Big Brother and Little Sister (Short Stories)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww Big brother got a girlfriend who is she" she smiles "Im happy for you big bro even though i want nothing to do with relasonships"

He smiles and nudges her, "Hey. Relationships are over-rated."

"but what about your girlfriend" she looked at him with wonder 'is thos why hes her to get way'

He looks at her, "Hey I am trying to make you feel better here." he laughs a little.

"But i am happy if your happy i am happy" she simles "now tell i want to now all baout it did you have sex with her wait i never ask you this but are you still a vergen" she laughed at her souldnt brush of wirdness

He stops the car and looks at her, "What would make you think I was a virgin?"

she stops her self from geting hit. "my good could you have stopped any faster" she said "becuse you always never let me out of the house and always said stay way from boys"

He arches an eyebrow then gives her a noogie.

"You know just because you are sad I am going to let it go." he starts driving again.

He rolled his eyes and parked in front of the ice cream shop.

"Ice cream lets robe this place" she said jokingly

he laughs and gets out.

she laughs as well and runs into the Ice cream shop there was no one in line so she want to the dask and said "Ice cream sanp its an inmurgancy" her engish was not the best but she tried she saw Ruki walk innand said "is that the world of hurry up?"

Riku just shook his head at her smiling and just ordered their ice creams.

she giggles "i scream you scream we all scream for ice scream" she gigles as she repaets it over and over again

He hands her her ice cream and he takes his.

she smiles brightly and eats her bubblegum ice cream. "You know you never told me about your girlfriend i wanto know now"

He licks his mint chocolate chip ice cream, "Well what do you want to know?"

Status
Not open for further replies.