being all powerful and winning every challenge, lol.

Thank you for your interest by the way!!
Yo, that makes a ton of sense! I play a game and a role-playing site that is like that! It can be a five strengths/weaknesses thing! Or not, haha. On my game, there would be a roll and then the game master would post the results for example if someone rolled a low number it would be like, "Person 1 wasn't able to hold on and fell!" But to add on to your suggestion, I completely agree with the catering option! It could be like a bonus 5 to the roll depending on the challenge and trait. :)

I agree, I wish writing can be that easy sometimes haha.

And no problem, I love sociological experiments such as this show!

• Bucket of Rainbows
sounds interesting I'd be in

I'm interested!

Could we start it with this small a group?

Could we start it with this small a group?

Sure! As long as everyone else is up for it too! We may have to play multiple characters so the roleplay isn't too short.

I'm cool with that!!

Sounds cool! I'm definitely interested.

As for stats (if that's the way your going), how about: Strength, Balance, Constitution/Health (food-eating challenge anyone?), Perception, Willpower and maybe some Intelligence-based skill? Research or something?